KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars Episode VII teaser trailer (November '14)

Star Wars Episode VII teaser trailer (November '14)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v93Jh6JNBng

Dying.

That is hilarious. The only time George Lucas ever pissed me off was when he changed rotj on bluray to noooooooooo. Everything else was ok. I don't mind making fun of lucas because of bluray

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 09:42 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The only modifications that annoyed me was the "Noooo!" from Vader in RotJ and the pointless CGI creatures shoehorned in ANH.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 10:45 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Why dizney did good with marvel? Becauze marvel fan where very protectiv and the rezt of marvel ztudio too... They allowed them to do video gamez not a lot of comic or mooviez.....

That' mean : DOn't trut dizney !!!

“I’ve never been that much of a money guy,” Lucas says. “I’m more of a film guy, and most of the money I’ve made is in defense of trying to keep creative control of my movies.” Lucas is speaking by phone, giving a reluctant interview about the sale of Lucasfilm. He tells the familiar story about how he didn’t set out to be rich and powerful. He just wanted to make experimental movies like THX-1138, set in a futuristic world where sex is illegal, drug taking is mandatory, and brutal androids make sure people comply with the rules.

Do you truzt him?

O.K you have a decent amount of reazon !!!!! That'z good !!!

read thiz :

http://www.businessweek.com/article...s-for-star-wars

DO you truzt dizney?

And yhea that' wa hilarou for the vid !

http://www.businessweek.com/article...y-story-3-story

Ho look at the licenzing part.. It' zcare me.. And you?

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 1st, 2014 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Just want to throw this out there that ever since seeing that cross bar on the lightsaber I haven't slept in over 72 hours.

Lucas would have never done something so stupid.

I like George.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yep.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 02:12 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Lol. Lucas just does worse..

Don't feel bad sith master, and get some sleep. There is purpose for it I'm sure.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 02:33 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This one wins:

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 03:19 AM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Think of it this way. If Abrams leaves everything the same as in the OT.Trust me, you would complain...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 03:48 AM
Revanchiste

There iz a focuz lenz on each cide of the light zaber to generate the crozzguard ....

zo it make thiz crozzguard uzlezz, thiz get cuted it don't pare like a phrik crozzguard !

http://darthtemoc.deviantart.com/ar...ove-1-497610406

There i thi moove but the lack of reach of the blade don't really allow it ..... In anyway it' dangeriu there a moove from the Jedi wich i able to cut you in two to counter attack thiz one !!!

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 2nd, 2014 at 06:32 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 06:27 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sith Master X
Just want to throw this out there that ever since seeing that cross bar on the lightsaber I haven't slept in over 72 hours.

Lucas would have never done something so stupid.
Why are you so against this ?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 06:52 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I'm not against it at all. I just have a very odd sense of humor. wink

I'm fine with it honestly. It's fresh...it's different. I don't need or want to be fed the same thing over and over again. Change is ok for me.

I just find the whole Star Wars culture fascinating. People can't ever sit down and just enjoy anything anymore without finding something idiotic to gripe about.

It's really as if some people are not happy anymore unless they're complaining. The big stink over this lightsaber fiasco I find to be hysterical. Here we have a trailer that's only a minute and a half long, and yet the pure fascination over complaining because something is different has already made it's waves.

I'm just enjoying the ride. cool

I bet Georgie boy is thrilled this ain't his problem anymore. I know I would be.

I like George.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 07:11 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ares834
Yep.

I'd hardly call creating Jar Jar "stupid".

Just a failed attempt at a character. I'm sure he seemed great on paper though.

Speaking of which I would have loved it if the teaser for Ep 7, was just "Meesa cuming baaaak!!!"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I'd hardly call creating Jar Jar "stupid".

Just a failed attempt at a character.

how is this a contradiction? thats just you arbitrarily deciding how the word "stupid" is applied in favor of your own bias.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Dec 2nd, 2014 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 02:45 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
how is this a contradiction? thats just you arbitrarily deciding how the word "stupid" is applied in favor of your own bias.

Are you high or something?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 05:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 08:17 PM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Are you high or something?

i see. when logic fails, posture.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i see. when logic fails, posture.

Yeah except your post had no logic.

Firstly explain to me how a failed attempt = stupidity.

Secondly please point out exactly what ou whom I'm being biased towards? I mean what you think I'm some huge Jar Jar fan or something? I'm a fan claiming he was a failed attempt at a character.

You better have some damn good answers now since you've apparently taken the throne of Logic here.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Dec 2nd, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2014 11:23 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that was healthy, i'm sure.

hey look you can already 3d print the r2 soccer ball droid!

http://gizmodo.com/you-can-already-...ar-w-1665250361

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 12:39 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

To funly complain cause it's not a big deal. Yes, it does look like a soccer ball. Although I didn't notice until I read it somewhere and seen it here. The ball looks kinda funny

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Dec 3rd, 2014 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 02:32 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i suspect the ball portion is not a necessary component and we'll see him without it as well.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 04:36 AM