KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Spider-Man.

Game is awesome.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:56 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Big difference from Hardcore?

Because Hardcore in three is kicking my butt. I'm not sure if I played Normal in 2 or not, but I sure don't remember the AI being quite so liberal with the grenades to flush you out, snipers taking your head off as soon as you pop out, nor the other class's being as effective with their abilities.

Looks like I was playing DLC from For Ash's and Citadel.

That would explain it. The good DLC campaigns kicked my rear in ME2, as well.

Engineer turrets are hell.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 06:26 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Spiderman, yo

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 06:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam, what do you think of the Prothean particle gun?

I like it, because lasers are awesome, but practically speaking.. The cool down rate and weight makes it iffy.

I mean, two Brutes and a bunch of snipers/soldiers/engineers, if one doesn't get you mid cool down, the other will.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 07:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Looks like I was playing DLC from For Ash's and Citadel.

That would explain it. The good DLC campaigns kicked my rear in ME2, as well.

Engineer turrets are hell.
Aye, I remember ME3 being a good deal harder than 2, probably because is more action oriented.

Tbh I'm halfway through 2's insanity and it's ez pz.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 07:45 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What class?

Once I'm done with 3, an Insanity run on 2 sounds like fun.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:46 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Adept is the only correct answer. thumb up

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 12:23 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on Switch.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:16 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Adept is the only correct answer. thumb up

Adept it is.

Stuck with Soldier up to now. I'm boring.

Hanging back and sniping is fun and all, but there's better shooters, I want to try something new.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 06:50 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which will be awhile yet.. Forced to nearly restart ME3.

The central story "priority" missions lock you out of about 75% of the content.

At least Capcom had the decency to warn you first.

On the plus side, my combat skills are a lot better, so it should be a breeze.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 06:58 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Is the MP still active or did they patch out the retarded 'Total Force at 50% default' system?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:27 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The stupid point system is still there. I stopped paying for gold, so no clue if MP is active.

Between the DLC I bought, and the extended cut scene lowering the score by about 900 pts, I shouldn't have much trouble.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 11:43 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lemmings.

From one of those online streams. Always wanted to try it.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still playing Witcher 3. Lol I have probably clocked in 40 hours or so already, I'm level 16, but I haven't advanced too far in the main quest. Probably the best game I've played though.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Witcher 3 is absurdly long. I kept thinking I was coming to the end and it just kept going. I mean this in a good way.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 08:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could never do it if it's 80 hours.

Tapped out of Tales of Symphonia at hour 30 or so. Been playing Persona 4 on and off for ten or twelve years now.

Just don't have the patience, no matter how good a game is.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 11:27 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Been getting back into Dead By Daylight recently.

Rocket League off and on, too.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 12:11 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm usually the same unless the story keeps me engaged.

I rarely play MP games over 100 hours unless friends play it as well, or if it's a loot shooter.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 12:12 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I could never do it if it's 80 hours.

Tapped out of Tales of Symphonia at hour 30 or so. Been playing Persona 4 on and off for ten or twelve years now.

Just don't have the patience, no matter how good a game is.

I think for me Witcher 3 on my first playthrough was well over 100 hours. But I did a lot of extra content and as many sidequests as I could, plus exploration. If you just do the main quest and the major sidequests it's something like 60-70 hours.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 12:17 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I topped around 100 hours or so the second time I played it.

I think you can probably do 140-160 hours to get everything.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 12:18 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote