KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Low Herald Tournament Odds

Vote if you feel said character should be banned
This poll is closed.
Animal Man 6 7.79%
Nova Prime 6 7.79%
Apocalypse 7 9.09%
GL Corp 7 9.09%
Creel 8 10.39%
Dr. Doom 10 12.99%
Atom 8 10.39%
Snowbird 5 6.49%
Xavier 9 11.69%
Shadow King 11 14.29%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Low Herald Tournament Odds
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (97): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

certain versions of him are. if someone selected him, it would have to be THAT version and it would need to be specified.

anyway, id, are you banning those 4? werewolf want ultron banned?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 11:18 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

No I was just making sure this isn't the same ultron who can take on the entire avengers roster and win.

As long as it's specified which version of Ultron that is being used, and as long as it's in the Low Herald range, then I don't mind.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 11:25 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I would also question Darkness. Which is a shit because hed be one of my first picks on there

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 11:47 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Oh and there would need to be a stipulation on An I mal man that certain showings are banned. Foe example rot world showing where he matched a weakened Flash in speed

Old Post Jun 26th, 2015 11:49 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

flash's can be fine though--garrick and others are ok picks. many of the rules would limit animal man's more....troublesome abilities taken to their nth degrees.

i don't care of darkness is banned or not. everyone seems to be hinting at characters they 'may' have a problem with. this is id's show, but for my part in this, i'd rather you just come right out and say BAN ANIMAL MAN, or BAN GRAVITON.

in fact, i'll go ahead and say that--BAN GRAVITON. some of the showings he had appeared to place him well above almost everyone at one time or another. so, i think graviton should be out.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 12:08 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

I would say ban apocalypse.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 12:12 AM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Why is Ultron low Herald?

It's an old list
Originally posted by "Id"
From the previous two tournies these are the ones that stood out. Vulcan, Gravitron, Doomsday, and Nova Prime.

Yeah

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 01:13 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

What Flash is low herald or under besides Jay? Bart? Certainly not Wally or Barry. At least pre-FP.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 01:20 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I am going to round up the judges, and participants. I am also going to reach out to members who would like to join.

The more the merrier.

Ill post an update, with a list after the weekend.

Originally posted by leonidas

anyway, id, are you banning those 4? werewolf want ultron banned?

I was going to leave it up for debate, as those draw some concern.

But you voiced your opinion on Gravitron. He is on the NoNo list.

I am going to set my foot down on Doomsday.

Last edited by "Id" on Jun 27th, 2015 at 02:30 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 02:25 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Digi
What Flash is low herald or under besides Jay? Bart? Certainly not Wally or Barry. At least pre-FP.

You have others that use the speed force, like Max Mercury and Jesse Chambers.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 02:39 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

So out of curiosity are we I only limited to the tier list??
there are plenty of characters who arent listed at all.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 03:06 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Aquaman (DCNU), Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Doomsday (DOS), Doctor Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gammid, Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), Guardian I (James Hudson), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Invincible, Iron Man, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Kalibak, Kang, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nimrod, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Power Girl, Prime, Professor X, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, Snowbird, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Stryfe, Superboy, Tempest, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel

incidentally, here is the high meta tier as well. some of these guys are certainly suitable picks. anyone have issue with any of THESE guys??

Abomination, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, BOX I (Roger Bochs), Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus, Crystal, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Gamora, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian II (Heather Hudson), Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Karate Kid, Living Laser, Machine Man, Manbot, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nico Minoru, Nightshade, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Spiral, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing, Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Windshear, Wonder Man, Zzaxx

Just bringing this forward from page 1 to save people havi g to go back and forth

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 03:09 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by beatboks

No you are not limited to the tier list.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 03:10 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by beatboks

Outside the tier list has historically been fine. Best to vet it through Id or others, though, if it's rather obscure.

You have others that use the speed force, like Max Mercury and Jesse Chambers.

Ah. I consider them in the family, but not Flashes per se. But sure. They don't have access to some of the haxx stuff that Wally, Barry, and to a lesser extent Bart do. So they'd likely be ok.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 03:22 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

No one with a GL ring

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 09:31 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Where does Dracula tier?

I see dont see him on any of the tierings...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 01:12 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

probably high meta imo.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 01:26 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Momentum, people. These things die without it.

When would drafting begin? Give people a loose schedule and we can keep things moving.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 11:57 AM
Werewolf582

Originally posted by Scoobless
Momentum, people. These things die without it.

When would drafting begin? Give people a loose schedule and we can keep things moving.

I agree with scoobz.

Is their a set drafting day yet? And do we have all the participants we need or are we.still waiting for a couple more people?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 09:31 PM
Board Walker

I am going to round up the judges, and participants. I am also going to reach out to members who would like to join.

The more the merrier.

Ill post an update, with a list after the weekend.

I was going to leave it up for debate, as those draw some concern.

But you voiced your opinion on Gravitron. He is on the NoNo list.

I am going to set my foot down on Doomsday.

I will be one of the judges

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 10:00 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote