KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Low Herald Tournament Odds

Vote if you feel said character should be banned
This poll is closed.
Animal Man 6 7.79%
Nova Prime 6 7.79%
Apocalypse 7 9.09%
GL Corp 7 9.09%
Creel 8 10.39%
Dr. Doom 10 12.99%
Atom 8 10.39%
Snowbird 5 6.49%
Xavier 9 11.69%
Shadow King 11 14.29%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Low Herald Tournament Odds
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (97): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Draft will take place this monday the 6th.

It will be for the first draft.
Once that raps up, the 2nd draft will follow up.
Both drafts will be first come first serve.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 05:30 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

When abouts are the matches starting? I need to be out of town from July 9th to 12th.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 05:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Is there a certain time to send our drafts? Or do we.just send it sometime that day?

Some people have different time zones so I was just wondering.

Last edited by Werewolf582 on Jul 1st, 2015 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 05:57 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

Also question about TP.

The limit is Emma, but are we still allowed to have someone who is above her TP as long as we don't use the TP offensively?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 06:37 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

We will have a seperate topic just for drafts.
Monday the 6th 8 am central time (chicago-ill)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 07:10 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you gonna reveal them as they come in so people don't wait 8 hours then send you a repeat and then have to pick again...?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 07:17 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

No.

Open draft on a diffrent thread.

First come first.

Il have it premade, pined, and locked.

Ill ask the mods if they can open at the propper time.

Last edited by "Id" on Jul 1st, 2015 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 07:47 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ah, open. gotcha. thumb up

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 07:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

also, no one else wants anyone on the lists banned, correct? we have...graviton, doomsday and creel banned. is that it? speak now or forever hold your pieces b!tches....

oh, and of course drafting anyone below the low herald tier is fine, correct?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 07:50 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Anything low herald and bellow is fair game.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 07:51 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Others from the list that bear consideration:

Atom
Doom (lol. A relic of the tier list's age. He's an obvious ban)
Green Lantern(s)
Shadow King (can go entirely into astral plane)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 07:53 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

doom was a given i assumed--i actually thought he'd been bumped to mid herald...

lanterns, eh? they have some easily exploitable weaknesses against the right guys, but...whatever. i think going full on astral would be self bfr, no?

same if atom went too small and stayed there....? maybe. few people are actually voicing any issues or concerns in this thread. that's cool so long as no one b!tches later....

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 08:19 PM
Werewolf582

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Werewolf582
I would say ban apocalypse.

And I would also toss up Exodus for debate.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 08:49 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by leonidas
few people are actually voicing any issues or concerns in this thread. that's cool so long as no one b!tches later....

Anyone Leo wants, I want them banned. He routinely gets away with suspect picks. Spiral. Braniac 8 (Indigo). He's a cheat.

stick out tongue

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Last edited by Blair Wind on Jul 1st, 2015 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 09:19 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Snowbird isn't low herald either. That list should be amended

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 11:11 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Anyone Leo wants, I want them banned. He routinely gets away with suspect picks. Spiral. Braniac 8 (Indigo). He's a cheat.

stick out tongue

pfft. shifty

seriously, b8 would get crushed by most in the low herald tier and spiral is all over the map with her showings... i would never draft her for this level by herself, though she could be a solid part of an amalgam, no doubt.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 11:56 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Snowbird isn't low herald either. That list should be amended

her showings fluctuate greatly. for the most part i think she's in the right place. she would be easy to get into this thing.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 11:58 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

GLs are more because of their potential when merged with someone else. Technically their are plenty of low herald GLs that wouldn't break the caps, in and of themselves. But give, say, Optimus Prime a GL ring, and the tourney is essentially over. Anyone who posts a video of "The Touch" would receive my vote with no other arguments, and I'm only half joking.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 02:49 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I said I wanted GL rings banned on pge 2 you blind f**kers.

If shadow king can survive the death of his body he would fall under the "no immortal characters" rule, right?

There's probably a bunch of dubious picks people will try to get in the drafts, we'll have to deal with the others as they appoear.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 03:31 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

there really shouldn't be many picks that are suspect imo. characters can't amp each other, and really aside from those mentioned, (and i really don't care of they were all allowed) there shouldn't be any problems with characters that i can foresee--unless someone brings someone right out of left field who is a relative unknown of course....

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2015 03:38 AM