KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars Episode VII teaser trailer (November '14)

Star Wars Episode VII teaser trailer (November '14)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

I like the race to tie fighter design when it have the justification which design is just experimental wich one is just a sucess... There is the same designing race than the light saber but Tie fighter suck a lot.... Manoevrable as hell but "This bird as no shield" like they say in SW rebel and his laser quicly overheated and are so much energyvore...
And in the first moovie they was already the bombers the interceptors and tie advanced X1.
There are both kind of tie the experimentals one and the one which are working...

I hope than I will seen some tie advandger, chiss claw fighter, tie defender.

I enjoy the tie from the World devastator remot controlled by an I.A ****ing clever !!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I also thought it was great not to include any Disney logos. Not ready for that yet. Could have said lucas film but it's ok

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 01:52 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yhea Bwerk This "Dingo Vader" (yhea I call him dingo because I don't remember the name in V.O....) and this luke skywalker Mickey bwwweeeerk..

Bouuuerps ...

I feel bad those image is terrible it make me sick, I already have an headach...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

apparently the voice in the trailer was that of andy serkis. so golem might be the main sith villain of this trilogy.

http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...ar-wars-trailer

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:51 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Hmmm. Robin Williams was good at different voices. Sounds possible. Wonder what character he plays though. The voice sounds very dark and deep...

Guess he played Caesars voice in the new planet of the apes. So, sounds like probably

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Nov 30th, 2014 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 04:15 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://imgur.com/gallery/Xc6mozE

That's just bad. People will always find something wrong with Star Wars, so why worry about it.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 04:50 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

The Internet is getting so dumb people will read crap and entertain them self while forgetting its a story and fantacy fiction. It's just that the absolute truth of it, it doesn't matter what it movie will be. That's reminds me of the reason to not make any more Star Wars and just leave it.....

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Nov 30th, 2014 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:04 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by JediRobin23
That's just bad. People will always find something wrong with Star Wars, so why worry about it.

jeez, did that really offend you?

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 30th, 2014 at 06:39 AM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:33 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
jeez, did that really offend you?

absolutely not. ....

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 08:38 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 12:43 PM
Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

XD

love
the
lat
one
!!!!
The Internet is getting so dumb people will read crap and entertain them self while forgetting its a story and fantacy fiction.

True jarjar make a poopy scene and then u have an internaional reaction !!!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 03:05 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by BackFire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v93Jh6JNBng

Dying.

haha they threw in hayden christiansen

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 04:37 PM
Impediment
Endless

F*ck Mannequin Skywalker.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I thought the trailer was pretty good for the most part, and the saber is growing on me.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 05:28 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I really do love the blade effect...unless that's how disney plans on depicting all lightsabers...then it sucks.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's a good point actually- we still need the classic sabre glow effect in there or the personality contrast is lost. I'm sure they will be.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Luke's classic lightsaber I'm sure will be in the movie. Guessing probably still green

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 06:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

they threw in a faint classic lightsaber powerdown soundbit at the very end of the trailer, so that's hopeful.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 07:50 PM
Revanchiste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMaHM0ZvC7A

"haha they threw in hayden christiansen"

I love thi actor I don't care I watch teh prequel in V.F for the firt time and hi voice wa a way more better than in V.O !!!
I have the voice + the face acting + the ab wich are jutifying a bit why Padme i falling in love of anakin.

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/8232...s/910606824.jpg

Ho yhea exy boy !!!!

If you read the encylopedia about the condition of how the queen i choen... Thi i like "the convent" Ha XD the N and the U where twited on my keyboard it autamicly tranlate XD. Ho nevermind

There i alo an intellectual part becaue anakin i an ideologit.. The Jedi are no don't interfere with politic we're jut here to clean there crap. Anakin have thi idea of changing the world try to make a better world.

And anakin i attrack from her by ome kind of eudipian yndrom....

Yhea finaly explained !!! If you document your elf on all the back tory you can enjoy the prequel !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4l39Lo194
ANd abou the light aber thi wa awome... The moov were effectiv if you forget the ecurity ditance proper to the theater crime or Kalarypayat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4hvUvBmoaA
How epiode VII hould have ended cannot wait for it !!!!

Last edited by Revanchiste on Nov 30th, 2014 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 08:44 PM