KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Castle Crashers kicks my ass in single play.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 03:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Just got Warhammer 40k: Space Hulk Deathwing. It's a bit slow, but I dig the Warhammer 40k universe, so I'll give it a bit more time.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 05:41 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a bunch of games on Steam I have gotten in the past as part of bundles that I have never played, now I'm starting to try them. Recently installed "Darksiders". It is decent so far.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 02:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I really liked Darksiders when it was first released.

I enjoyed the combination of fantasy elements with the destroyed Earth setting. It was very new at the time because the "apocalypse" was not as prevelent as it is today.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 05:20 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darksiders is awesome.

Scratch's that Zelda style itch, as it's a similar type of game (In the same way Beyond Oasis was for the Genesis..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 06:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

God Hand.

I can remember when Silver and Gold used to be a challenge, but now I can walk all over them in the arena

Of course, the latest challenges still kick my ass.

Just occured to me, but God Hand plays kind of like Punch Out, what with the empesis on dodging and countering..

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 04:48 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Darksiders is an old favorite, wasn't a huge fan of the second one though. Couldn't tell you why.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 03:04 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Darksiders was a very fun game but it wore it's influences on it's sleeves.

Darksiders 2 is pretty much identical to the first game so it's "sameness" is made worst because it's influences are so deep.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:00 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Darksiders was a very fun game but it wore it's influences on it's sleeves.

Darksiders 2 is pretty much identical to the first game so it's "sameness" is made worst because it's influences are so deep.

Basically. And IMO, War was a lot cooler than Death.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:54 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guardian Heroes hd remix.

At under 2 bucks, an absolute steal.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 10:20 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Guardian Heroes hd remix.

At under 2 bucks, an absolute steal.

$1.23.

Just checked.

To get perspective on how criminally cheap this is, Bastion had to price their free on pc dlc at one dollar, because of the way Xbox Live was set up. They are literally giving it away..

Just how underrated IS this game? I mean, I only played it "grey area" programs (If you catch my drift) years ago before the Xbox Live Arcade re-release, and had a blast. Would have paid full price five dollars for it now, if it popped into my desktop (I paid 10 for Rez, gladly..)

Beats the F out of Castle Crashers and every "modern" beat 'em up I've ever played, that's for sure. Except Double Dragon Neon. smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 09:17 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Assassins Creed 4 & Yakuza 0 when on i'm on the PS4 with some Infinite Warfare Multiplayer.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2017 02:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pokemon Uranium.

Unofficial channels keep updating this unofficial fan game nobody's making a dime off of that Nintendo targeted anyways..

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:25 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

A Pokemon hack called Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians, because wanted something to play on the phone.

Fan games don't mess around on the type weaknesses. Level 26 dragon type used flamethrower on level 6 water type: Takes off quarter bar. Level 16 water boss vs team without one grass or electric type: One shots all around.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 12:50 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Bioshock collection and Rocket League.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 08:18 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Nothing major, watching videos of people playing Warhammer Total war 2, and waiting until release date to Enslave, Rape and Murder the world as the Dark Elves.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 08:54 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lone Gunman

Wild Arms on Playstation

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:11 AM
Lone Gunman is currently offline Click here to Send Lone Gunman a Private Message Find more posts by Lone Gunman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I started playing Bastion and enjoyed it. Then I get this pipe. I toke the pipe and I'm suddenly sent to some weird place where I need to go through like 20 rounds of enemies. I keep dying after getting through like 12 rounds.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Shadow Of War and Bleach Brave Souls.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:27 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lone Gunman

Cuphead

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:45 PM
Lone Gunman is currently offline Click here to Send Lone Gunman a Private Message Find more posts by Lone Gunman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote