KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 553 554 [555] 556 557 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Looks like we're going to see Boo confront Moro in the upcoming chapter. The leaks I've seen look very interesting... actually looks like Boo vastly outperforms Goku and Vegeta against him.

Now obviously there is bound to be some kind of special circumstance that makes this possible(likely magic or somesuch), but it still looks cool nonetheless.

Or maybe Fit Buu is more powerful than you believed.

Or he's a fattie again?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odds are, he can't be ki drained, because he's not strictly alive.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So I just read the chapter.

As expected, Moro's draining abilities don't work on Boo. That + his haxx regen, equated to Boo soaking EVERYTHING Moro dished out, and actually beating the crap out of him. Crazy.

Also nice to see that Merus isn't completely useless either. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Is it because Buu absorbed the Fat Kai—who fought Moro in the past—that he's immune to Moro's magic or is it because he's a genie?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:45 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's because he absorbed DaiKaioshin.

And thanks to the Galactic Patrol's off-panel antics, Boo now has access to all of DaiKaioshin's memories(and presumably abilities.)

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 19th, 2019 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 10:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

i really dont get it. how is buu able to injure moro like this when vegeta and goku couldnt before? i know buu is immune to his drain or whatever but a finger flick from ssg or ssb vegeta should have been infinitely more destructive then buu's strongest punch. look how easily buu was toyed with by beerus in bog. and beerus was hardly using any of his power at all there.

whats going on here?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:15 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Power levels no longer matter in Dragon Ball Super

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 09:37 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Scene is still just as badass in the english dub:

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 01:22 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, if the Galactic Patrol is that good, why the heck didn't they take down Freeza???

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 21st, 2019 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 02:32 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Merus alone should have been able to trounce Freeza with no real effort(haxx speed+Galactic Patrol tech, ftw.)

...Gotta love plot-holes.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 02:37 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Didn't expect Dyspo to be black. Not sure how I feel about this

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 03:01 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Black alien out rythemed by a Japanese looking alien might be the biggest stretch yet.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 09:52 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by One Big Mob

You don't get fast by not running from the police.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 10:02 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Astner
You don't get fast by not running from the police.

Yeah, but he IS the police. smile

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 10:06 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yeah, I'm not down for Dyspo being black. It does not fit.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 02:54 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Much like Belmond's voice(which is even more ridiculous), Dyspo's voice in the english dub just sounds...out of place. Not a fan either.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 03:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well, the English dub has finally reached Goku's first UI powerup...

Old Post May 12th, 2019 11:56 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup I have them recorded, loving this.

Old Post May 12th, 2019 07:04 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Buu-Kai seems to be mudstomping Moro in the leaks so far. Heads on hands, severed hands holding Moro down and so forth. Can't wait for full translated chapter.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Seems Moro runs away, and Buu-Kai morphs to look like Grand Supreme Kai after healing Vegeta/Goku

Old Post May 18th, 2019 03:43 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah Boo looks to be stomping the christ out of Moro. Also appears that we're going to see even more of Boo's retardedly haxx regen/HF... On top of everything else.

So far this has been the consistently best arc in recent memory, imo.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 05:31 PM