KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kong: Skull Island (2016)

Kong: Skull Island (2016)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i just want Kong to kill Loki and Capt. Marvel
So we have Nick Fury, Cap Marvel and Loki in a Kong movie?

and I'm embarrassed to ask, how is Kong gonna compete on Godzilla level? Godzilla looks much bigger than he is. Is Kong gonna swing around building like a monkey with a spear (tree) and attack Big G that way?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:11 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kong is gonna eat the sun because he mistook it for an orange.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This Kong's around 100 feet tall, Godzilla (in the last film) was around 350 feet. So they're likely going to increase Kong's size in the 2020 G v KK film. Considering this film is set in the past, what if Kong's a juvenile and still growing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by vansonbee
So we have Nick Fury, Cap Marvel and Loki in a Kong movie?

and I'm embarrassed to ask, how is Kong gonna compete on Godzilla level? Godzilla looks much bigger than he is. Is Kong gonna swing around building like a monkey with a spear (tree) and attack Big G that way?

Kong will be fast and agile where the Big G will be Strong and Slow. Godzilla won't be able to hit Kong and Kong won't actually be able to hurt Big G with out some kind of BS MacGuffin trickery.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard
This Kong's around 100 feet tall, Godzilla (in the last film) was around 350 feet. So they're likely going to increase Kong's size in the 2020 G v KK film. Considering this film is set in the past, what if Kong's a juvenile and still growing.

Nice observation.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Robtard

That or he's gonna eat a nuclear power plant

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:45 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by riv6672
Nice observation.

thumb up

Originally posted by steverules_2
That or he's gonna eat a nuclear power plant

There's going to be some plot device, could very well be something like radiation causing him to keep growing and not age/adulthood. You'll notice that in the trailer Jackson's (iirc) character notes that the government already tried nuking Kong to kill him. Which is the same as Godzilla (2014).

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 11:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

The nukes were referring to Godzilla. They will most likely captyre Kong and cyborg him up or grow him. They are also looking for a dragon which is probably King Ghidora or maybe Gojira.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 12:12 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They could always go with the Electric Power Boost angle for the nostalgia.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 12:34 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Kong is confirmed by the director to be a juvenile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 04:22 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

There's also a rumour that this Kong fires "radiated beams" from either his eyes or mouth by the end of the movie.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:17 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
There's also a rumour that this Kong fires "radiated beams" from either his eyes or mouth by the end of the movie.

"Where are my sharks with friggin' laser beams attached to their heads??"

laughing out loud

That will be awesomely hilarious. I hope it's true.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 01:32 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Don't..don't toy with us. This better be a rumor.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 02:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Or radioactive breath...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 03:07 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sure the "radioactive breath" isn't from the other end.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 03:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Surtur
Don't..don't toy with us. This better be a rumor.

Theory is they could possibly nuke the island at the end of the movie & instead of killing Kong, it gives him super powers.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 03:41 AM
Flyattractor

This movie aint being directed by that English Doof Dr.WHo person that ruined the last Godzilla and Rogue1 movie is it?

Cause I want to like this movie.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 06:44 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What Doctor Who person?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 07:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Guy that directed R1 and G2014. Wasn't he envolved with NuDr.Who?

I thought I heard that somewhere.

Dunno. Just don't want Kong to be BORING like those 2 movies.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 07:29 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You're hearing shit me thinks.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 07:30 AM