KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Closer to trans tier...

Closer to trans tier...
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Naah, this is Post Superman. Don't think DCNU Supes is ready for something like this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 08:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You guys are all wrong.

What makes a trans tier? Is it powerset? No. For then, Rip Hunter is trans (time manip - he'd kill your fav heralds as they were babies).

Is it powerlevel? No. For then, Wally, the fastest man alive, and Hulk, the strongest Earth based Avenger on average, would be trans.

Let's look at the list:

Notice anything? The majority are villains.

More pertinently, the trans guys all have power - and are willing to use them. It's not only powersets and levels, but also mindsets.

Let's be honest, all three characters here are pretty damn powerful. If any one of them goes berserk/bloodlusted, they'd all be teamwreckers.

So which of the three are most willing to cut loose and use their powers to the full advantage? Thor, with his preference for Mjolnir to face combat? Surfer, with his....well, pussyfest attitude to fighting?

Or Superman?

This is my reason for choosing Supes. HOWEVER, saying that, if all three decided to go berserk, they'd all be trans. Superman just goes all out more often than not = perhaps due to his more limited powerset.
Intriguingly phrased.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 08:59 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Mindship
Intriguingly phrased.

Surfer is famed for being a pacifist. When he gets down and dirty, though, he's trans.

Thor does not use most of his powers. Preferring to smack people down with his hammer. When he starts using other powers though? He's trans.

Superman also holds back. Cardboard world and all that. When he lets loose? Trans.

So which of those three most commonly breaks free from their usual mindsets? That's what elevates them to the trans tier.

We can see it in the arguments people always use on these boards.

'Surfer duplicate himself, with one clone opening a black hole in his brain, whilst the board hits him in the back at million times the speed of C. Meanwhile, another clone sucks his soul up, and another time travels and kills him as a baby. Yet another devolves him to plasma goo.'

'Thor calls down the power of a million hurricanes and a billion storms, and fires a Godblast whilst transmuting his enemy into glass, then shatters him'.

'Superman goes intangible, then speedblitzes whilst HVing with Big Bang-level power, and whistling him out of existence'.

If we then had a scan war, which character would have the most examples? Yes, Superman has more comics - but he doesn't do that in the majority of his showings. That's why, for me, he would be closest - because he has shown the most willingness to cut loose.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 09:13 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
After reading his exchange with One Punch, how can you honestly say that Abby has not been lowballing and flat out lying with regard to Surfer? The proof is right here, line by line.
I didn't say he was or wasn't, that's not the main point I actually replied to Kris post about. Pull your head out your ass and listen. FFS you're acting like he's the only one whilst others who are cheerleading do exactly the same. Why don't you notice that?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 09:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Itd be simpler to agree that all are relatively interchangeable

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 09:42 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
It's an ill conceived attempt to gain the female vote which is retarded. We care about stories not feats. Leave that crap to pre pubescent boys

Even outside of feats, the plotlines and characterisations have been atrocious.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 10:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Pr and Sin are going to make Super Pr babies together that will be at least trans tier.

Good job buddy thumb up

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 10:42 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

Originally posted by abhilegend
Does he? Or is he using surprise to overpower him when he admits that Mephisto's magic is more powerful than him.

Mephisto's spells are very powerful, I don't blame Surfer for overpowering Mephisto before he can cast any. It doesn't change the fact that Surfer pitted his power against Mephisto's power and was winning, as stated and shown on panel.

quote:
And you ignore the fact that Surfer freely admit that it was a surprise attack which he pulled out before Mephisto could use his magic. But here is a gift for you.

And? Where do you think Mephisto gets the power to cast his spells? His personal might obviously, which is virtually endless while in his realm.

quote:
(please log in to view the image)

Mephisto flat out tells surfer that all the previous times he thought he beat Mephisto, they were just illusions of defeat. In case you wonder, that's after SS v2 1.

laughing out loud

It says no such thing. Did you read your own scan?

In the scan Mephisto says he considers himself the victor because he has always left Surfer "weary of spirit--tortured of soul." In other words, Mephisto considers himself the winner of their previous encounters because he's always left Surfer with "sad feelings." It says nothing about past fights being illusions.

Tip: read your scans before posting them.

quote:
Yeah, right. Don't want me pulling out context for you? Don't post out of context claims.

You're not pulling out context. You're literally make shit up, calling it "context" and using it dismiss a feat.

quote:
And died. Good point.

You mean died taking down two Galactus level beings. Not bad for a herald.

quote:
So you take words from a villain and a totally new character with no backstory but not from Surfer? Some fan you are. Does he? Then why did he even attempt to absorb surfer?

First let's get one thing straight. You initially claimed Surfer said Krosakis was at capacity which is false. Surfer commented on Krosakis not being able to control this power. Capacity and control are different things, so your original claim is moot now.

Second, you ignore Krosakis rejecting Surfer's comments, saying he has more experience controlling energy than Surfer. You dismiss this based on Krosakis being a new character? That's a pretty dumb argument.

quote:
And in this instance it stayed that way.

I don't start posting Superman getting his strength halved by a sand monster in Superman special 1 1992 and never getting it back to inform you that Superman after that is always depowered? When I say superman is depowered, its from same arc or comic. Not from some comic 10 years ago.

Surfer was only depowered during the time he was trapped on Earth, which wasn't that long. Surfer's depowerement and Surfer's fight with Abomination didn't happen 10 years apart, it happened within the same volume (e.g., SS Vol 1 #2 and #12), where at the beginning of the volume Surfer blatantly references his depowerement.

quote:
It allows the users to amp their strength, when they channel it to do so. In case of Skaar he was using it to destroy the planet, not amp his strength.

You're flip-flopping all over the place. First you said Old Power didn't amp strength, and now you're saying it does.

To make things worse after your flip-flop, now you're blatantly lying by saying that an Old Power users can't multitask? Skaar is clearly amping himself, while using his geokenetics in the scans I posted.

And did you forget how the spirit of Caiera used her planet's Old Power to disguise herself as Hulk (made of the planet's dirt and rocks) and fight Skaar and Surfer. It demonstrates geokenetics and strength/durability amping, all at the same time.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

So, how are you going to flip-flop your way out of this one?

quote:
He never overpowered Red Shift, he grappled with him and Red Shift points out he is as strong as him.

They were grappling each other, both trying to escape from the black hole. Obviously one has to overpower the other to escape.

Red Shift says he's as strong as Surfer, and told Surfer he wouldn't wrest his sword from him. Surfer does just that; he overpowers Red Shift via omniblast, and destroys his sword in the process.

https://readrant.files.wordpress.co...hift-losing.jpg

He beats Red Shift without his board, and after lending power to Alicia. In fact, Alicia and Surfer even question whether Surfer has enough energy left to beat Red Shift:

"Will you have enough left to fight that monster?"

Are you going to be a hypocrite and ignore this too? We all know if Superman was weakened you would be all over it.

quote:
But it wasn't surfer's own power that did all the damage. Morg on the other hand koed Surfer clean.

Yes it was. Unless you're saying Morg's own energies helped knock himself out. This is pretty damn ridiculous. I've never heard of a herald knocking himself out blasting another character. Again, this is just you reaching for any excuse to dismiss a feat, no matter how outlandish.

quote:
Dude, are you ****ing serious with this?

Surfer was getting ****ed by Durok untill he traveled in time and Durok was koed by the strain.

Those are all the pages from the time travel. But somehow Surfer koed him off panel where he failed previously? GTFO.

It did with Durok. Unless surfer somehow beat him off panel while getting torn apart by space time.

laughing out loud

Like I said, Surfer has time traveled dozens of times with many people, and it has never strained anyone, not even humans. We see Surfer and Durok physically grappling before the time travel. After the time travel we see Durok knocked out. It's doesn't take a rocket science to put two-and-two together.

Prove that Surfer time traveling strains people. He's done it dozens of times with people and it never strained anyone.

quote:
Yes, he was depowered in SS v1. After that, it wasn't mentioned once. Heck, it was flat out retconned later.

I admit he was weaker in v1. After that, nope. You can't just use that to willy nilly 25 years of comics.

confused

Firstly, you realize the original Sonic Shark that drained Surfer's power EXPLODED right? In fact, the missile is designed to use Surfer's energy and blow up.
http://postimg.org/image/6vkre7ajr

Nick Fury doesn't say it was the original missile, he says it was originally used to drain Surfer. It's not the same missile that contains Surfer's energies, that was blown up in the scan above. It's just the same model. Surfer simply disabled it by draining it's energy.

Secondly, I never claimed Surfer was depowered for 25 years. He was only depowered during the time he was trapped on Earth, which wasn't that long. It only encompasses SS Volume 1, some Fantastic Four appearances, Defender appearances, and Avengers appearances.

quote:
Because he was duplicated by Surfer's own power which was reduced. And it was turned to clay since the power animating it was absorbed back by surfer. And even that clone oneshotted Surfer at first.

