KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 573 574 [575] 576 577 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
People always comment that Frieza physiology is >>> any other. Goku have a hole through his chest all the way through and he is still standing and talking. Thst is obviously not the case.
Seemed like a one-off, tbh. Goku didn't heal after Sorbet lazer-ringed him, for example. /shrug

But Freeza's damage soak is immensely superior to Goku's. He survived getting cut in half. He then survived an all-out attack from SS Goku while cut in half. He then survived the destruction of Namek while cut in half, being even more injured by Goku's blast, and essentially powerless to boot.

Even when the Dragon 'resurrected' Freeza during RoF, he was still alive despite being chopped into a bunch of small pieces:
https://i.imgur.com/WWNbLU4.gif

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 19th, 2020 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 09:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even Perfect Cell isn't that good.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 09:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I don't like to gloat, but Goku's win/loss record is worse then Yamcha's now. Way, way worse.

His last real win was Freeza saga. Since then, he:

Lost to Cell.
Needed a LOT of help against Buu, so doesn't really apply.
Lost to Beerus.
Was winning against Freeza, but never closed the deal.
Lost to Zamasu.
Lost to Jiren.
Lost to Broly.
Lost to Moro.

Shameful win/loss record. Vegeta shouldn't even consider him a rival anymore, he actually BEAT Moro under the same conditions. Not his fault Moro cheated with an arse pull.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 10:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cdtm
Even Perfect Cell isn't that good.
Yep.

And Freeza's ability to soak in-battle damage is equally as impressive, imo. Took a Hakai and absolute stomping from Toppo and just kept ticking.

He also got beat to shit by Broly for an hour without even dropping his golden form.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 11:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

They just keep making Moro more and more broken so if Merus isn't the one to defeat him, I really don't know what they will do. Hopefully it's not a MUI Goku after Dende heals him.. cause that would make the ending of the arc lame.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 07:22 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kento
They just keep making Moro more and more broken so if Merus isn't the one to defeat him, I really don't know what they will do. Hopefully it's not a MUI Goku after Dende heals him.. cause that would make the ending of the arc lame.

When's the last time Goku straight up beat a final boss?

It ain't happening.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 02:25 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Moro73 is stupidly OP/broken(even by DBS standards.) He dominated all of the Z fighters with no effort whatsoever.

He now doesn't have a time-limit for any of his abilities either. Anything that was in 73's system, including any other powersets that Moro copies(because he also has that ability now) become part of his power, permanently... And in this chapter Moro absorbed Vegeta's abilities(including Forced Spirit Fission), which now renders a potential Vegetto/Gogeta fusion irrelevant... Plus he also has Piccolo's regen, just in case he actually gets damaged.

And as expected, it was Merus who showed up at the end. He's currently back in his Galactic Patrol uniform(which implies that he isn't using his full power yet), but in the next chapter I'm sure he will activate his full power/Angel form against Moro, and be destroyed by Daishinkan as a result.

Even though I can't imagine a scenario where Moro could actually get his hands on Merus, I can't even imagine how powerful and unstoppable he'd become with a fuggin Angel's power on top of everything else.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 03:53 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Either way, something BIG has to happen in order for Moro to be stopped. He is astronomically more powerful than Goku/Vegeta(along with everyone else) -- Dende healing them won't change that. And since Moro has now copied Vegeta's abilities, it also means we won't be seeing a fused character save the day... It's just irritating that a damn Angel is intervening before Beerus, though. HE should be the one stepping up now.

But in all honesty, I'll probably be done with DB for a while if Goku activates MUI and just outright beats Moro without any explanation... I'd rather see Goku use the Zeno Button again before that happened, ffs.

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 12th, 2020 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 06:38 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Forced Spirit Fission, defeated by the fact that Vegeta can't hit anything. Also, Gohan straight up didn't even hurt Moro when he attacked him.

Course Merus isn't the only one there...Whis opened up the hole in the barrier.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 07:39 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Whis opened up the hole in the barrier.
That was Merus.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 08:45 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
That was Merus.

I assume so.

But he did show up with the wand and outfit, so could have been Whis tagging along.

Rightfully Beerus should intervene, if Moro was considered Kaioshin business that makes him god business.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 10:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I assume so.

But he did show up with the wand and outfit, so could have been Whis tagging along.
That was Merus in his Angel garb who showed up and broke through the barrier.

Whis' clothing has three diamonds on the front:
https://i.imgur.com/fXDVQio.jpg

Merus' clothing doesn't:
https://i.imgur.com/hWfwhuN.jpg

And the Angel shown in this chapter had diamondless clothing:
https://i.imgur.com/M7fWgJQ.jpg

So it must have been Merus.

Rightfully Beerus should intervene, if Moro was considered Kaioshin business that makes him god business.
Exactly. Moro will rape the entire universe if he isn't stopped asap. Beerus needs to intervene.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 10:39 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could totally see this happening:

"Now no one can stop me"

"I must risk my life to save the Earth!"

"Hey Bulma, we're here for food! Hey who's this guy trying to destroy earth,*DESTRUCTION*

Now bring on the grub"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 10:49 PM
MrMind

DBS reads like fanfics at this point

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 06:34 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

The worst scenario is MUI Goku beating Moro. That's the worst that could happen. Really the only satisfying outcome is Beerus.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 07:35 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Galan007
That was Merus in his Angel garb who showed up and broke through the barrier.

Whis' clothing has three diamonds on the front:
https://i.imgur.com/fXDVQio.jpg

Merus' clothing doesn't:
https://i.imgur.com/hWfwhuN.jpg

And the Angel shown in this chapter had diamondless clothing:
https://i.imgur.com/M7fWgJQ.jpg

So it must have been Merus.

Exactly. Moro will rape the entire universe if he isn't stopped asap. Beerus needs to intervene.
😅 guess I was wrong. I just seen the staff and garb then Merus is rocking his galactic patrol outfit inside the dome and just assumed Whis and Beerus were going to end up being there also. Because why would Whis let Merus go, much less alone.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 08:53 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by MrMind
DBS reads like fanfics at this point
Pretty much.

Moro is basically Cell, Boo, the Androids, and Babidi all wrapped up in one.

Originally posted by Inedian
The worst scenario is MUI Goku beating Moro. That's the worst that could happen. Really the only satisfying outcome is Beerus.
Completely agree.

😅 guess I was wrong. I just seen the staff and garb then Merus is rocking his galactic patrol outfit inside the dome and just assumed Whis and Beerus were going to end up being there also. Because why would Whis let Merus go, much less alone.
Yeah, unless there's some sort of underlying plan that Whis and Merus came up with, then it makes no sense for Merus to be running around doing his own thing completely unsupervised.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 03:11 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Whis just throws a sleeping Beerus at Moro, does that count as him or Beerus fighting him?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 01:13 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

At this point is probably going to be Whis and Beerus just looking the opposite way and saying 'la la la nothing going on over here. '

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 06:42 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

At this point is probably going to be Whis and Beerus just looking the opposite way and saying 'la la la nothing going on over here. '
They just need to wrap this story up, as it's already the longest arc of DBS to date.

By the time it's over, we will have spent nearly two years on Moro, ffs.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 22nd, 2020 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2020 06:17 PM