KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

^ What the heck does this conversation have to do with me?

For a guy who has me on ignore CP Troll sure does obsess about me a lot.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 10:16 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ What the heck does this conversation have to do with me?

For a guy who has me on ignore CP Troll sure does obsess about me a lot.
Irony x200.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 10:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well I don't know about all of that but I do hope Thanos is actually has some presence when he finally makes his move.

There have been 13 MCU movies and yet only 2 noteworthy villains have been produced.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 11:16 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well I don't know about all of that but I do hope Thanos is actually has some presence when he finally makes his move.

There have been 13 MCU movies and yet only 2 noteworthy villains have been produced.
Iyo.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 11:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

^ Wasn't that was already implied?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 11:33 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

^ Wasn't that was already implied?
I needed to make it clear.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 11:33 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Oh...okay then.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 12:11 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thanos will be fine in these two films.. after al I'm sure he will kick ass in part one and for the most part during part two as well

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 03:12 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Groupthink ignorance. I'm not going to go over all the Marvel villains again but there are more than 2 that are good.

And as far as Thanos goes? He'll be great. Unfortunately He just hasn't had time for the viewer to understand why he should be feared yet. That IS going to change and Thanos will most likely bring along with him the destruction of the MCU as we know it.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 03:36 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Groupthink ignorance. I'm not going to go over all the Marvel villains again but there are more than 2 that are good.

And as far as Thanos goes? He'll be great. Unfortunately He just hasn't had time for the viewer to understand why he should be feared yet. That IS going to change and Thanos will most likely bring along with him the destruction of the MCU as we know it.

I said that there were only two that we're noteworthy as in actually having a lasting impact on either the heroes or the universe in which they reside in. A majority of the villain don't have a lot of impact outside of the movie their movie or even in their respective movie but I digress.

Either that or he will be another Ultron as I don't see any other way Thanos going as the main event.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 03:48 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I said that there were only two that we're noteworthy as in actually having a lasting impact on either the heroes or the universe in which they reside in. A majority of the villain don't have a lot of impact outside of the movie their movie or even in their respective movie but I digress.

Either that or he will be another Ultron as I don't see any other way Thanos going as the main event.
True, but then again villains unfortunately RARELY get to live past one movie; let alone have an impact. It sucks really.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 05:49 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

I think Marvel's formula is getting a bit stale. They're still making great movies but they need to focus more on the villains for some of their movies. Villains also sell merchandise and a great villain makes for a great story. Every movie is in the end the hero wins, save Civil War. I'm not saying the villain has to win but at make an interesting villain that fans love and want to see back aka Loki.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 03:17 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And also comes back to Kevin Fiege's plans for the MCU, Most likely have alot of the villains just for that one movie.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

They have some great villains on Netflix. Unfortunately they're not crossing over. And one of them is dead anyway.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 09:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

They already stated they are focusing on Thanos who is THE VILLAIN. All non believers may you burn for all time.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 02:07 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Now the movie will not be split into two movies, But there will still be a second movie
http://www.screengeek.net/2016/07/2...nto-two-movies/

Old Post Jul 30th, 2016 02:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ So the big Thanos fight should be in the next one then. Cool..

Old Post Jul 30th, 2016 06:24 PM
Senor Cage

Old Post Aug 20th, 2016 01:48 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Zack M
Some confirmations today.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...irms-vin-diesel

That makes me excited for this movie, whereas before I wasn't.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2016 03:14 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Seems Cap could be known as either Nomad or The Captain....

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/154...captain-america

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 06:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote