KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » 5 Narutoverse Champs vs Saiyan Saga Goku

5 Narutoverse Champs vs Saiyan Saga Goku
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Except Majin Vegeta.

I was pointing out that everyone with magic and hax was useless against the Z Fighters because their sheer amount of power wards it off. Also any move in Naruto (hax or destruction) that can be classified as Super Martial Art based can be mimicked by DBZ characters.

Also maybe Mafuba is just better than Naruto seals. Or maybe its because we are dealing with King Piccolo who is pathetic and only at High End Naruto levels.

Um majin vegeta wasnt sealed. Just a weak form of mind ccontrol that only works on those who are evil. At that point in the series vegeta was no longer pure evil to his own admissio n which may be why the mind control didnt work.

Either way we know that an attack that attacks the mind would at least slow vegeta or goku down so someone else could use kamui, a sealing technique or koto amatsukami which is a trchnique that rewrites codes within the targets brain.

Its an energy equivalence rule so all seals work the same considering goku has no way defending his soul being sucked out of him.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 12:51 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

He can by punching his opponents to death.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 01:12 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
When Kami (GOD capable of rebuilding the moon,

Naruto and Sasuke can do this.

quote:
and engineering a universe pocket where time is slowed

Bet Kaguya could do this.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2014 02:17 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Originally posted by yungz22
Just a weak form of mind control

He had the KING of the strongest person in the Demon Realm under his control. Its only weak in your opinion.

Either way we know that an attack that attacks the mind would at least slow vegeta or goku down so someone else could use kamui, a sealing technique or koto amatsukami which is a trchnique that rewrites codes within the targets brain.

Maybe Vegeta. But Goku has telepathic abilities and I'm willing to bet, other than tricking him because he's a dumbass, he'd have a pretty iron defence against mental passed attacks.

an energy equivalence rule so all seals work the same considering goku has no way defending his soul being sucked out of him.

Except kicking everyone's ass before they know what's going on. And he probably has training for this... he did train with god.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 11:12 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

He had the KING of the strongest person in the Demon Realm under his control. Its only weak in your opinion.

Maybe Vegeta. But Goku has telepathic abilities and I'm willing to bet, other than tricking him because he's a dumbass, he'd have a pretty iron defence against mental passed attacks.

Except kicking everyone's ass before they know what's going on. And he probably has training for this... he did train with god.

babidi's magic works on evil ppl thats why...did you not read or see the show

and he rest of your argument is spec

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 11:19 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Your argument is only spec too.

And Babidi's magic works on ALL evil people. That's far from weak mind control. And I've read all of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.

P.S. If I were a Nazi I'd put your grammar in camps.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 11:23 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Your argument is only spec too.

And Babidi's magic works on ALL evil people. That's far from weak mind control. And I've read all of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.

P.S. If I were a Nazi I'd put your grammar in camps.

What does babidi's magic have to do with saiyan saga goku

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 12th, 2014 11:41 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Not much. It was just an indication that Dragon Ball Z characters can break from mind control (mental attack) and so on. It was a minor point I made but I'll let you cling to it.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 02:42 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Not much. It was just an indication that Dragon Ball Z characters can break from mind control (mental attack) and so on. It was a minor point I made but I'll let you cling to it.

vegeta was no longer evil at that point by his own admission so he wasnt fully under conrol in the first place.... either way babidi's ming control attempt still slowed him down..... you dont think that genjutsu would do the same especially when genjutsu are tailored to attack the mind.

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 06:11 AM
carver9

Babidi sensed evil in Vegeta...that was enough to get the job done.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 11:17 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by carver9
Babidi sensed evil in Vegeta...that was enough to get the job done.

your missing my point

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 05:09 PM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Your point is that mind attacks can effect them. But it is a weak point seeing as though the only ones to affect them thus far are an intergalactic wizard warlord and a non-canon Tuffle-designed synthetic.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2014 10:59 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Your point is that mind attacks can effect them. But it is a weak point seeing as though the only ones to affect them thus far are an intergalactic wizard warlord and a non-canon Tuffle-designed synthetic.

Who in out of the 5 characters is babidi stronger than and how does him being an intergalactic wizard change the fact that his mind spell pails in comparison to the hax of the sharingan genjutsu techniques that were made to physically attack ones mind rather than to just control it.

And who brought baby into this hes a non canon parasite and has nothing to do with anything

We are True Avengers

Last edited by yungz22 on Oct 14th, 2014 at 01:43 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 01:37 AM
wakkawakkawakka

^ WTF does any of the above have to do with this thread. Also considering Kaguya is in this thread, who could give Saiyan Saga Goku a run for his money on her lonesome, I don't see why the team wouldn't win. Afterall IIRC, Goku doesn't gain planet busting power until he uses Kaoken.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 02:01 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I went through this with a friend, the battle with Kaguya we came down to this. Goku couldn't kill her (because of universe jumping and existing in multiple ones at the same time) but what she gonna do to Goku? She could harass him till he dies of old age.

And we all know seals wouldn't work because Goku isn't just gonna sit there and let them, be practical.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 02:18 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
^ WTF does any of the above have to do with this thread. Also considering Kaguya is in this thread, who could give Saiyan Saga Goku a run for his money on her lonesome, I don't see why the team wouldn't win. Afterall IIRC, Goku doesn't gain planet busting power until he uses Kaoken.

They brought babidi up not me

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 02:19 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Who in out of the 5 characters is babidi stronger than and how does him being an intergalactic wizard change the fact that his mind spell pails in comparison to the hax of the sharingan genjutsu techniques

Babidi: Weak strength, Incredible Magic (that coming from a Kaoshin). He might not be, but he could be.

And how do you know Babidi's magic pales in comparison? What's that based on?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 02:20 AM
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

They brought babidi up not me

Grow some testicles. I brought it up as a minor point but you went for it because it was SO irrelevant it was the only thing you could defend yourself with.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 02:22 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Babidi: Weak strength, Incredible Magic (that coming from a Kaoshin). He might not be, but he could be.

And how do you know Babidi's magic pales in comparison? What's that based on?

Based on the fact that his mind control is limited to evil people. And if your no longer pure evil the hold is even more loose

We are True Avengers

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 02:23 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

And we all know seals wouldn't work because Goku isn't just gonna sit there and let them, be practical.

Nope. He'll just punch them all to death. thumb up

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 02:27 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote