KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odinson -Vs- Wonder Woman

Odinson -Vs- Wonder Woman
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So what you're saying is that a powerless Zod wore a suit that mimicked his powered up abilities?
Seems quite relevant to point out.

You. You compared her to Kara who was as strong as Superman when she first got power but wasn't getting powered up like Faora. You even mentioned Kryptonian strong like it has a meaning

Who said anything about mimic? We don't know what that armor granted him. Your guess is as good as mine. The only thing I saw was him oozing blue energy.

Obvious Superman wasn't going all out but her strength was Kryptonian level (Supergirl). Also, Supergirl wasn't even getting the type of amp Faora and Zod was getting. Remember, Apollo was amping them which is the reason both Faora and Zod were that powerful.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:50 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by carver9
I already brought that up though. Why isn't the Faora fight impressive?

Also, if anyone is interested, here is the Doomsday vs Zod fight. Zod is wearing the ancient armor of Kryptonians while fighting Doomsday.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...9f295c.png.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...64af99.png.html

You did? When did you bring up Wondy beating Kara?

Not sure why you're using these scans...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:56 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
You did? When did you bring up Wondy beating Kara?

Not sure why you're using these scans...

1st page.

My bad, those scans wasn't for you.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:59 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

What in the world. Lol. We have one Kryptonian displaying more power than another 'Kryptonian' and it isn't usable. Is there proof that their physiology is different from one another?

It's not usable. it hasn't been allowed on this forum for years, now. You know this.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

1st page.

My bad, those scans wasn't for you.

Ahh.
thumb up

Anyways... How do you see her winning btw?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:08 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
It's not usable. it hasn't been allowed on this forum for years, now. You know this.

Question. Do you think Faora was more powerful than Zod when he first appeared?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:09 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Question. Do you think Faora was more powerful than Zod when he first appeared?

I don't know, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:14 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ahh.
thumb up

Anyways... How do you see her winning btw?

She's just as strong, too fast to the point that even Supergirl was questioning her speed against Diana...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...2fba61.png.html

Again...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...dd5305.png.html

I think Thor would pull the majority 'after a good fight' if he had Mjlonir, without, this fight favors her, tremendously. She was also able to subdue both Kon and Mongul.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...b41fb9.png.html

Thor is good but he isn't beating her without the hammer. I'm not even including her other showings like taking out Cheetah, working Lantern, etc, etc...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:18 AM
carver9

I don't know, tbh.

Come on Pr. Zod couldn't fly during the beginning of his appearance as shown on the first page (didn't do any of the thing Faora was doing) but we have Faora flying at Super speed without any issue and shooting heat vision, etc... seems obvious to me. Don't know what the issue is with what I've shown.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:20 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

She's just as strong, too fast to the point that even Supergirl was questioning her speed against Diana...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...2fba61.png.html

Again...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...dd5305.png.html

I think Thor would pull the majority 'after a good fight' if he had Mjlonir, without, this fight favors her, tremendously. She was also able to subdue both Kon and Mongul.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...b41fb9.png.html

Thor is good but he isn't beating her without the hammer. I'm not even including her other showings like taking out Cheetah, working Lantern, etc, etc...

No question Thor is stronger. She may have a speed edge, but he has superior ranged abilities. He's also just as skilled.

If(big if) she doesn't get taken out with lightning, I think it comes down to durability and damage soak. Both have cutting weapons, but Thor is a beast when it comes to powering through damage. He simply can go to another level she can't compete with. Hell he can beat her without Jarnbjorn. He still has a black uru arm he can parry with after all. Plus her little sword won't do much to stop him. He'll just keep going at her till she's put to sleep.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Mar 18th, 2015 at 04:30 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:25 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

lol Thor without Mjolnir loses this fight, Wonder Woman is on equal if not better standings with Kryptonians physically and Kryptonians physically outmatch Thor in strength and speed especially

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 04:54 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by relentless1
lol Thor without Mjolnir loses this fight, Wonder Woman is on equal if not better standings with Kryptonians physically and Kryptonians physically outmatch Thor in strength and speed especially

So any Kryptonian is stronger than Thor?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 05:17 AM
h1a8

He has her beat physically, as skilled, and still a master of storms.

He wins.
she's far faster, more skilled, can fly, and has a lasso for the instant win.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 05:51 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by h1a8
she's far faster, more skilled, can fly, and has a lasso for the instant win.

How is she more skilled? How is the lasso an instant win?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 06:13 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Come on Pr. Zod couldn't fly during the beginning of his appearance as shown on the first page (didn't do any of the thing Faora was doing) but we have Faora flying at Super speed without any issue and shooting heat vision, etc... seems obvious to me. Don't know what the issue is with what I've shown.

I don't know because I don't remember.

What I do know, though, is not to trust you.

So because of that, I still don't know.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 06:22 AM
krisblaze

With Mjolnir Thor would take a majority, without, I don't think so.

So any Kryptonian is stronger than Thor?

The named Kryptonians generally are.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 08:58 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I don't know because I don't remember.

What I do know, though, is not to trust you.

So because of that, I still don't know.

laughing out loud

Believe in me Pr.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 11:58 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What in the world. Lol. We have one Kryptonian displaying more power than another 'Kryptonian' and it isn't usable. Is there proof that their physiology is different from one another?

I see you're turning into a First Class Troll. Quan would be proud.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 12:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I see you're turning into a First Class Troll. Quan would be proud.

I see you don't know how to conceive things. My argument is legit. If others could grasp it, I truly don't understand how YOU don't get it or arguing against it. I'm not going to spoon feed you on my point. Maybe someone else could.

Celey, Thor is powerful so I'm not going to quote you. I do have a question though. How many wins would you give Thor with Mjlonir over WW?

Last edited by carver9 on Mar 18th, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 12:33 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I see you don't know how to conceive things. My argument is legit. If others could grasp it, I truly don't understand how YOU don't get it or arguing against it. I'm not going to spoon feed you on my point. Maybe someone else could.

Celey, Thor is powerful so I'm not going to quote you. I do have a question though. How many wins would you give Thor with Mjlonir over WW?

Spoon feed moi? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're attempting to use one characters feats and pass it off as another. That's blatant trolling no matter how you attempt to dress it up. By that weak ass argument any character with the same physiology as any other character can interchange feats.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:19 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote