KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 551 552 [553] 554 555 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone think we will ever see Beerus go all out in a real fight?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 05:44 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I think the closest we will ever get is in the manga with the GoDs battle royale.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 09:00 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

We need to see Beerus vs a mortal though

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 09:45 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2019 12:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

My thoughts:

-Moro is now showing the ability to directly consume ki attacks in mid combat (as he did with Vegeta) and directly drained Goku and Vegeta”s remaining energy mid-combat. Whether he could pull this against a being on the level of Beerus at his CURRENT level is questionable.

-I am absolutely frightened at the prospect of PEAK Moro. If the manga is going by physical appearance as an indicator of FP, Moro”s goatee has not fully shrunk like it did in the flashbacks. Furthermore, FP Moro was consuming whole planets/stars with ease and threatened to consume the entire universe, whereas current Moro is still more limited in his depth and scope. However, it”s important to note the jumps Moro was making in the last 2 chapters, along with the ridiculous haxx he brings to bear in fights, namely the ability to passives or actively consume the ki/genki of his opponent and the environment. I think if end of Chapter 46 Moro fought, say, SSJ Broly, it”s entirely possible Moro could win due to his raw power allowing him to at least tank numerous attacks and bide for time while passively or actively devouring his attacks and spiritual energies. I could see FP Moro being able to take down FPSSJ Broly or Jiren based on this.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 17th, 2019 07:24 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

jfc it looks like moro kills goku and vegeta on that last page lol. wouldnt that be one hell of a twist hehe?

also saw in the announcement that dbs is going to return? thats awesome. any word if theyre going to retell the broly story?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2019 11:59 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Not sounding like the anime will cover the Broly arc. It will likely start at Moro.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 12:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

laughing out loud at the announcement. Sounds way too convenient. Shintani especially.

Kind of hope it doesn't return now in July just for the Geekdom backlash.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 03:02 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's what I thought as well. We'll see. thumb up

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 03:56 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'm inclined to believe the DBS July thing for now with what I've been seeing/hearing about it beyond just Geekdom, but we'll see, yeah.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 11:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It irritates me that Beerus is still such an absolute shit GoD, despite the fact that he was nearly erased by Zen-Oh because he and Kaioshin don't do their f*cking jobs very well.

You'd think Beerus would have learned his lesson after the ToP, and at least *try* not to be a lazy f*ck now...but instead of actually stepping in against a threat like Moro, he just casually dismisses him in this chapter like he does everything else.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 19th, 2019 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 04:34 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I”m all in on the Moro hype. I really believe him when he says that Goku and Vegeta were absolutely no threat to him....not even sure this guy can be defeated in a conventional fight.

He can literally consume the full energy of Goku and Vegeta (which grants him a massive boost, but he”s STILL not at full power) to the point where Goku can”t even use instant transmission even after 3 days of healing and rest. The amount of boosts Moro got from consuming the planet, the namekians, and Goku/Vegeta is ludicrous, imo.

He also mentions that only the Grand Supreme Kai stood in his way in his era, and says that beings as powerful as Goku or Vegeta didn”t exist (except for presumably GSK). Moro seems to imply GSK was a much greater threat to his power than Goku or Vegeta, though.

Moro stabbing the fused Namekian champion with his arm has got to be a top 5 badass moment in Super. Loved this chapter, love Moro.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 10:22 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
It irritates me that Beerus is still such an absolute shit GoD, despite the fact that he was nearly erased by Zen-Oh because he and Kaioshin don't do their f*cking jobs very well.

You'd think Beerus would have learned his lesson after the ToP, and at least *try* not to be a lazy f*ck now...but instead of actually stepping in against a threat like Moro, he just casually dismisses him in this chapter like he does everything else.

I think it seems a bit evident that Beerus is capping. Whis is starting to question Beerus’ boredom and unwillingness to intervene, and I think Beerus handwaving this is going to have ramifications that force him to take action later on, especially with Goku and Vegeta still in the shitter.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 10:23 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I”m all in on the Moro hype. I really believe him when he says that Goku and Vegeta were absolutely no threat to him....not even sure this guy can be defeated in a conventional fight.

He can literally consume the full energy of Goku and Vegeta (which grants him a massive boost, but he”s STILL not at full power) to the point where Goku can”t even use instant transmission even after 3 days of healing and rest. The amount of boosts Moro got from consuming the planet, the namekians, and Goku/Vegeta is ludicrous, imo.

He also mentions that only the Grand Supreme Kai stood in his way in his era, and says that beings as powerful as Goku or Vegeta didn”t exist (except for presumably GSK). Moro seems to imply GSK was a much greater threat to his power than Goku or Vegeta, though.

Moro stabbing the fused Namekian champion with his arm has got to be a top 5 badass moment in Super. Loved this chapter, love Moro.

And Buu was foreshadowed as a threat to Moro. Not because the Galactic Patrol had no idea about Goku and Vegeta either, as the commander said it doesn't matter how strong they are.

Which makes sense, since Buu absorbed the supreme Kai.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 11:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I suspect the Grand Supreme Kai may make a return to try and stop Moro as well (though perhaps this time he fails?)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2019 12:03 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by One Big Mob
laughing out loud at the announcement. Sounds way too convenient. Shintani especially.

Kind of hope it doesn't return now in July just for the Geekdom backlash.

Good point. Every detail is what I was hoping for. Right down to Shintani and the skipping the movie retelling. Feels too good to be true but if it is I'll be more excited for Super than...ever? confused

Old Post Mar 20th, 2019 04:07 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suspect the Grand Supreme Kai may make a return to try and stop Moro as well (though perhaps this time he fails?)

Since when has a Kai been successful at anything. They are basically man babies

Old Post Mar 20th, 2019 06:49 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He also mentions that only the Grand Supreme Kai stood in his way in his era, and says that beings as powerful as Goku or Vegeta didn't exist (except for presumably GSK). Moro seems to imply GSK was a much greater threat to his power than Goku or Vegeta, though.
Well yeah. DaiKaioshin knew a super-secret technique that allowed him to depower and imprison a 'full power' Moro for millions of years, after all.

Moro's statement does make it seem like he's never heard of GoDs and Angels, though. /shrug

I think it seems a bit evident that Beerus is capping. Whis is starting to question Beerus' boredom and unwillingness to intervene, and I think Beerus handwaving this is going to have ramifications that force him to take action later on, especially with Goku and Vegeta still in the shitter.
Oh I'm sure Beerus will involve himself at *some* point out of absolute necessity... But the fact that he still needs to be 'pushed' like this is f*cking retarded.

...Or he'll teach Goku/Vegeta the same technique he used to defeat Moro.

#Mafuba2.0

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 20th, 2019 at 10:46 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2019 09:59 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

**And apparently two more inside sources at Toei have confirmed the July return of DBS.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2019 10:49 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Something that came to my mind: if Moro is as strong and haxx as he is right now and still does not possess the capability to make a quick meal out of a planet (as stated in Chapter 45)...what was he like in his prime when he had consumed hundreds?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2019 01:16 PM