KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Sorry, "THAKOS" laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:36 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Sorry, "THAKOS" laughing out loud
No matter what you complain the MCU jokes too much now this might be too dark from the guy who likes dark shit. You’re just a shitty fan. Just avoid movies altogether you dolt.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quanch...

perpetually #triggered

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:47 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
quanch...

perpetually #triggered
Complainers, whiners, etc. they disgust me. You sicken me.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 12:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Just saw the trailer and it looks like a solid movie.

I don't know how Kong is going to fit into this or compete with these monsters. I guess he's going to be much bigger than he was in Skull Island and that took place 45 years or so before this movie.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 02:35 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Just saw the trailer and it looks like a solid movie.

I don't know how Kong is going to fit into this or compete with these monsters. I guess he's going to be much bigger than he was in Skull Island and that took place 45 years or so before this movie.
Kong’s stature will be up to par. The director stated someone is going to win as well. We will see if the studio reins that prediction in or let’s one of these two win. My money has always been on Kong. Zilla may rein over these monsters but he hasn’t faced Kong yet.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 02:46 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by quanchi112
Kong’s stature will be up to par. The director stated someone is going to win as well. We will see if the studio reins that prediction in or let’s one of these two win. My money has always been on Kong. Zilla may rein over these monsters but he hasn’t faced Kong yet.
No way Toho will allow Godzilla to lose against Kong imo.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 02:50 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No way Toho will allow Godzilla to lose against Kong imo.
Toho is being pod and they have their own Japanese zilla. They can’t tell legendary what the **** to do.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 02:56 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

My opinion is that Kong and Godzilla will fight, then they will form a team to F#ck sh!t up.

Sh!t is going to be epic if done right.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

My opinion is that Kong and Godzilla will fight, then they will form a team to F#ck sh!t up.

Sh!t is going to be epic if done right.
I believe that too but we might have a winner prior to that taking place. My initial thoughts were a fight with each having good moments before teaming up to not alienate either fan base.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:02 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The Oxygen Destroyer could be a nice opponent in GVK.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 03:49 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Kong - King of Skull Island
Godzilla - King of Monsters

Isn't it obvious who's going to win?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 05:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

King of those monsters the toho bunch. Kong is going to be fully grown and ready for him. Can’t wait for the grizzled Kong.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 06:29 PM
Flyattractor

At best it will be a Draw. Or they could leave it ambiguous like in the first movie.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 08:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm calling it now, Godzilla will NEVER be allowed to lose against Kong.

Anyways there is some new info about how big the new monsters are in the new movie.

Rodan: 154ft.

Ghidorah: 521ft.

Mothra: 52ft.

Now if Kong was 100ft. tall in Skill Island I'm assuming he's going to be much larger in Kong vs Godzilla. Kong will be larger than Mothra and as big or bigger than Rodan.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 12:41 AM
steverules_2

I’d bet there’s a post credit scene with Kong, there’s GOT to be. Be foolish not to.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 05:15 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I watched a YouTube video the other day and for some reason I can't find it again but apparently there is a 4 issue comic called Birth of Kong that takes place in 1995 some 20 plus years after Skull Island and the guy doing the video shows a pic of Kongs head compared to a human in the comic and compared it to Kongs head in the movie and there is quite a bit of difference almost twice as big it looked so going by that Kong in 1995 was around 200ft tall. So in two years when Kong vs Godzilla comes out Kong may be almost as big as Godzilla.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 05:28 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Both Rodan and Mothra also have wingspans over 800 ft each along with highly destructive abilities.

Ghidorah is basically a flying extinction event.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 05:47 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Here is the video I was talking about. Kong is going to be a monster by the time we see him next.

https://youtu.be/_3d35IY6XeI

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 10:50 PM
Flyattractor

Oh Please don't let them make this movie into a Snore Fest like 2014...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 02:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote