KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Ash vs Evil Dead

Ash vs Evil Dead
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Basara
I like all three movies, but TV series (season 1 at least) is not so good IMO.
I liked every single episode.

This show is fan-****ing-tastic.

Not a bad episode yet.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 01:37 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

NOOO PABLOOOO!!!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 05:23 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Dude if that's a spoiler, that's not cool. mad

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 03:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Just wow. Sooo unexpected even with Ruby's warning.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 07:50 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

That fight scene was bad-ass.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 04:36 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Finished watching all of Season 1

i liked it as a whole, except for some bad CGI especially that skeleton.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 03:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I finally watched the first episode of Season 2. It was awesome.. haha laughing out loud

Originally posted by Kazenji
i liked it as a whole, except for some bad CGI especially that skeleton.

Yeah, that was bad. Some of the CGI is a little cheap looking (thank you Starz production quality), but most of the practical effects and blood look great. These guys from the first episode of Season 2 look awesome...

(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: evildead season2.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 01:42 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

This series is the best!!! Even the sometimes cheaply looking CGI is absolutely in style with what Evil Dead is. I love, absolutely LOVE this series. Damn near perfect.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 07:57 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ I love it, too. The characters are entertaining with good chemistry and the horror/comedy is outrageous and fun.

I'm hoping to marathon a few episodes this evening...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 09:05 PM
queeq
Chaos

Good for you. I just rewatched series 1. Interesting to see how much more wacky series 2 is. I can watch this any day of the week!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 03:15 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Watched a few more episodes of Season 2 and it has been almost constant gold. I feel like it doesn't have the filler yet that Season 1 had. It's constant hilarity and gore.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 03:52 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by queeq
This series is the best!!! Even the sometimes cheaply looking CGI is absolutely in style with what Evil Dead is. .

Eh....i disagree with you there, but hey each to their own opinion.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 11:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Eh....i disagree with you there, but hey each to their own opinion.

I actually agree with queeq to some extent. The effects aren't so bad that they're unwatchable. They're sort of over-the-top, which makes it fun. It just has that little bit of camp that makes it fun.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 03:47 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Finished episode 5 last night and it was great. This show fu#king rules. So far it's a lot better than season 1. Season 1 has its moments for sure, but this season is full-on non-stop greatness so far. Ash's cocky attitude is f#cking hilarious. This show is exceeding expectations. I prefer it to the original movies I think.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 04:16 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Noticed when watching Season 1 they ignore Army of Darkness & use a combination of Evil Dead 1 & 2 elements.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2017 03:02 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Noticed when watching Season 1 they ignore Army of Darkness & use a combination of Evil Dead 1 & 2 elements.

Pretty sure during Season 2 when Ash is reminiscing about his beloved car they show a clip or two from Army of Darkness. I don't think they're retconning it, they're just not exploring any time-travel stuff at the moment.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2017 02:06 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Just finished Season 2. I love this show.

I hope they don't change the tone too much with Season 3, cause it sounds like there could be some major changes with the Showrunner bowing out...

https://www.google.com/amp/www.avcl...droid-sprint-us

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 03:04 AM
queeq
Chaos

It's great, isn't it! Superb.

But yeah, this news is not good. I loved the colon fight scene... More of that please.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
they're just not exploring any time-travel stuff at the moment.

You saw the end right? wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 08:37 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by queeq
You saw the end right? wink

Lol, yeah. As soon as I posted that I saw the last 2 episodes of Season 2. How convenient, right? They just happen to go right back in time in the middle of the action at the cabin...

laughing out loud I love this show

They spent a little bit of money on that special effects shot on the final episode. It looked good... daddy like!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 01:42 PM
queeq
Chaos

It did... and more absurd. I do so much hope they keep that up now the showrunner is gone...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 04:17 PM