KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 571 572 [573] 574 575 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

When Goku said that Dabura had a identical ki than Cell, he's reference to Perfect Cell or Super Perfect Cell?

Old Post May 30th, 2020 03:04 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Angels seem kind of useless.

Whis never; ever does anything to keep Beerus in check, can't interfere in universe business, can't even fight if the other party is willing and wants to test their limits.

It would make literally no difference to the universe if angels weren't stationed there at all. They certainly don't need to be as strong as they are.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 10:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deft
When Goku said that Dabura had a identical ki than Cell, he's reference to Perfect Cell or Super Perfect Cell?
Perfect Cell.

Boo-saga Gohan was stated to be much weaker than he was during the Cell Games, yet he was still able to stalemate Dabura. If Dabura was packing SPC-level power, he would have stomped the christ out of Gohan.

Originally posted by cdtm
So Angels seem kind of useless.

Whis never; ever does anything to keep Beerus in check, can't interfere in universe business, can't even fight if the other party is willing and wants to test their limits.

It would make literally no difference to the universe if angels weren't stationed there at all. They certainly don't need to be as strong as they are.
Angels are basically cosmic butlers who are just there to serve their Destroyers and keep them in check(ie. prevent them from going berserk and recklessly destroying more of the universe than need be.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2020 11:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like to see that though.

When Beerus and Champa were pretty close to destroying two universes, I can't remember if the angels broke it up. I don't believe they did.

I have a feeling if Beerus went on a destruction bender, Whis wouldn't do anything about it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 11:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Provided that we're thinking of the same occasion, yes, the angels did intervene.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 11:38 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

They stepped in during that baseball game also.

And one of the reasons Whis has that "temporal do-over" ability is so he can fix some of Beerus' f*ck ups.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 7th, 2020 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2020 05:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Well, that was an interesting new chapter up until the end.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 09:25 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Moro's new form looks like somewhat of a design combination of Cell, Hit, and Piccolo.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 12:52 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Would be funny to see Kami come back though, with Vegeta's little joke to Piccolo.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 12:54 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Seemed kinda awkward to me. Vegeta's new technique allows him to undo fusions/absorption, and moro counters it by fusing/absorbing 711?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:17 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I don't get how Moro was able to basically clone all of his powers/abilities into 7-3? Much less become stronger than ever by absorbing him..? Seems like a stupid asspull.

I also have to wonder if Vegeta will use his new ability to separate DaiKaioshin from Boo?

Weird chapter.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 19th, 2020 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:20 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Its Super its all about the last moment asspulls....

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:43 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vegeta's trick may work with Nail, but it shouldn't with Kami, since they were one person to begin with who split.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:02 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
I don't get how Moro was able to basically clone all of his powers/abilities into 7-3? Much less become stronger than ever by absorbing him..? Seems like a stupid asspull.

I also have to wonder if Vegeta will use his new ability to separate DaiKaioshin from Boo?

Weird chapter.

Either Moro takes him out first, or there's a stip that magic based fusions aren't undoable.

Like Potara.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:10 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Almost seems like that's how it HAS to be, otherwise there's no reason why Vegeta's ability couldn't just undo Moro's new fusion.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 07:15 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any updates on S2?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 07:30 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Nothing legitimate yet.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 08:51 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Course, it was a weird way to fuse or absorb him. Toyotaro just wanted to create a vore scene I feel.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 10:04 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder if Vegeta can affect Genkei Dama generation.

Essentially a fusion of life energy.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 01:20 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Anyone else think it's odd that the namekian dragon balls apparently stopped the namekians from decaying?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 02:35 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote