KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars Episode VII teaser trailer (November '14)

Star Wars Episode VII teaser trailer (November '14)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
peluffo

nice memorabilia...

Attachment: 1601528_10203328623240214_5101370404185505048_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 03:07 AM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peluffo
nice memorabilia...

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 04:03 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

nice memorabilia...

Wow. There is alwalys a connection

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 05:43 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Haha. Colbert is awesome. His description of the lightsaber totally makes sense. Wish I thought of that

http://youtu.be/uveYdu_2i6M

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 06:01 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yhea but the problem iz the focuz len 3 focuz in the zame point... Impozzible !!!

Becauz when you dezign a light zaber you alzo muzt think to the interior dezign....
If you think to the interior dezign zo in the exterior dezign the crozz guardz blade are uzlezz....

And in the original dezign.. There iz thoze metalic part where the focuz lenz are thoze part make thiz light zaber uzlezz...

XD If there iz only 2 that dozen't matter XD Thiz blade get dezactivated at the firzt hit...

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 4th, 2014 at 05:36 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 05:29 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm guessing that someone's 'S' key is busted.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Lol. thats what it is. Very hard to understand posts like that. Maybe he just needs another keyboard and complete his words and a spell check.

Yeah. My theory on the metal blade portion of the lightsaber crossbar:
It will still stop a sliding attack with the internal beam if necessary with three crystals. A lightsaber will not produce heat a few inches into the blade but is still effective. The metal doesn't have to be a super heat resistant alloy. The heat structure is in the energy manipulation. Makes sense because the tip of the blade metal doesn't melt, so why not add a few inches inside the blade to address the heat

Old Post Dec 5th, 2014 12:14 AM
Revanchiste

zquare too and yerzteday morning tab and then capz lock....

I have already imagine thiz theory, but honneztly it make no zenz, the hypothetic zpread focuz lenz nead thoz metal portion to be lodged into... If You cut thoze metal portion blade it will make the blade greatly inztable... AND BECAUZ IN THIZ THEOROY THERE IZ ONLY BLADE THIZ IZ JUZT ZTUPID AZ HELL !!!!

Humhum... Do you know how a light zaber work?

http://giggaheim.com/wp-content/upl...6-AM-93x300.png

O.K The criztalz are here, he waz joking don't take him too zeriouzly...

http://img1.starwars-holonet.com/ho...brelaser_02.jpg

Where the criztal iz dude????

http://www.starwars-holonet.com/enc...rte-roblio.html
There iz an argument for you but your dn't underztand french XD !!!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images? q=tbn...h8YMErT6PUADogH

I have already make a review of a zuch weapon.... Thiz a bit more effectiv... The zpread beam work very well here....

Last edited by Revanchiste on Dec 5th, 2014 at 08:41 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2014 08:33 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Dooku have a phrik (or cortoziz) metal part on hiz light zaber it it'z one hundred time more ffectif than thiz crozz guard, becauze :
http://img1.starwars-holonet.com/ho...brelaser_02.jpg
Yhea to generate the lateral blade you need thiz metal part.... Wich can be cut anyway.... And the crozz guard iz juzt too low !!!
Ztill the offenzif potential : Too zhort and the angle iz not really accurate...

http://img1.starwars-holonet.com/ho...brelaser_24.jpg

Look at thiz it have a better offenziv potential the zpread beam, iz clozer to the blade but that'z the angle wich allow you to reel without cuting your toez, you can attack your opponent hand with it.. But ztill than hiz wielder died the zpread zecondary beam pare a ztrike but the light zaber get dammage and the blade get inztable.... ANd he died...
Thiz iz juzt worzt az hell with thiz claymore.. Crozz gard light zaber ALREADY EXIZT DUDE, they ARE MADE WITH PHRIK AND ZOMETIMEZ CORTOZIZ ON THE EDGE !!! IT ENCIRCLE THE LOWER PART OF THE BLADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IZ 1 000 time MORE EFFECTIVE !!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2014 11:52 PM
peluffo

you can't be more expert than the guys doing the film, get over it!
And PLEAAASE dont write things like "THIZ IZ JUZT ZTUPID AZ HELL !!!!" because i'm dying here!! Can't laugh any louder without breaking my mouth or something... This imgge kees comin to my mind

Attachment: stewie_family_guy_wallpaper_by_ecco666.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:37 AM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Zzzzzzzzzz...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:39 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

And PLEAAASE dont write things like "THIZ IZ JUZT ZTUPID AZ HELL !!!!" because i'm dying here!! Can't laugh any louder without breaking my mouth or something... This imgge kees comin to my mind

got a little captain in you?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 04:25 AM
Revanchiste

Of courze I am... That'z pozzible Many ZW fan are far more zuperior in term of ZW knowledge than every TWC ztory dezigner !!!!!!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 04:59 PM
peluffo

I don't know what the hell are you saying anymore... zorry.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 07:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

What's with the z's?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 09:37 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

My keyboard = broken !!! U derztand mee¿

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 08:02 AM
Revanchiste

http://video.wired.com/watch/angry-...-a-pile-of-sith
Did epizode VII will follow thoze rulez...?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 04:09 PM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Jee man. Go get a keyboard from like kijiji or a used parts store. Probably cost you a dollar if not free...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 01:11 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He's French, keyboards are frightening to him.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 07:13 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yhea I've got an azerty? But My azuz iz chineeze. (Like your Iphone or Ipad XD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivx...detailpage#t=29

Zhocking izn't it?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 03:45 PM