KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Man and Loki are definitely gonna die

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:41 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I would put my money on Tony dying if I had to bet but firefly didn't you say Justice league was going to beat Avengers 1. That was one of the worst predictions I've ever heard.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Win some lose some

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:50 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Win some lose some
That was a huge L. I only hope you're a huge DC fan so that it hurt you emotionally.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
That was a huge L. I only hope you're a huge DC fan so that it hurt you emotionally.
I hope you can someday separate your self-esteem from the financial performance of comic book movies smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:58 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

How many people that aren't AVENGERS do you guys think Thanos is going to kill.

When thinking back to Ego that last fight probably millions maybe even billions of people lost their lives for the period of time that he was Ego-forming. Do you think Thanos will kill more than Ego did?

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:06 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I hope you can someday separate your self-esteem from the financial performance of comic book movies smile
I don't care that much about the financial aspect as long as it progresses and keeps the marvel machine going. You were arrogant ignored the data and were humiliated by the outcome of the JL. You're a dope and I hope that hurts you. DC is blatantly inferior to Marvel.

I want great films and the dceu only gave me one good one with WW but even that lacked good action.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:40 AM
Darth Thor

I only hope you're a huge DC fan so that it hurt you emotionally.

Firefly’s not a DC fanboy. He’s a Whedon fanboy. His hopes for JL only skyrocketed when Whedon took over, otherwise he’s always been an MCU guy, and hated MOS/BvS.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:50 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Firefly’s not a DC fanboy. He’s a Whedon fanboy. His hopes for JL only skyrocketed when Whedon took over, otherwise he’s always been an MCU guy, and hated MOS/BvS.
Well he should have realized Whedon isn't perfect and couldn't save the JL.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 01:08 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Can someone make me a thanos sig/avatar?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:24 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Can someone make me a thanos sig/avatar?
You aren't deserving.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:27 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Thnx buddy

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Thnx buddy
Buffy sucked.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:34 PM
Darth Thor

Thnx buddy

No worries. And Whedon’s Awesome. WB should have hired him to make Justice League from scratch.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:52 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Thanos' presence in Guardians of the Galaxy was much more menacing and interesting than this film makes him seem.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 04:05 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Well to be fair we don't actually See him talking like he did in GOTG. I think he'll be pretty damn menacing when it launches

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 04:55 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buffy sucked.
You're entitled to your opinions, I have no problem with that

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:41 PM
Arachnid1

Yeah, too bad that opinion is shit

Buffy was awesome, and Whedon is damn good at his job

PWNT

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:25 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Thanos' presence in Guardians of the Galaxy was much more menacing and interesting than this film makes him seem.
You haven't seen the film yet. You're becoming about as annoying as Fly.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yeah, too bad that opinion is shit

Buffy was awesome, and Whedon is damn good at his job
Whedon made a great Avengers film but Marvel has moved on with the Russos. I'd pick them any day of the week over Joss.

Nah, Buffy is pure cringe. **** it and **** you.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:33 PM