Surfer reduced the clone to ashes:
http://imgur.com/a/L6aO0#7

His clone's clay form:
http://postimg.org/image/wv28586zj/

If you can't tell the difference, you need glasses.

The clone didn't one-shot him. He was up the next page, and Surfer power was also low when the clone first came to life since Surfer did provide the clone his power.

quote:
"We're equals" somehow translates to "I'm draining you bro but your draining is better."

Did you miss the part where Surfer's clone said he was trying to kill Surfer? Like multiple times? You think his clone was holding Surfer's hand for fun?

By all means, keep creating excuses.

quote:
Oh you mean what Surfer said instead of what he actually did? Where did he actually "nearly splattered his brain" instead of y'know breaking part of his face? No, why would I? Bloodlusted silver surfer humiliating SS is something noteworthy?

Holy shit, you're really desperate if you think that's impressive.

When you're not making excuses to dismiss a feat, you're shit-talking it. Stay classy abhi.

Which was pierced by Surfer's blast and nothing else? But what does it being huge means anyway?
And? I know surfer can destroy planets already in terms of space cheese. You don't need to impress me on that front.

quote:
Are you for real? Mu's entire energy absorption trick happened via his power module. I mean have you even read the comic or I need to post the entire comic here?

Are you ignoring the panel where Mu says he absorbed Hulk and Namor's strength specifically into his own body? In fact he tries to absorb Surfer's power into his body but fails. And Mu has never transferred the power he absorbs to his power plant. He has machines to do that for him.

But by all means, continue to ignore on-panel proof, and just make stuff up.

quote:
Sure, that works too. Against a far weaker hulk. Hulk was weaker in those days. He got beat up by military forces FFS.

Means jackshit. Savage hulk had shit energy draining resistance those days.

laughing out loud

Really? You're going to start low-balling Hulk in order to low-ball Surfer?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 10:52 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by The Nuul
Pr and Sin are going to make Super Pr babies together that will be at least trans tier.

Good job buddy thumb up

The hate and vitriol in this thread is a powerful aphrodisuac to them.

Abhi and BAV alone are already responsible for triplets.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 10:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

So for the record, you are saying this is a cannon event?

Yeah it's totally canon. It happened in SS Vol 1 #6:

Over Lord's origins. A freak accident gave him his powers, which he then used to conquer the universe.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Surfer travels back in time to the moment of the accident. He prevents it from happening, thus ensuring the Over Lord is never born. You see Over Lord fade away in that future timeline:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 11:36 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
I didn't say he was or wasn't, that's not the main point I actually replied to Kris post about. Pull your head out your ass and listen. FFS you're acting like he's the only one whilst others who are cheerleading do exactly the same. Why don't you notice that?

If my head was somehow in my ass I doubt I could see Abby lies and lowballing. Since you cant, there's a decent chance your head is in a stinky crevice. One Punch isn't doing a bit if cheerleading, he's too busy winning.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 01:04 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One-Punch
Yeah it's totally canon. It happened in SS Vol 1 #6:

Over Lord's origins. A freak accident gave him his powers, which he then used to conquer the universe.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Surfer travels back in time to the moment of the accident. He prevents it from happening, thus ensuring the Over Lord is never born. You see Over Lord fade away in that future timeline:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Hey One Punch,can you think of a reason why surfer couldnt pull this off?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 01:07 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by One-Punch
Mephisto's spells are very powerful, I don't blame Surfer for overpowering Mephisto before he can cast any. It doesn't change the fact that Surfer pitted his power against Mephisto's power and was winning, as stated and shown on panel.
No, he pitted his strength against Mephisto's strength and overpowered him without his magic to amp him.

Find me a mephisto showing where he goes without using magic and we can talk after that.

quote:
And? Where do you think Mephisto gets the power to cast his spells? His personal might obviously, which is virtually endless while in his realm.
His strength has never been impressive.

quote:

It says no such thing. Did you read your own scan?

In the scan Mephisto says he considers himself the victor because he has always left Surfer "[b]weary of spirit--tortured of soul.
" In other words, Mephisto considers himself the winner of their previous encounters because he's always left Surfer with "sad feelings." It says nothing about past fights being illusions.

Tip: read your scans before posting them.
Are you blind or something? Mephisto flat out said that the victories Surfer has had in past were illusions and his views on the reality is distorted.

That he is left with a weary soul is just for emphasis.

quote:
You're not pulling out context. You're literally make shit up, calling it "context" and using it dismiss a feat.
Nope.

quote:
You mean died taking down two Galactus level beings. Not bad for a herald.
He was already dying before that. The fact that he splashed them in crunch energies is just a plot device.

quote:
First let's get one thing straight. You initially claimed Surfer said Krosakis was at capacity which is false. Surfer commented on Krosakis not being able to control this power. Capacity and control are different things, so your original claim is moot now.
I claimed that Krosakis' limits are unknown and he was overpowered by combined power of Gladiator, Unipower and surfer's power. And Surfer already said that the power of Unipower and Gladiator was more than he could control already.

Using this for Surfer's feat is disingenuous to say the least.

quote:
Second, you ignore Krosakis rejecting Surfer's comments, saying he has more experience controlling energy than Surfer. You dismiss this based on Krosakis being a new character? That's a pretty dumb argument.
Well, I wouldn't say this being a new character. Just using characters' statements as proof without any information on them? That's dumb.

quote:
Surfer was only depowered during the time he was trapped on Earth, which wasn't that long. Surfer's depowerement and Surfer's fight with Abomination didn't happen 10 years apart, it happened within the same volume (e.g., SS Vol 1 #2 and #12), where at the beginning of the volume Surfer blatantly references his depowerement.
I already said Surfer was depowered in SS v1. WTF are you talking about?

quote:
You're flip-flopping all over the place. First you said Old Power didn't amp strength, and now you're saying it does.
I said it amps strength when channeled. Skaar wasn't amping his strength. He was destroying the planet.

quote:
To make things worse after your flip-flop, now you're blatantly lying by saying that an Old Power users can't multitask? Skaar is clearly amping himself, while using his geokenetics in the scans I posted.

laughing out loud

What? Where in those scans is he amping? He is using his oldpower to amp up the strike against Juggernaut. Against surfer he is using it to destroy the planet.

quote:
And did you forget how the spirit of Caiera used her planet's Old Power to disguise herself as Hulk (made of the planet's dirt and rocks) and fight Skaar and Surfer. It demonstrates geokenetics and strength/durability amping, all at the same time.
Caiera is more experienced than Skaar. She also oneshotted Surfer.

quote:
Why don't you post Caiera oneshotting Surfer?

quote:
So, how are you going to flip-flop your way out of this one?

quote:
They were grappling each other, both trying to escape from the black hole. Obviously one has to overpower the other to escape.

Haha, what? Surfer had Red Shift from behind in a lock and hurled him into black hole by a blast.

Are you blind or something?

quote:
Red Shift says he's as strong as Surfer, and told Surfer he wouldn't wrest his sword from him. Surfer does just that; he overpowers Red Shift via omniblast, and destroys his sword in the process.

https://readrant.files.wordpress.co...hift-losing.jpg
He hurled him into the black hole by a blast. Not overpowered him. Hard to block a blast when its done from behind. And he didn't destroy his sword. He just wrenched it from his hand.

quote:
He beats Red Shift without his board, and after lending power to Alicia. In fact, Alicia and Surfer even question whether Surfer has enough energy left to beat Red Shift:
Surfer contradicts her in the very same page. And he didn't beat Red Shift by raw power, he threw him in a black hole and escaped himself.

quote:
"Will you have enough left to fight that monster?"
"I'm not human."

quote:
Are you going to be a hypocrite and ignore this too? We all know if Superman was weakened you would be all over it.
Superman doesn't gets weakened stated by Lois or something.

quote:
Yes it was. Unless you're saying Morg's own energies helped knock himself out.
And why not? Fallen one koed himself that way.
quote:
This is pretty damn ridiculous. I've never heard of a herald knocking himself out blasting another character. Again, this is just you reaching for any excuse to dismiss a feat, no matter how outlandish.

Unlike Fallen One?

quote:
Like I said, Surfer has time traveled dozens of times with many people, and it has never strained anyone, not even humans.
Because he protects them.
quote:
We see Surfer and Durok physically grappling before the time travel. After the time travel we see Durok knocked out. It's doesn't take a rocket science to put two-and-two together.
That time travel koed Durok? Yes, it doesn't takes that much thought. Why didn't surfer used this awesome power in the present when Durok pushed his shit in?

quote:
Prove that Surfer time traveling strains people. He's done it dozens of times with people and it never strained anyone.
It did with Durok. There you go.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 05:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote:
Firstly, you realize the original Sonic Shark that drained Surfer's power EXPLODED right? In fact, the missile is designed to use Surfer's energy and blow up.
Apparently not. The retcon makes it clear that this is the same sonic shark.

quote:
Nick Fury doesn't say it was the original missile, he says it was originally used to drain Surfer.
And its being used again. There were not two sonic sharks.
quote:
It's not the same missile that contains Surfer's energies, that was blown up in the scan above. It's just the same model. Surfer simply disabled it by draining it's energy.
Nick Fury flat out said it was the same sonic shark.

erm

quote:
Secondly, I never claimed Surfer was depowered for 25 years. He was only depowered during the time he was trapped on Earth, which wasn't that long.
It was for 25 years in real life.
quote:
It only encompasses SS Volume 1, some Fantastic Four appearances, Defender appearances, and Avengers appearances.
No, it doesn't. It only apples to SS v1. Its the only time its referenced.

quote:
Surfer reduced the clone to ashes:
http://imgur.com/a/L6aO0#7

His clone's clay form:
http://postimg.org/image/wv28586zj/
He was never stated to be reduced to ashes. Surfer merely says "Who was once nothing is again nothing." Where is he stated to be turned into ashes?

quote:
If you can't tell the difference, you need glasses.
If you can't even read scans, its not my problem.

quote:
The clone didn't one-shot him. He was up the next page, and Surfer power was also low when the clone first came to life since Surfer did provide the clone his power.
Was he?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Looks like a oneshot to me.

I already said he was weakened and all surfer did was take his powers back from the clone.

quote:
Did you miss the part where Surfer's clone said he was trying to kill Surfer? Like multiple times? You think his clone was holding Surfer's hand for fun?
So no arguments for the clone draining Surfer. And Surfer was holding him by his hands.

quote:
By all means, keep creating excuses.
Like what?

quote:
When you're not making excuses to dismiss a feat, you're shit-talking it. Stay classy abhi.
Pardon me, since when punching Super Skrull was impressive?

quote:
Are you ignoring the panel where Mu says he absorbed Hulk and Namor's strength specifically into his own body?
Which was in fact being transferred to his module as revealed in the comic.
quote:
In fact he tries to absorb Surfer's power into his body but fails. And Mu has never transferred the power he absorbs to his power plant. He has machines to do that for him.
Well that's a flat out lie. But don't worry, I'm used to it it from you by now.

quote:
But by all means, continue to ignore on-panel proof, and just make stuff up.
That's your job, like "clone draining surfer".

quote:

Really? You're going to start low-balling Hulk in order to low-ball Surfer? [/B]

Hulk has got several power ups from that point. Do you really want to compare Hulk of that time to today's Hulk?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 05:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hey One Punch,can you think of a reason why surfer couldnt pull this off?

Yes, surfer isn't powered by imp magic.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 05:04 AM
Insane Titan

If my head was somehow in my ass I doubt I could see Abby lies and lowballing. Since you cant, there's a decent chance your head is in a stinky crevice. One Punch isn't doing a bit if cheerleading, he's too busy winning.
So again you miss the actual point, good job there thumb up

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 05:31 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, surfer isn't powered by imp magic.

And neither is Triumph. And even if he was, there is nothing on panel indicating that the imp power is affecting Superman. Give it up.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 04:38 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

double post

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 04:39 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And neither is Triumph. And even if he was, there is nothing on panel indicating that the imp power is affecting Superman. Give it up.

Oh, and why not? Do I need to draw a picture of magical energy affecting Superman to get your approval.

And Triumph was amped heavily. He oneshotted Hourman with worloggog and was pretty explicitly equal to Superman in strength and speed in that arc.

Before that he was explicitly weaker to the point Martian Manhunter kicked his ass in h2h.

And nobody needs your approval, y'know.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 05:27 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and why not? Do I need to draw a picture of magical energy affecting Superman to get your approval.

And Triumph was amped heavily. He oneshotted Hourman with worloggog and was pretty explicitly equal to Superman in strength and speed in that arc.

Before that he was explicitly weaker to the point Martian Manhunter kicked his ass in h2h.

And nobody needs your approval, y'know.

Approval? No son, it's on you to back up claims that you make. You were contending that Triumph was magically powered, not that he was amped, which of course is moving the goalposts (You getting this, Pr?) I guess you are finally admitting that he wasn't magically powered. Thanks for the concession. By the way, genius, stop misusing the word "explicitly."

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Jul 15th, 2015 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2015 05:31 PM