KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Really?

Didn't you watch Cap:CW? His scene ends with him in Wakanda being put into a hibernation pod. When he returns in IW, he'll have a new shiny Wakandan-tech vibranium arm.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 10:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

And why doesnt tony just make his armor out of vibranium

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 10:29 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 10:31 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
And why doesnt tony just make his armor out of vibranium

Outside of Wakanda, there's very little of it. In the 40's Cap's shield was the only known amount then. In Avengers:AOU there was a large stash, but it was stolen/black market vibranium.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 10:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Also the fact he killed Tony's parents, and may not feel like taking the time an effort to make him a suit out of the blue

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 10:38 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I think Teth meant why doesn't Tony make the Ironman suits out of vibranium

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 10:41 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Ah yeah I read it wrong sad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 10:44 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
Captain America is my number one pick of who will probably die in the upcoming Infinity War films. Even Chris Evans has said that he's ready to retire the role. Maybe Falcon will become the new Cap?

if they make falcon Cap. i'm gonna beat people up lol.. it'll most likely be bucky as the new Cap..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Dec 1st, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 11:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Bucky is gonna be the new Cap

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 11:08 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I don't think Cap is dying in Infinity War. Avengers 4 though? Yah, absolutely.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 05:01 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Inhuman
Ah yeah I read it wrong sad
Lol

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 01:47 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

By Infinity War RDJ will catch up with Hugh Jackman in the number of times he’s portrayed the same superhero. By Avengers 4 RDJ will surpass Hugh, but Chris Evans will have caught up with Hugh.

Suffice to say, it’s hard to imagine either RDJ or Chris Evans carrying on much longer.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 01:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That's phucking insane considering how young Chris is.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 01:55 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

How many movies have hugh jackman played wolverine?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 02:16 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 02:20 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Seriously

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 02:30 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Of course my friend

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 02:37 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
That's phucking insane considering how young Chris is.

I’ve included his Thor TDW and Spider-Man Homecoming cameos. But also included Hugh’s 2 word First Class cameo, and small (but more significant) Apocalypse role.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 06:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I’ve included his Thor TDW and Spider-Man Homecoming cameos. But also included Hugh’s 2 word First Class cameo, and small (but more significant) Apocalypse role.
Silly you, TDW was Tom Hiddleston using his powers to look like Chris Evans dressed up as Cap. Guy is a hell of an actor.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:19 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Guy is a hell of an actor.

That was Awesome acting by Chris though!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 09:18 PM