KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs Black Bolt (h2h)

Namor vs Black Bolt (h2h)
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I hate the guy.
I can still call a fight honestly, unlike 70% of the posters here. I wouldnt back one of my favorite characters, Cage, against BB, just because i prefer him.
The fact that i looked up BBs stats to make an informed choice instead of giving you a standard

Should speak for itself. But probably wont.
fair enough, but judging just by his stats isn't accurate enough when you look at his showings as well.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:35 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by riv6672
Going just off those stips, Namor.
Checking several bios, he's averagely a 1 tonner who can amp himself to class 60.

Thats assuming using his energy manip is allowed for him to amp.
Otherwise he's going in with a huge power gap, this being purely physical.
Energy manip is also what he uses to create his Master Blow....

Even allowing for those two "cheats", i give Namor the win. Namor's taken shots from a weakened version of the In Betweener, the Hulk, Hercules...tanking BBs best shot is something he can do, and BB is then weakened for a time to boot.

I've seen enough that, when amping, I'd say he's higher than class 60.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:36 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Insane Titan
fair enough, but judging just by his stats isn't accurate enough when you look at his showings as well.

True.
I'm better at researching the former. I've changed my mind before due to evidence of the latter.
Both have to be looked at though, since both can be skewed by un/intentional bias.

Not looking to derail your thread with my bs though. Good fight, either way.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:46 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm, i'd love to see some in-comic proof that he is 'amping' in any of his h2h fights. bb has tanked a blow from the the hulk and ko'd him (karnak told him where to strike but it was stated that bb was NEARLY as strong as hulk...) he has also ko'd him easily with a voice blast. bb has also had an advantage on gladiator in h2h combat on 2 occasions and stalemated him in a brief battle on another and he's even battled and gotten the better of the sphinx h2h who is easily a high cl100.

to think he is merely a cl60 guy--amped--is....ridiculous. again, anytime someone wants to SHOW him amping (bios are useless and inadmissible in these things as evidence) in a book somehow, feel free. as for cl60? lol cl60's don't EASILY hang with hulk, gladiator and even thor and ikaris in h2h combat REGULARLY. his record speaks for itself. try finding anyone who has definitively defeated him in battle NOT named thanos. the list is extremely short.....

i know namor very well, enough to know this would be a very tough fight, but bolt just....rarely loses, so i'll still take him for a majority in h2h. 6/10 is fair imo. using all powers, namor likely wouldn't win 1/10.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 09:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Black bolt has 2 losses on his record if im not mistaken. One to Thor and the other to Thanos. He was matching Thor physically pretty well too. A higher endnNamor can also, but I think Bolt edges him out 6/10

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 09:43 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

namor recently just took a full blown scream from bb and recovered in a panel or two(bp noted it would take a sec),fists from bb arent doing much.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 09:47 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm, if that was in the most recent avengers i've not read it but find it suspect at best, pis at worst. the history of that scream would dictate namor should be ko'd. add to the fact bb has already been even with namor in h2h and it makes no sense whatsoever to claim fists aren't going to do anything. will check out the new avengers stuff shortly, but even assuming you're correct for a moment does not in anyway, make the previous years and years worth of evidence null and void.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

"Hulk is about to crush the life out of Black Bolt".

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...Bolt02.jpg.html

"There's no question as to who is the stronger of the two". It did state that be is close second, whatever that means.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...mans03.jpg.html

A single hit makes BB body go limp.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...mans04.jpg.html

This doesn't happen to Namor when he faces the Hulk which is one of the reasons I give Namor the majority.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

BB had the advantage over Gladiator physically

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:40 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by carver9

"There's no question as to who is the stronger of the two". It did state that be is close second, whatever that means.

This doesn't happen to Namor when he faces the Hulk which is one of the reasons I give Namor the majority.

Already gave my opinion, but wanted to say thanks for the provided scans....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

bb goes limp? hmmm.... here he utterly tanks a hit, so pick and choose i guess:

http://fdzeta.com/subir/images/aNPEv.jpg

you also showed 2 fights where bb actually DEFEATED hulk via ko, and a clear scan that stated their strengths were extremely close (which is what that was intended to mean of course.....)

so, while namor has a win underwater over hulk, bb has 2 decisive wins. i seriously doubt namor would do as well vs gladiator though. if someone wants to say split, or namor 6/10, i can sort of get that. but anyone thinking namor wins a clear majority is simply wrong.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:51 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Quit trolling he's never lost to hulk. Move on

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:54 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by leonidas
bb goes limp? hmmm.... here he utterly tanks a hit, so pick and choose i guess:

http://fdzeta.com/subir/images/aNPEv.jpg

you also showed 2 fights where bb actually DEFEATED hulk via ko, and a clear scan that stated their strengths were extremely close (which is what that was intended to mean of course.....)

so, while namor has a win underwater over hulk, bb has 2 decisive wins. i seriously doubt namor would do as well vs gladiator though. if someone wants to say split, or namor 6/10, i can sort of get that. but anyone thinking namor wins a clear majority is simply wrong.

The first fight, BB screamed and koed the both of them. The second fight, BB lifts Hulk in the air which attracts elemental forces that takes the Hulk down. He didn't physically take him out.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah. OP. Read the Op. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 11:23 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Quit trolling he's never lost to hulk. Move on

Somebody body going limp is a victory. Get over it and move on.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 11:41 PM
DarkSaint85

So when Havok stopped Hulk in his tracks, Havok ultimately lost because of how the fight ended...

How did the BB/Hulk fight end?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 11:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So when Havok stopped Hulk in his tracks, Havok ultimately lost because of how the fight ended...

How did the BB/Hulk fight end?

Don't get it but the answer to your last question is, BB gains his composure, he lifts Hulk up in the air with a blast out of his atenna and nature stuns Hulk. Here is the next scan.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...mans05.jpg.html

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 12:00 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

The first fight, BB screamed and koed the both of them. The second fight, BB lifts Hulk in the air which attracts elemental forces that takes the Hulk down. He didn't physically take him out.

wut? bb wasn't ko'd by his scream--at all. that....doesn't even make sense. no expression the other fight bb PUNCHED hulk out....

you show bb going limp, i show bb tanking a shot. bb has 2 clear and definitive wins over hulk, namor has one, underwater. one voice=one underwater, so....yeah. if this were underwater i'd give namor a clear advantage too in h2h.....if you think namor edges him out, i have no issue. i do take issue with misrepresentation (cl60 and amps with energy for fights....) and use of bios as a basis for a decision. looking at track records, there is simply no logical way NOT to view this as enormously close. out of water, i'll give bb the edge though. his win/loss record is definitely one of the tops in marvel comics.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 12:08 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Somebody body going limp is a victory. Get over it and move on.

Naw not when hulk ended up on his ass anyway

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 12:10 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by leonidas
wut? bb wasn't ko'd by his scream--at all. that....doesn't even make sense. no expression the other fight bb PUNCHED hulk out....

you show bb going limp, i show bb tanking a shot. bb has 2 clear and definitive wins over hulk, namor has one, underwater. one voice=one underwater, so....yeah. if this were underwater i'd give namor a clear advantage too in h2h.....if you think namor edges him out, i have no issue. i do take issue with misrepresentation (cl60 and amps with energy for fights....) and use of bios as a basis for a decision. looking at track records, there is simply no logical way NOT to view this as enormously close. out of water, i'll give bb the edge though. his win/loss record is definitely one of the tops in marvel comics.

Don't think you've seen all of the fights. BB use his voice on the Hulk to the point it koes him.

(please log in to view the image)
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...Bolt08.jpg.html

Crazy thing is Hulk tanked it, the only reason he fell was due to the ringing in his ears.

Never said BB couldn't withstand a punch from Hulk, I just don't think he can handle too many of them. I don't think any herald would one shot him.

Last edited by carver9 on Feb 28th, 2015 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 12:22 AM