KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

If Azarl has Intrusion that would be awesome. Xavier does not.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 5th, 2015 10:23 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Con, of course, has Intrusion (1). And so does Relle (2).

Old Post Dec 6th, 2015 01:07 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Checking the Archives, Azarl is a big, imposing bug and lacks the subtlety required for sleuthing (read as: no Intrusion skill).

So far, I have a social attempt by Relle to infiltrate the flight control tower, where the Bureau seems to be operating from. Any approaches for the warehouse?

Whipping up a permit would be great for a long-term plan to operate here.

---

Rand- difficult to find a vantage point, the Arnians were thorough in their bombing runs and flattened most of the colony.

No sign of Useld, but he used to peddle his findings in the marketplace. You could explore there, if you wanted to see if the Arnians left anything interesting. Historic artifacts don't exactly further their cause back home.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 12:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Yeah, Azarl isn't too sneaky at this point.

Does the warehouse need to be a sneaky operation? Maybe we could go talk our way in. We would probably need to find out what is in there first. Perhaps they store whatever they mine here inside the warehouse. Obviously it's valuable since it's got turbolasers.

Otherwise Con or Relle could sneak in and Xavier and Azarl could try the headquarters. Xavier has Fix-It. That might be the 'take by storm' approach though.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 12:22 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

I could sneak into either, really. Relle's good at sneaking. Agility 5 + Intrusion 2 + Presence 3. I'm not half bad. I could go it alone into the Warehouse and snoop.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 01:23 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well if we can get the permit faked properly and sent to the Bureau we can probably get into the Headquarters without having to sneak in. So I feel like those two could go hand in hand. Which would free Relle up for sneaking into the Warehouse by herself if she wants to. I would feel better if Rianna went with her as some extra back up.

But I'm not sure Rianna is still in this.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 02:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

I'm weird about Relle going alone if something goes wrong or if she gets caught.

Azarl wants to try asking in town about what's in the warehouse. Someone can come with me. Xavier can work on the permits. Con and/or Relle can case the Bureau headquarters and figure out how we can get to the tracking system without getting caught.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 06:44 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Alright Xavier can work on the permits.

Xavier would like to make permits to run maintenance on their tacking equipment. That way we don't have to go sneak further away to use it.

I think this would be a lot easier if we could get one of their datapads for Xavier tie into their systems. Perhaps Relle could get him that and Con can case the Headqurters.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 06:58 PM
HereticalDruid

And Azarl will go into town as a huge scary bug and try to find out things about Gembrell.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 07:06 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Nothing bad could go wrong with that!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 07:37 PM
b1plusb2

Relle will go for the headquarters since Azarl is snooping for info. No need to infiltrate the warehouse if we can just find out what's in it.

So yeah, Relle will ask Agent Movrigs for a tour.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2015 09:06 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Go Relle!

Now what to have Con doing... maybe he can go with Azarl to help the bug with talking if need be.

Or he can sneak around as back up for Relle if things fall through there.

Whichever one he wants to do. The headquarters is probably the top priority so that maybe where we want to double up on.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Dec 8th, 2015 at 01:41 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2015 01:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Confirming what I have so far:

Azarl - heading into town to ask around

Relle, Con - headquarters to snoop

Xavier - forging permits

I'd like to move forward shortly, if we can finalize that approach.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 08:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

That looks about right to me! Relle will go sans weapons just to make sure, but she plans on sneaking off if/when possible and exploring to see what they've got in terms of defenses (Osokans...) and where the console is for the Bureau network. If we're real sleuthy, Con can make use of it before anyone notices.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 08:35 AM
General Zink
Bane

Rand will go to the old marketplace then, to scour through the rubble and see if anything of interest turns up.

Are the native warriors looking for Useld? Or can Rand ask them to do so?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 08:59 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Confirming what I have so far:

Azarl - heading into town to ask around

Relle, Con - headquarters to snoop

Xavier - forging permits

I'd like to move forward shortly, if we can finalize that approach.
That works for me. And if Relle can grab one of those data pads that might help Xavier get the permits in the system easier for us.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 01:50 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Azarl-

You head into town, stepping from the starport and into the dusty streets. Aside from the massive warehouse structure, the town itself appears lo-tech and run down. This time of day, the small town is in the full shadow of the warehouse, so the lights are on and its cold. It doesn't take you long to traverse the whole place.

Not many people out and about in the streets.

Relle/Con-

Agent Movrigs explains that only personnel for the starport and the Bureau offices may enter the traffic control tower when you inquire about getting a tour.

Xavier-

Alright, forgery time. Rather a simple roll of the dice, you will need to apply some logic to make these convincing. Give me a general idea of what thought processes you're putting into the forgery.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 06:56 PM
HereticalDruid

Then let's get out of the streets and into a place where I can find people. Azarl will sense for life if nowhere is readily apparent from his walk about town. Otherwise, I'm sure there's a bar in a mining boomtown.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 07:22 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well Xavier is going to make the permit an inspection type permit for the Bureau Headquarters network communications area. That way they won't be suspicious if they won't be questions about not having the parts to fix anything.

He is also going to try and search through any available networks to see if he can find a template for a proper permit.

Xavier also wants to create a minor footprint for their business back to a logical destination saying the contract government work. He will get in touch with Rand or Gallador if he needs any help picking a place.

He will also try to give the permit security clearance of the appropriate level.

Relle maybe you could tell the Agent you really just wanted to see him again and were looking for a more private tour to see him in his element stick out tongue

If nothing else Xavier still wants a datapad!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 08:04 PM
b1plusb2

Relle just purchased Seduction so let's give it a whirl! Charisma 4 + Seduction 2 + Presence 3 = 9 dice to throw around at Mr. Bureau Agent. Relle will imply her preference for men in uniform and ask if would make an exception to the rules to show her around the place.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 01:26 AM