KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Ash vs Evil Dead

Ash vs Evil Dead
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I would have thought Sam Raimi would be the showrunner, but I guess not. I think they'l still try to maintain Sam Raimi's vision and tone for the show.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 05:13 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Succeeding so far.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 07:43 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I would have thought Sam Raimi would be the showrunner, but I guess not. I think they'l still try to maintain Sam Raimi's vision and tone for the show.
He is...

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 10:56 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So what's up with Season 3. Well it's apparently done filming...

http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/345...-dead-season-3/

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 11:05 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Season 3 looks... wacky..

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 03:36 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:11 AM
Flyattractor

Saw season 1 recently . It totally ROCKED!!! Better then everything else on TV. Gotta catch Season 2 now.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 06:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Glad they put it on Netflix, so am caught up on the first two seasons. Was well worth the wait.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I actually like that this show has short episodes, so you can shoot through them pretty quickly. I look foward to re-watching and re-watching.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Saw season 1 recently . It totally ROCKED!!! Better then everything else on TV. Gotta catch Season 2 now.

Get ready for a bit of a shift in Season 2. I think it was a shift for the better, though, personally. I remember laughing quite a lot during Season 2.. haha.

I wonder what they have in store for us with Season 3. Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:56 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Season 2 was better imo.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 06:09 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I think Season 3 premieres February 25th.

So that's pretty sweet. thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:19 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Trailer for season 3 looks good.

https://youtu.be/ig99vvjeUeI

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 10:38 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Trailer for season 3 looks good.

Fixed.

Thanks for posting. I was meaning to sit down and watch it. Yeah, it's looks like pure fucking win. laughing out loud

I can't wait.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 12:28 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Supposedly some spoilers here relating to Army of Darkness, but I'm gonna remain pure...

https://www.google.com/amp/comicboo...my-of-darkness/

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 08:38 AM
jane21august

Watched both the season, last night saw the trailer of Season 3 loved it, very much waiting for its release.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 05:57 AM
jane21august is currently offline Click here to Send jane21august a Private Message Find more posts by jane21august Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ash vs Evil Dead

Keeps getting better, imo.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 12:44 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

And it's totally been cancelled.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t617263.html

I still haven't gotten around to seeing Season 3 yet.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 01:20 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Shame it was cancelled really, just when the storyline was going full on crazy too, but it's probably better to keep it short and sweet and not drag it out.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 01:56 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Total Blame goes to all the Ass Hats that Pirated the show. They Killed it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

^ Damn...

Tho yeah, heard about it getting cancelled after season 3 awhile ago. Just waiting for S3 to get on netflix so I can finish my experience with the show there. Heard the S3 finale felt a bit more conclusive at least, tho shame about the cancellation, but these things happen.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 03:42 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote