KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 340 341 [342] 343 344 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
And Beerus's villian decay is complete.

Pretty soon he'll be just like Yajoribi stuffing his face with jelly donut's and hiding behind a rock every crisis..

Bad for those who liked his character, but good I guess for the Gokutards who just wanted to see Beerus surpassed asap. Meh, was bound to happen eventually.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:41 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beerus being > Goku all series is one of the things I liked about the show.

Now I'm going to need to think about what the other thing even is..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:49 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Same here. :/

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:56 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Guys, relaaaaaaax. Let's wait and see.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:56 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: According to Toei, "Even Beerus is dumbfounded at his strength and takes a deep breath." This could be like when Beerus freaked out at SSJB KK Goku in the U6 tournament, but I honestly doubt it.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:08 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Goku ain't surpassing Beerus and also Jiren is below Beerus.

And we didn't even close see the full power of Beerus.

We will see the full power of Jiren, but not of Beerus yet.

Last edited by Inedian on Oct 7th, 2017 at 09:13 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:05 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Beerus even the strongest GoD, and probably weaker then Jiren's GoD.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:05 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So here's how I see the ToP ending:

"Well done Universe 7! Here is Zeno to present your medals!"

"Yay, medals! Here Gok- *FREEZABEAM*

"OH NO! Freeza assassinated Lord Zeno! By the rules of the cosmos that we keep pulling out our ass, (ke Beerus dying if Kaioshin dies) that makes him the new Zeno, with all of his powers!" OH NO!"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:08 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

So it's the day everyone has been waiting for, the day Goku finally loses in Super. XD Maybe, who knows until it actually comes out.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:10 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I've avoided all smoilers for this episode so far, I'm beyond stoked that today's the day! My wish for this episode is we at least see a punch thrown, if that happens well it'll make my year.

Come on Toriyama, just even a single punch thrown! **** KICKS! I'm Team Punches all the way!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:52 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by Kento
So it's the day everyone has been waiting for, the day Goku finally loses in Super. XD Maybe, who knows until it actually comes out.

He lost against Beerus, was loosing against Freeza, lost against Hit, lost against Black and will lose against Jiren.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:50 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can't find the episode. I'm pissed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:44 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, the Jiren hype broke crunchyroll I'm guessing, and can't find it elsewhere either. It'll likely be up tomorrow, worst case scenario. *goes back to what I was watching previously*

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:48 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol this is why I've about given up on Crunchyroll.

I don't know what it is, but for the past few weeks every video crash's my console. Especially those chicken of the sea ads, every one of those is an app killer.

The windows app is little better, but even that blacks out occasionally.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:00 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

So it looks like the animation from the OP is in the fight, except it actually happens while Goku is in his new form. He just gets roflstomped in his other forms.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:44 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Oh, and Frieza is being Frieza.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:57 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: New form is called "Ultra Instincts," lol.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:04 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I asked for even just one punch, I received numerous, consider my appetite sated for the year. Great episodes though, figured the action would pick up once the Grey Freak entered the scene, tsk, he's strong but I'm hoping some primal rage will be his undoing in the future!

Hit vs Jiren looks like it'll be pretty interesting too!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:19 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Yamcha
I asked for even just one punch, I received numerous, consider my appetite sated for the year. Great episodes though, figured the action would pick up once the Grey Freak entered the scene, tsk, he's strong but I'm hoping some primal rage will be his undoing in the future!

Hit vs Jiren looks like it'll be pretty interesting too!
So many punches, such great fight scenes. Hit vs Jiren looks to be just as entertaining.

Which in itself makes no sense, but I'll take it. Though I guess I was wrong, and Jiren is apparently the person the anime is talking about as the mortal stronger than gods.... Though despite the display of power, the Gods of Destruction didn't seem to worried by Jiren and Goku's power, just that mortals have that much power.

I do wonder if that'll be the same in the manga...

Vegeta as stubborn as ever involving giving energy for the spirit bomb, or giving Goku energy in general was hilarious though. Course, spirit bomb was a dumb idea anyway, it drains the energy of people, who need it to fight for another 20 minutes or so...

I think Freeza's going to be giving Goku energy though.. Cause if he didn't betray Gohan, I doubt the end is going to be Freeza betraying Goku. Course Freeza now does have a loophole to kill someone, slap their own attack back at them, and make sure its powerful enough to kill them.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:40 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Agreed in regards to Frieza. Not ready to give up on the U4 theory just yet, though.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:46 AM