KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Little Mac vs. Heihachi Mishima

Little Mac vs. Heihachi Mishima
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bro SMASH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Which you didn't prove.

While you proved that they can.

Oh wait! You didn't.

It doesn't matter. If it was from the stomps or the punches, the feat is considerably better than Mr. Sandman's for reasons illustrated.

Mr. Sandman can only put a small hole in a brick wall. He'd be garbage tier in Tekken.

You didn't give one good reason. Just exaggerating like you always do.

Mr. Sandman tore through a building. None of those Tekken characters did that.

Still no proof. I'll accept this as a concession.

Still no proof of what? Of your statement? Yeah, I agree.laughing

You sound so backwards, it's pitiful.

Hahah, look at this dumbass getting his ass kicked and then stumbling back to his feet asking me if I'm okay, as if he didn't just get publicly embarrassed.

You still haven't even addressed that Mr. Sandman (you know, the guy you are using to support your entire argument), with one punch, could only punch a small hole in a brick wall. Probably because it invalidates your entire argument (though everything I said did). But I'm ignoring everything you're saying?

Cry more about it. I won this debate, now put your tail between your legs and get the **** out of my thread. thumb up

Oh please! I exposed your argument for how empty it is and now you're acting like you "won" it. Totally delusional!

I mean, come on, a small hole? He split that whole thing in two and you call that small hole when you haven't proven that Heihachi can do better. That's what I'm saying about you ignoring what I'm telling you just to listen to yourself.

Keep saying you won if makes you feel better, son. You'll open your eyes one day.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Dec 15th, 2014 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 09:22 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
no u

No u mother****er!

Heihachi and friends have feats far above beating up bulls.

quote:
You didn't give one good reason. Just exaggerating like you always do.

Mr. Sandman tore through a building. None of those Tekken characters did that.

They're too busy destroying their surroundings as an accidental effect of their strength. They're not dumb enough to fight buildings.

Which reminds me:

Feng Wei also hasn't won a King of the Iron Fist tournament (though he's only fought in one, not counting 6's). But I'm supposed to be impressed by Mr. Sandman destroying a small building over time?

quote:
Still no proof of what? Of your statement? Yeah, I agree.laughing

You sound so backwards, it's pitiful.

Now you're getting desperate, using my own comments against me (again). No one is buying it. Have you ever wondered why no one on this forum has ever taken you seriously?

quote:
Oh please! I exposed your argument for how empty it is and now you're acting like you "won" it. Totally delusional!

I've won it because I've supported my argument with facts and logic, and you've been making logical fallacy after logical fallacy.

quote:
I mean, come on, a small hole? He split that whole thing in two and you call that small hole when you haven't proven that Heihachi can do better. That's what I'm saying about you ignoring what I'm telling you just to listen to yourself.

(please log in to view the image)

First punch makes a crater a bit bigger than his fist in the wall.

In the next frame we see some more damage, but we know that this isn't from the first punch. Why? Because the first punch was a left hook. This frame shows a right. So the second frame is of some time after the first punch, which only caused minor cratering in the building.

Mr. Sandman accomplished his feat over time. Your whining won't change that. thumb up

quote:
Keep saying you won if makes you feel better, son. You'll open your eyes one day.

I always win.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 12:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

No u mother****er!

Heihachi and friends have feats far above beating up bulls.

I'm not talking what they've done above it. I'm talking what they can do against a bull.

They're too busy destroying their surroundings as an accidental effect of their strength. They're not dumb enough to fight buildings.

Which reminds me:

Feng Wei also hasn't won a King of the Iron Fist tournament (though he's only fought in one, not counting 6's). But I'm supposed to be impressed by Mr. Sandman destroying a small building over time?

Oh look, an ending that was never said to be canon...and it's not even Heihachi's ending.

What's next, some Tekken Tag videos?

Listen to what you said; too busy destroying the surroundings as an accidental effect? So they weren't trying to fight each other? laughing out loud

Now you're getting desperate, using my own comments against me (again). No one is buying it. Have you ever wondered why no one on this forum has ever taken you seriously?

You're clearly trying to hide the fact that you made a claim and didn't back it up and I'M the one who's desperate? Gimme a break!

And no, I never wondered why no one on this forum has "ever taken me seriously" because I couldn't care less if they did or not. I mean, what are we doing anyway? Talking about fictional characters? You lose your control over something that? If people took things like that SO seriously here, we'd be as crazy as you.

I've won it because I've supported my argument with facts and logic, and you've been making logical fallacy after logical fallacy.

You don't "win" an argument by posting a bunch of irrelevant stuff, in which you've been nearly the entire time.

First punch makes a crater a bit bigger than his fist in the wall.

In the next frame we see some more damage, but we know that this isn't from the first punch. Why? Because the first punch was a left hook. This frame shows a right. So the second frame is of some time after the first punch, which only caused minor cratering in the building.

Mr. Sandman accomplished his feat over time. Your whining won't change that. thumb up

Dude, look at the first frame again. That crater was MUCH bigger than his fists. You can even see his fist as a comparison. Quit trying to leave out something so obvious.

I see nothing that invalidates my claim because I already said that he tore through a building with his fists. I know he hit it more than once but it doesn't matte because it doesn't change anything I said. You trying to make it seem like it's nothing but once again, the place was cracking up by the impact of his fists before he split it in the third frame...and he was just in one spot too.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 02:33 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm not talking what they've done above it. I'm talking what they can do against a bull.

So you concede (you do this a lot) that they have feats above beating up bulls, but you reject those feats because they weren't against bulls?

Why would I need feats against bulls when they've done more impressive things?

Do you have a learning disability?

quote:
Oh look, an ending that was never said to be canon...

Doesn't matter, he isn't confirmed to be amped (like he was in his Tekken 5 so the feat still counts.

quote:
and it's not even Heihachi's ending.

Nope, but Feng Wei didn't manage to win the fifth King of the Iron Fist tournament, nor has he ever been confirmed to win. Heihachi won the second, and was the runner up to the fourth (he beat Kazuya but was overpowered by Devil Jin). Evidence favors Heihachi being superior, or at least equal. thumb up

quote:
What's next, some Tekken Tag videos?

Like the one you posted in the OP? Lol, way to make yourself look stupid.

quote:
Listen to what you said; too busy destroying the surroundings as an accidental effect? So they weren't trying to fight each other? laughing out loud

They were trying to destroy each other. They were not trying to destroy their surroundings, that happened on accident. Which is why it was accidental. They destroy structures with a single attack, only without trying to (like Mr. Sandman was). That is why their feats are better.

God you're dumb.

quote:
You're clearly trying to hide the fact that you made a claim and didn't back it up and I'M the one who's desperate? Gimme a break!

I've backed up every claim I've made with valid sources and reasoning. Heihachi would tear through the Punch Out characters like they weren't there. thumb up

quote:
And no, I never wondered why no one on this forum has "ever taken me seriously" because I couldn't care less if they did or not. I mean, what are we doing anyway? Talking about fictional characters? You lose your control over something that? If people took things like that SO seriously here, we'd be as crazy as you.

You're missing the point my dumb friend. You have a very over-inflated opinion of yourself and seem to think that you're always right, but everyone else thinks you're a foolish idiot. Have you ever wondered why that is? Maybe, just maybe, instead of everyone else being wrong, you're the one with the problem.

quote:
You don't "win" an argument by posting a bunch of irrelevant stuff, in which you've been nearly the entire time.

I've posted in-depth analysis on feats from Tekken and how they apply to Heihachi, as well as an analysis on Mr. Sandman's little feat that demonstrated why it wasn't that impressive. I broke each frame of the feat apart and showed you how pathetic it was by comparison. I've put far more intelligent thought into my argument than you have put in anything. wink

quote:
Dude, look at the first frame again. That crater was MUCH bigger than his fists. You can even see his fist as a comparison. Quit trying to leave out something so obvious.

Now you're just lying. We can't see his fists clearly due to the blurring effect and the wall obscuring his left, and his face covering much of his right.

The crater of the wall is a wide at best. Considerably inferior to the strength feats I've posted.

Which reminds me:

0:20, we see Paul punch a much wider hole with a single blow. smile

0:46, we see Paul shatter a boulder to pieces with one punch.

3:07, we see Paul shatter another brick wall, but with much heavier bricks.

A few more feats that make Mr. Sandman's look pathetic.

quote:
I see nothing that invalidates my claim because I already said that he tore through a building with his fists.

No one gives a **** about what you "said". It's about what you can prove.

quote:
I know he hit it more than once but it doesn't matte because it doesn't change anything I said.

How does him taking an extended period of time to do the feat not change what you said?

No one is going to sit around and let Mr. Sandman wail on them enough times to bring his building-breaking punches to bear. Heihachi wouldn't, Paul wouldn't, Jin wouldn't, hell, Little Mac probably didn't.

You can't prove how long it took him to destroy that building, but I did prove how much damage he did with the first punch. Not much, by Tekken standards.

quote:
You trying to make it seem like it's nothing but once again, the place was cracking up by the impact of his fists before he split it in the third frame...and he was just in one spot too.

And you have no idea how many times he punched it to do that. smile

Whereas I do know how many attacks Jin and Kazuya needed to shatter every window on the top of the Mishima Zaibatsu building as well as crater the ground. One.

Also, he wasn't just in one spot. You can argue that he hasn't moved by the second frame (but it's impossible to prove that too), but he was not in the same spot by the third frame.

Heihachi stomps. thumb up

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 08:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

So what durability feats does Mac even have? Who has he taken hits from?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 09:24 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Mr. Sandman (possibly). A video of his sole feat has been posted in this thread, and those screenshots I posted are of him punching a brick building. His first punch made a hole that was a foot in diameter at best, and after an unconfirmed amount of time he managed to destroy most of the building.

So no one near Heihachi's level, basically.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 10:13 AM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I'd also like to point out that Mac has taken on insane hits from king hippo and has been able to get back up. Mac is not a pushover.

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 03:25 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

What has King Hippo done?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 03:36 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Originally posted by KingD19
What has King Hippo done?

Beat the hell out of him.... King hippo is a fricking monster!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 03:52 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

So you concede (you do this a lot) that they have feats above beating up bulls, but you reject those feats because they weren't against bulls?

Why would I need feats against bulls when they've done more impressive things?

Do you have a learning disability?

I was talking specifically about bulls and you just keep bringing up everything else like it matters (it doesn't in this case).

Doesn't matter, he isn't confirmed to be amped (like he was in his Tekken 5 so the feat still counts.

If it was never confirmed to happen, then it doesn't matter. It's totally irrelevant (again).

Nope, but Feng Wei didn't manage to win the fifth King of the Iron Fist tournament, nor has he ever been confirmed to win. Heihachi won the second, and was the runner up to the fourth (he beat Kazuya but was overpowered by Devil Jin). Evidence favors Heihachi being superior, or at least equal. thumb up

If he was never confirmed to fight Feng or take that attack, then it's (yes, you guessed it) irrelevant.

Like the one you posted in the OP? Lol, way to make yourself look stupid.

...Are you TRYING to be slow or something? That was for the setting of this fight, not to show non-canon feats like you do. Know the difference.

They were trying to destroy each other. They were not trying to destroy their surroundings, that happened on accident. Which is why it was accidental. They destroy structures with a single attack, only without trying to (like Mr. Sandman was). That is why their feats are better.

God you're dumb.

So it's better just because it was an accident? laughing out loud What a joke!

I've backed up every claim I've made with valid sources and reasoning. Heihachi would tear through the Punch Out characters like they weren't there. thumb up

Almost nothing you said was valid and that's problem with you. You think it's all about saying something, using a source, and that's it. But that means nothing if it doesn't count.

You're missing the point my dumb friend. You have a very over-inflated opinion of yourself and seem to think that you're always right, but everyone else thinks you're a foolish idiot. Have you ever wondered why that is? Maybe, just maybe, instead of everyone else being wrong, you're the one with the problem.

Why do you care about what other people think about me? That's not your concern. People think what they want. That's just life. Nobody else is making a huge issue out of it EXCEPT you.

Maybe you should care more about what people think about YOU instead of me, because it's not like you're perfect. I think you're a very stubborn, cocky, immature poster who takes things too seriously and thinks he's always right. You've displayed all of this in this one topic.

I've posted in-depth analysis on feats from Tekken and how they apply to Heihachi, as well as an analysis on Mr. Sandman's little feat that demonstrated why it wasn't that impressive. I broke each frame of the feat apart and showed you how pathetic it was by comparison. I've put far more intelligent thought into my argument than you have put in anything. wink

Except none of those feats apply to Heihachi. You post a feat that was contradicted by something else more direct and so you try to come up with excuses for why it still counts. That's what you've been doing this whole time.

Now you're just lying. We can't see his fists clearly due to the blurring effect and the wall obscuring his left, and his face covering much of his right.

The crater of the wall is a wide at best. Considerably inferior to the strength feats I've posted.

Which reminds me:

0:20, we see Paul punch a much wider hole with a single blow. smile

0:46, we see Paul shatter a boulder to pieces with one punch.

3:07, we see Paul shatter another brick wall, but with much heavier bricks.

A few more feats that make Mr. Sandman's look pathetic.

It's you're the one who's lying. His fist is right there next to the hole. Stop being in denial.

And lol at using non-canon endings for a character that's not even Heihachi and claiming that punching a hole through a brick wall is more impressive than demolishing a building made of bricks and other things with it.

No one gives a **** about what you "said". It's about what you can prove.

You sound totally clueless now. If you didn't care about what I said, then why did you bring up the part about me supposedly not mentioning Mr. Sandman punching more than once?

Also you told me that what you SAID invalidates my argument. Guess I shouldn't care about what you say anymore now, right?

laughing

How does him taking an extended period of time to do the feat not change what you said?

No one is going to sit around and let Mr. Sandman wail on them enough times to bring his building-breaking punches to bear. Heihachi wouldn't, Paul wouldn't, Jin wouldn't, hell, Little Mac probably didn't.

You can't prove how long it took him to destroy that building, but I did prove how much damage he did with the first punch. Not much, by Tekken standards.

One thing we do know that he did it in that same night and the whole place was cracking up before he split it open.

And no, you lied about how much damage he did with that first punch, because the hole he made was much bigger than his fist.

And you have no idea how many times he punched it to do that. smile

Whereas I do know how many attacks Jin and Kazuya needed to shatter every window on the top of the Mishima Zaibatsu building as well as crater the ground. One.

Also, he wasn't just in one spot. You can argue that he hasn't moved by the second frame (but it's impossible to prove that too), but he was not in the same spot by the third frame.

Heihachi stomps. thumb up

You're going by two guys indirectly destroying windows while I'm going one guy directly destroying a brick building.

Once again, that's irrelevant.

How can you say he was not in the same spot? Prove it.

This is not a stomp.

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Dec 16th, 2014 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 06:50 PM
NemeBro

I was talking specifically about bulls and you just keep bringing up everything else like it matters (it doesn't in this case).

Why don't strength feats that are better than beating up bulls matter? How does that make sense?

quote:
If it was never confirmed to happen, then it doesn't matter. It's totally irrelevant (again).

Prove this statement. smile

quote:
If he was never confirmed to fight Feng or take that attack, then it's (yes, you guessed it) irrelevant.

So now his punch is a special attack?

Feng fought in the King of the Iron Fist V tournament. He lost. Asuka's father also managed to survive being punched by him.

But tell me more about how Asuka's dad is stronger than Heihachi.

quote:
...Are you TRYING to be slow or something? That was for the setting of this fight, not to show non-canon feats like you do. Know the difference.

When I insult you, it's both funny and just. When you insult me, it's like a kitten picking a fight with a tiger. Know your place.

You chastised me for posting Tekken tag videos (only I didn't actually do that, so you look like a double idiot), while forgetting you yourself posted Tekken Tag videos. You got sonned, son. Just accept that fact and move on.

quote:
So it's better just because it was an accident? laughing out loud What a joke!

Yep, and while you laugh, it's only because you're an idiot.

Punch your fridge while a glass of water is ten feet away from you. Tell me more about how the effect was the same as if you punched it directly.

quote:
Almost nothing you said was valid and that's problem with you. You think it's all about saying something, using a source, and that's it. But that means nothing if it doesn't count.

"S-s-shut up, all of the feats you posted which shit on Punch Out feats don't count!"

It's like you're five.

quote:
Why do you care about what other people think about me? That's not your concern. People think what they want. That's just life. Nobody else is making a huge issue out of it EXCEPT you.

Everyone else is avoiding this thread because don't want to deal with you and tell you how much you're embarrassing yourself. Luckily, I am up to the task.

quote:
Maybe you should care more about what people think about YOU instead of me, because it's not like you're perfect. I think you're a very stubborn, cocky, immature poster who takes things too seriously and thinks he's always right. You've displayed all of this in this one topic.

Please *****, I'm the Bandit Keith of KMC. You're more like the Joey Wheeler, and that is what bothers me. You too could reach my heights, if you would only listen.

quote:
Except none of those feats apply to Heihachi. You post a feat that was contradicted by something else more direct and so you try to come up with excuses for why it still counts. That's what you've been doing this whole time.

I've posted feats by Kazuya, who Heihachi has beaten.

I've posted feats by Paul, who was Kazuya's rival and was defeated by a student of Heihachi's.

I've posted feats by Devil, who Heihachi managed to beat.

All my feats can apply to Heihachi.

quote:
It's you're the one who's lying. His fist is right there next to the hole. Stop being in denial.

Point it out.

quote:
And lol at using non-canon endings for a character that's not even Heihachi and claiming that punching a hole through a brick wall is more impressive than demolishing a building made of bricks and other things with it.

Nothing contradicts Paul's endings (except the aliens one), and he wasn't amped. If Paul couldn't perform the feat, why did the developers make him do it in those endings?

Why do you think doing something over time is more impressive than doing so instantly?

quote:
You sound totally clueless now. If you didn't care about what I said, then why did you bring up the part about me supposedly not mentioning Mr. Sandman punching more than once?

Because I care about what you haven't proved as it pertains to the debate. The things you say don't matter, only what you have proved. Try to keep up fuccboi.

quote:
Also you told me that what you SAID invalidates my argument. Guess I shouldn't care about what you say anymore now, right?

No, I've proven that Heihachi would literally murder Little Mac with his fists, if he felt like doing so. I've proven this by posting far superior feats.

quote:
One thing we do know that he did it in that same night

So what? Night lasts for several hours (I think eight, but I'm not 100%). If it took him a single hour, the feat is far worse than the ones I've posted. If it took him thirty minutes, the feat is far worse than the ones I've posted. Hell, if it took him a single minute, then the feat is far worse than the ones I've posted. If it took him thirty seconds of punching to do this feat, it is worse than the ones I've posted.

The feat is over time, with multiple punches, which severely diminishes the impressiveness of the feat.

quote:
and the whole place was cracking up before he split it open.

The building was cracking up in the second frame, which wasn't from his first punch. The actual hole in the wall is also much smaller at that point than the ones Paul made with a single punch, and far smaller in volume than the boulder. smile

quote:
And no, you lied about how much damage he did with that first punch, because the hole he made was much bigger than his fist.

Not really. Mr. Sandman's fists are probably about six inches wide. The hole is a foot wide or a little more at best. Not significantly larger in absolute terms.

Not that any of this matters though. Tell me, why do you believe Mr. Sandman is as strong or stronger than characters who have provably destroyed more with a single punch?

The hole could be three feet wide (it isn't), and it still wouldn't match the Tekken feats. Tearing through reinforced steel and shattering boulders is far better.

quote:
You're going by two guys indirectly destroying windows while I'm going one guy directly destroying a brick building.

The first feat is better.

quote:
Once again, that's irrelevant.

Why is that irrelevant? The Tekken characters can cause far more damage with a single punch. To destroy that building Mr. Sandman needed more than one punch and an undetermined amount of time. His first punch, while proving he is superhuman, isn't nearly as impressive compared to Tekken punches.

Mr. Sandman needs far more punches to destroy a building. Heihachi only needs one punch to tear androids made from reinforced steel in half or pulverize boulders.

quote:
How can you say he was not in the same spot? Prove it.

There is brick wall both behind him and in front of him. He's inside the remains of the building, so he moved. thumb up

Try harder.

quote:
This is not a stomp.

It is. Because I've proven it. thumb up

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 09:24 PM
Bro SMASH

Okay, Nemebro, you're going to have to shorten your posts, dude.

Why don't strength feats that are better than beating up bulls matter? How does that make sense?

Because, once again, I'm talking just about bulls.

Prove this statement. smile

Prove what?

So now his punch is a special attack?

Feng fought in the King of the Iron Fist V tournament. He lost. Asuka's father also managed to survive being punched by him.

But tell me more about how Asuka's dad is stronger than Heihachi.

How would you know it's the same kind of punch?

When I insult you, it's both funny and just. When you insult me, it's like a kitten picking a fight with a tiger. Know your place.

You chastised me for posting Tekken tag videos (only I didn't actually do that, so you look like a double idiot), while forgetting you yourself posted Tekken Tag videos. You got sonned, son. Just accept that fact and move on.

There's nothing funny about your insults. It's just little elementary stuff. The fact that you think that's something to brag about proves the whole "cocky, immature" part about you that I already said.

Once again, that was for the setting of the fight, not to show feats. Know the different like I told you.

Yep, and while you laugh, it's only because you're an idiot.

Punch your fridge while a glass of water is ten feet away from you. Tell me more about how the effect was the same as if you punched it directly.

Hey, I never denied they can break windows directly too...but according to you, two people doing that is more impressive than one person busting through a building. laughing out loud

"S-s-shut up, all of the feats you posted which shit on Punch Out feats don't count!"

It's like you're five.

Yet, it's you're the one who's crying all because you can't use the feats you want...

"No, this feat counts! I say so! Let me use it!".

"Everyone else is avoiding this thread because don't want to deal with you and tell you how much you're embarrassing yourself. Luckily, I am up to the task.

As if you speak for everyone else...or is this just fancy way to ask for somebody to come and help you out?

Man up and fight your own battle. Quit trying to drag other people into it.

"Please *****, I'm the Bandit Keith of KMC. You're more like the Joey Wheeler, and that is what bothers me. You too could reach my heights, if you would only listen.
quote:

I say Bandit Keith does fit you, seeing as how you're so desperate to "win" a debate that you're willing to pull single dirty trick in the book to do it.

Plus, it doesn't help your case that Joey Wheeler beat Bandit Keith. I guess that makes all the more fitting. laughing

[QUOTE=15005927]Originally posted by NemeBro
I've posted feats by Kazuya, who Heihachi has beaten.

I've posted feats by Paul, who was Kazuya's rival and was defeated by a student of Heihachi's.

I've posted feats by Devil, who Heihachi managed to beat.

All my feats can apply to Heihachi.

laughing So Heihachi has telekinesis now?

In the end, they're all separate fights. You can't apply their feats to him. You can't keep making it seem like Heihachi is so much stronger and use other characters' feats for him.

[QUOTE=15005927]Originally posted by NemeBro

Point it out.

Look at his right fist.

Nothing contradicts Paul's endings (except the aliens one), and he wasn't amped. If Paul couldn't perform the feat, why did the developers make him do it in those endings?

I thought you knew about fighting games better than that, Nemebro. Just because a character isn't amped, doesn't mean he's able to do what he does in non-canon scenes. For example, Kazuya's T4 story mode has him beating Heihachi and Jin (the exact opposite of what really happened) and he wasn't amped.

Why do you think doing something over time is more impressive than doing so instantly?

I thought you knew about fighting games better than that, Nemebro. Just because a character isn't amped, doesn't mean he's able to do what he does in non-canon scenes. For example, Kazuya's T4 story mode has him beating Heihachi and Jin (the exact opposite of what really happened) and he wasn't amped.

It depends on what it is that they do that against. Just breaking some bricks is not the same as breaking through a brick building.

Because I care about what you haven't proved as it pertains to the debate. The things you say don't matter, only what you have proved. Try to keep up fuccboi.

I guess almost nothing you say matters then.

No, I've proven that Heihachi would literally murder Little Mac with his fists, if he felt like doing so. I've proven this by posting far superior feats.

You haven't proved that at all. You're just mostly using feats from other characters and that doesn't count as proof.

So what? Night lasts for several hours (I think eight, but I'm not 100%). If it took him a single hour, the feat is far worse than the ones I've posted. If it took him thirty minutes, the feat is far worse than the ones I've posted. Hell, if it took him a single minute, then the feat is far worse than the ones I've posted. If it took him thirty seconds of punching to do this feat, it is worse than the ones I've posted.

The feat is over time, with multiple punches, which severely diminishes the impressiveness of the feat.

If it really did take him hours to do that, that crater wouldn't be any bigger than him. There's no way somebody who's been punching for hours would do THAT much damage to a building.

The building was cracking up in the second frame, which wasn't from his first punch. The actual hole in the wall is also much smaller at that point than the ones Paul made with a single punch, and far smaller in volume than the boulder. smile

Except you can't even see the hole he made in that frame and the big hole that he did make was far bigger than anything Paul made.

Tell me, why do you believe Mr. Sandman is as strong or stronger than characters who have provably destroyed more with a single punch?

They didn't destroy more than Mr. Sandman.

Why is that irrelevant? The Tekken characters can cause far more damage with a single punch. To destroy that building Mr. Sandman needed more than one punch and an undetermined amount of time. His first punch, while proving he is superhuman, isn't nearly as impressive compared to Tekken punches.

Mr. Sandman needs far more punches to destroy a building. Heihachi only needs one punch to tear androids made from reinforced steel in half or pulverize boulders.

I hadn't see any proof that Tekken characters can do any better than Mr. Sandman.

[BThere is brick wall both behind him and in front of him. He's inside the remains of the building, so he moved. thumb up

Try harder.[/B]

Stop lying. There's no brick wall behind him and he's still standing outside (look at the lights on walls).

Try harder indeed.

It is. Because I've proven it. thumb up

No, you haven't.

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Dec 17th, 2014 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 01:48 AM
NemeBro

Okay, Nemebro, you're going to have to shorten your posts, dude.

No. Leave the thread if it bothers you.

quote:
Because, once again, I'm talking just about bulls.

The same muscles and forces are being used in both cases.

quote:
Prove what?

That they're irrelevant.

quote:
How would you know it's the same kind of punch?

And now you've activated my trap card.

How would you know if the punches Mr. Sandman used on Mac are the same kinds of punches he used on the building? smile

There was nothing special about his spur of the moment, win or die punch.

quote:
There's nothing funny about your insults.

To you.

quote:
It's just little elementary stuff. The fact that you think that's something to brag about proves the whole "cocky, immature" part about you that I already said.

You show me a man with no ego, and I'll show you a loser.

quote:
Once again, that was for the setting of the fight, not to show feats. Know the different like I told you.

You missed the point again. You stupidly brought up my hypothetical posting of Tekken Tag videos, when you are the only one to do so. You're so easy.

quote:
Hey, I never denied they can break windows directly too...but according to you, two people doing that is more impressive than one person busting through a building. laughing out loud

You're missing the point. Again.

It takes far more energy to affect something indirectly (like the Tekken feats I've brought up) than it takes to affect something

quote:
Yet, it's you're the one who's crying all because you can't use the feats you want...

"No, this feat counts! I say so! Let me use it!".

I don't need your permission to use it boyo. The feats I've posted are valid, regardless of whether or not you like it.

quote:
As if you speak for everyone else...or is this just fancy way to ask for somebody to come and help you out?

No, we all genuinely think you're an idiot. I'm just the only Tekken supporter left on the board.

quote:
Man up and fight your own battle. Quit trying to drag other people into it.

I've been kicking your ass without help for days. smile

quote:
I say Bandit Keith does fit you, seeing as how you're so desperate to "win" a debate that you're willing to pull single dirty trick in the book to do it.

Plus, it doesn't help your case that Joey Wheeler beat Bandit Keith. I guess that makes all the more fitting. laughing

Please, son. I use dirty tricks because they're fun, not because I have to. I beat you with evidence and logic alone.

Bandit Keith threw the duel because he knew what had to be done.

quote:
laughing So Heihachi has telekinesis now?

Nope, and I didn't claim that. Try harder dumb kid.

quote:
In the end, they're all separate fights. You can't apply their feats to him. You can't keep making it seem like Heihachi is so much stronger and use other characters' feats for him.

Oh shit, you have no ****ing idea how badly you just shot yourself in the foot.

That is exactly what you've been doing with Mac. The only feat you've even brought up is Mr. Sandman's.

Fine then. Let's make this a comparison of Heihachi and Mac's feats, with no other characters considered. If that's really what you want. smile

quote:
Look at his right fist.

From an unclear angle and obscured by his face, I know. Even then, the crater is not all that large.

quote:
I thought you knew about fighting games better than that, Nemebro.

Better than you, anyway.

quote:
Just because a character isn't amped, doesn't mean he's able to do what he does in non-canon scenes. For example, Kazuya's T4 story mode has him beating Heihachi and Jin (the exact opposite of what really happened) and he wasn't amped.

So you're saying that Kazuya's T4 ending contradicted the canon one? Well shit, I guess the comparison you just made isn't valid at all, is it?

Paul's endings don't contradict a thing.

quote:
It depends on what it is that they do that against. Just breaking some bricks is not the same as breaking through a brick building.

A brick building is a collection of brick walls, which are what we see being destroyed.

We see his fist punch do relatively little to the brick wall. It was only after an extended period that the walls and the building were wrecked beyond repair.

quote:
I guess almost nothing you say matters then.

"No u"

No nigga you.

quote:
You haven't proved that at all. You're just mostly using feats from other characters and that doesn't count as proof.

Post a Little Mac feat then, and not Mr. Sandman's. smile

Don't be such a ****ing hypocrite.

quote:
If it really did take him hours to do that, that crater wouldn't be any bigger than him. There's no way somebody who's been punching for hours would do THAT much damage to a building.

I also didn't say it took him hours. thumb up

We don't know how long it took. What we do know is that his first punch on the brick wall didn't do a whole lot of damage.

quote:
Except you can't even see the hole he made in that frame

Uh, we see his wrist in the ****ing wall and the crumbling bricks. We actually see the wall surrounding where he is punching it, so we know the hole isn't bigger than that. Otherwise there would be no wall hiding his fist.

quote:
and the big hole that he did make was far bigger than anything Paul made.

It looks a little taller maybe, but wider? Not by much if at all.

More importantly he didn't do it in one punch, so who cares?

quote:
They didn't destroy more than Mr. Sandman.

"Tell me, why do you believe Mr. Sandman is as strong or stronger than characters who have provably destroyed more with a single punch?"
- Me

The bold part is important. Don't run away from it you coward.

quote:
I hadn't see any proof that Tekken characters can do any better than Mr. Sandman.

First of all, it's "haven't seen".

Second of all, yes you have. Whether or not you comprehended it or can accept it is no one's problem but your own.

quote:
Stop lying. There's no brick wall behind him and he's still standing outside (look at the lights on walls).

He's standing outside because the roof collapsed from having no walls to support it. I have clearly pointed out the brick wall behind him for you.

quote:
Try harder indeed.

No, you haven't.

But I have.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 02:50 AM
Bro SMASH

You don't want to shorten your posts, I'll make you shorten them.

And now you've activated my trap card.

How would you know if the punches Mr. Sandman used on Mac are the same kinds of punches he used on the building? smile

Because punching is also what he does in boxing and there were nothing different about his punches.

Nice try.

That is exactly what you've been doing with Mac. The only feat you've even brought up is Mr. Sandman's.

This shows you don't pay attention at all. I never claimed Mr. Sandman's feats were Little Mac's.

So you're saying that Kazuya's T4 ending contradicted the canon one? Well shit, I guess the comparison you just made isn't valid at all, is it?

Paul's endings don't contradict a thing.

Now you're changing your entire argument. We were talking about whether or not a character being amped means anything.

Post a Little Mac feat then, and not Mr. Sandman's. smile

Don't be such a ****ing hypocrite.

Little Mac beat Mr. Sandman. That's been my point the whole time.

"Tell me, why do you believe Mr. Sandman is as strong or stronger than characters who have provably destroyed more with a single punch?"
- Me

The bold part is important. Don't run away from it you coward.

laughing out loud So it's not WHAT they destroyed that matters, it's how many punches it took them to destroy it?

What a joke!

First of all, it's "haven't seen".

Second of all, yes you have. Whether or not you comprehended it or can accept it is no one's problem but your own.

You understood what I said and it wasn't hard to do that, so don't try to turn this into an English class. That's what people do when they're desperate.

Second of all, no, I haven't because you never showed me any proof.

He's standing outside because the roof collapsed from having no walls to support it. I have clearly pointed out the brick wall behind him for you.

Oh so now you say he is standing outside? Good, we agree after all. thumb up

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 03:32 AM
NemeBro

You don't want to shorten your posts, I'll make you shorten them.

Look at this pussy conceding to so many points at once.

quote:
Because punching is also what he does in boxing and there were nothing different about his punches.

Nice try.

So you agree that there is no reason to assume that Feng Wei's punch against the massive boulder was different? Good. thumb up

quote:
This shows you don't pay attention at all. I never claimed Mr. Sandman's feats were Little Mac's.

Nope, but your entire argument hinges on that one, not particularly impressive feat.

quote:
Now you're changing your entire argument. We were talking about whether or not a character being amped means anything.

And it does. If they have an amp they never got in canon, the feat is useless.

Paul wasn't amped. thumb up

quote:
Little Mac beat Mr. Sandman. That's been my point the whole time.

And Heihachi beat Kazuya. thumb up

He can clearly take those blows. smile

quote:
laughing out loud So it's not WHAT they destroyed that matters, it's how many punches it took them to destroy it?

What a joke!

Why do you believe it is as easy to destroy something with a single punch as it is with many punches?

Why do you not think destroying something with many punches matters? Don't be stupid.

quote:
You understood what I said and it wasn't hard to do that, so don't try to turn this into an English class. That's what people do when they're desperate.

Second of all, no, I haven't because you never showed me any proof.

It's what people do when they're making you look bad. smile

I've provided a lot of proof actually. You've just shaken your fist and screamed that it "doesn't count" for whatever biased reason.

quote:
Oh so now you say he is standing outside? Good, we agree after all. thumb up

Oh don't be such a pussy. Just admit that you were wrong. I've clearly proven that Mr. Sandman has a crumbled wall behind him. He's inside the remains of the building, but he is indeed exposed to the night air.

You're getting desperate and trying to salvage this debate the best you can. You know you can't debate my entire argument, so you go try and straw man my points to make them easier to debate.

Do you know what a straw man fallacy is Bro Smash?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 03:44 AM
Bro SMASH

Look at this pussy conceding to so many points at once.

...That doesn't even make any sense.

So you agree that there is no reason to assume that Feng Wei's punch against the massive boulder was different? Good. thumb up/B]

Different from what? I hadn't seen him throw that kind of punch before.

[B]Nope, but your entire argument hinges on that one, not particularly impressive feat.

You wouldn't be saying that if it was a Tekken character.

And it does. If they have an amp they never got in canon, the feat is useless.

Paul wasn't amped. thumb up

Neither was Kazuya. thumb up

Why do you believe it is as easy to destroy something with a single punch as it is with many punches?

Why do you not think destroying something with many punches matters? Don't be stupid.

Once again, it depends on what they destroyed. Do you really think just anybody can tear through a building like that with their fists in one night?

It's what people do when they're making you look bad. smile

I've provided a lot of proof actually. You've just shaken your fist and screamed that it "doesn't count" for whatever biased reason.

You make yourself look bad doing it.

And no, you didn't provide a lot of proof. Just a bunch of irrelevant stuff.

Oh don't be such a pussy. Just admit that you were wrong. I've clearly proven that Mr. Sandman has a crumbled wall behind him. He's inside the remains of the building, but he is indeed exposed to the night air.

You're getting desperate and trying to salvage this debate the best you can. You know you can't debate my entire argument, so you go try and straw man my points to make them easier to debate.

Do you know what a straw man fallacy is Bro Smash?

You did not prove that there is a crumbled wall behind him. If he really was inside of the place, he wouldn't be standing there unharmed.

Do YOU know what a straw man fallacy is? Because I didn't argue like that at all. Earlier you said Mr. Sandman was standing in the building and now you just said he's standing outside of it. You contradicted yourself and is just mad that I pointed it out.

At this point, it's clear you don't have any strong points to keep your argument up so I'll just wait until you do, then I might reply again.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 04:48 PM
NemeBro

...That doesn't even make any sense.

English mother****er, do you speak it?

quote:
Different from what? I hadn't seen him throw that kind of punch before.

What kind of punch is that? A straight? Lol.

quote:
You wouldn't be saying that if it was a Tekken character.

Appeal to motive fallacy.

quote:
Neither was Kazuya. thumb up

No, but his ending directly contradicts canon. Paul's endings don't (except the alien one in all likelihood).

quote:
Once again, it depends on what they destroyed. Do you really think just anybody can tear through a building like that with their fists in one night?

Anybody? Nope, and I've stated several times that Mr. Sandman's feat is superhuman based on the first punch alone.

Any Tekken character? Yeah probably. Heihachi could easily do it in far less time, as could Kazuya, Jin, Paul, Feng Wei, and probably Lars (who didn't actually beat Heihachi in the Scenario mode by the way, he had Alisa's help and Heihachi was in great condition after the fight).

quote:
You make yourself look bad doing it.

I am something of a James Dean.

quote:
And no, you didn't provide a lot of proof. Just a bunch of irrelevant stuff.

Nah. I've provided strength feats, durability feats, speed feats, canon victories Heihachi (or his bear) have over characters, the works. I'm sort of a big deal.

quote:
You did not prove that there is a crumbled wall behind him. If he really was inside of the place, he wouldn't be standing there unharmed.

I directly pointed it out to you. If that crumbled piece of shit I pointed out for you isn't the destroyed brick wall, what is it? It even has the wiring of the building sticking out of it.

quote:
Do YOU know what a straw man fallacy is?

A logical fallacy where one distorts their opponent's point to more easily refute it, figuratively setting up a "straw man" to knock down.

quote:
Because I didn't argue like that at all. Earlier you said Mr. Sandman was standing in the building and now you just said he's standing outside of it. You contradicted yourself and is just mad that I pointed it out.

Straw man fallacy, again.

He's outside as in "exposed to the night air", as I said. At no point did I concede he was outside of the building's remains. In fact the post I quoted just said that.

Try harder.

Also, it should be "are just mad".

quote:
At this point, it's clear you don't have any strong points to keep your argument up so I'll just wait until you do, then I might reply again.

I accept your concession.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:10 AM
Bro SMASH

English mother****er, do you speak it?

So you think you're Samuel L. Jackson?

What kind of punch is that? A straight? Lol.

Straight punch in the air.

Did he do that to his opponent?

Where as Mr. Sandman's punches look no different from how he normally punches.

Appeal to motive fallacy.

It's the truth. The fact that you keep bringing up less impressive feats proves it.

No, but his ending directly contradicts canon. Paul's endings don't (except the alien one in all likelihood).

That's not the point.

The point is about whether it matters if a character is amped or not. Despite the differences in both Kazuya' T4 story and the canon story, he wasn't amped in either one. That just goes to show you that it doesn't matter.

Paul wasn't amped in any of endings (as far as I know) but none of them was ever said to be canon so it doesn't matter.

Anybody? Nope, and I've stated several times that Mr. Sandman's feat is superhuman based on the first punch alone.

Any Tekken character? Yeah probably. Heihachi could easily do it in far less time, as could Kazuya, Jin, Paul, Feng Wei, and probably Lars (who didn't actually beat Heihachi in the Scenario mode by the way, he had Alisa's help and Heihachi was in great condition after the fight).

There's no proof any of them can do it in far less time than Mr. Sandman.

And lol at Heihachi not being able to beat two characters with inferior feats but is somehow gonna solo the Punch-Out!! universe. laughing out loud

I am something of a James Dean.

I don't think you know what you want to be.

Nah. I've provided strength feats, durability feats, speed feats, canon victories Heihachi (or his bear) have over characters, the works. I'm sort of a big deal.

It doesn't matter what you posted, if it's not relevant, then it doesn't count.

I directly pointed it out to you. If that crumbled piece of shit I pointed out for you isn't the destroyed brick wall, what is it? It even has the wiring of the building sticking out of it.

All we can clearly see the destroyed wall in front of him. There's no clear view what's that in the background. Do you really think the wiring would be THAT big if it was behind him?

And just another thing; he's not punching in the last frame, you can't prove that he moved when he was.

Straw man fallacy, again.

He's outside as in "exposed to the night air", as I said. At no point did I concede he was outside of the building's remains. In fact the post I quoted just said that.

Try harder.

Also, it should be "are just mad".

If you keep doing this whole grammar mess, then I'm just going to have to take it as a concession because it's not something worth bringing up and you know it.

You're making excuses now. He's either standing outside or not. You can't have it both ways. We already know he's standing outside while there's no proof in any frame that he's standing inside, so what's been consistently shown in all of these frames is that, yes, he's outside. End of story.

I accept your concession.

I never conceded.

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Dec 18th, 2014 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 07:56 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I thought Nemebro was saying that he moved around to destroy the building, which would be the reason why he's unharmed. I don't think that the guy is dumb enough to stand in an area where a part of the roof or whatever part is going to land on his head?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 08:57 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Mac can't even beat a single Jack unit much less a Heihachi who tears them apart barehanded.

Dude caught a bullet in the mouth, survived getting thrown in a massive ravine, survive building size explosions all in tekken cinematics (canon).

Also his mac's gets his shit pushed in by Mike Tyson.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2014 11:24 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote