KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 11

Supernatural Season 11
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Crowley I guess is not coming back. Or at least not as a series regular.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 06:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, it depends on how much (if at all) they explore this multi-Earth concept in future seasons, and if there are multiple different incarnations of angels/demons/deities, like there apparently are with humans. And, if that is the case, the Winchesters did kind of a dick thing to that other Earth, because now it potentially has 2 Lucifers.

Though it is kind of wack how Lucifer's unborn baby can tear open a rift between realities but he apparently can't.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 07:39 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well damn, some producer for Supernatural essentially said "never say never" in regards to Crowley and the actor who plays him more or less slapped him down and said no, he's not going to be appearing at all in season 13.

Almost sounds like they had some behind the scenes issues.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 07:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay so they have announced John Winchester is coming back in season 13. I do not know in what capacity, I highly doubt he would join the main cast.

I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan though and I liked the character of John.

Old Post May 30th, 2017 02:40 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I wonder what he calls his barbed-wire bat in this universe.

Old Post May 30th, 2017 03:38 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Mary... obviously.

Old Post May 30th, 2017 04:24 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say name it Adam, but he'd just end up forgetting about it's existence within 10 seconds.

Old Post May 30th, 2017 06:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So apparently the aim is to get to 300 episodes lol. Season 13 begins shooting soon. 300 episodes would take us into a 14th season at least.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 05:20 PM
Flyattractor

How many episdes they got left to go?

And I thought Dean just wanted to get one more season then Smallvilli to be happy.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 07:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was their thoughts at first. They have like 264 episodes. So with usually 22 episodes per season it would mean they'd need 14 seasons total to get to 300.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 09:45 PM
Flyattractor

Maybe they will all go out 300 style in a big Shirtless Battle.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 10:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given the nature of the series I'm guessing whenever it does end there probably won't be a happy ending. I'd be shocked if both Sam and Dean are alive at the end of the series finale.

Dean seems like a likely candidate who would be willing to sacrifice himself for Sam, which makes me think Sam might be the one who dies.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 02:05 PM
Flyattractor

Haven't they both SACRAFICED themselves for the other several times now?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 03:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but Dean is older and is the one who usually feels it is his duty to protect Sam.

Speaking of dying...we didn't really see any negative side effects over the fact they killed Death. I'm not even sure why Death gave Dean the one weapon in the universe that could kill him in order to kill Sam. On top of that nothing really happened as a result of breaking the deal with Billy.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2017 07:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why was Lilith afraid of the knife, but the princes who came after her just shrug it off?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2017 01:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol so I'm not sure how to feel about this. In season 13 Supernatural is going to be attempted to have an episode meant to hopefully get a spin off started. Fans will remember they tried this before years ago with the episode with the mobster monsters in Chicago.

So it is going to be called Wayward Sisters(lol) and star Jody Mills. I like Jody, but I'm torn because Jody comes with baggage: mainly the annoying children she takes care of. I can only handle those girls in small doses.

Got nothing against female characters though, how about a Charlie spin---oh shit, my bad lol.

Maybe Jody could just leave the children at home and go hunt things herself. Wait no, her AND the ghost of Bobby, but they somehow found a magic spell that keeps Bobby's ghost from going insane.

Or wait no, Jody and that other lady cop should team up for a series. The one who partnered with Jody for an episode and was also in the fat sucking creatures episode. The dynamic between them and the differences in their personalities would be interesting. Funny thing is they'd probably still be less weepy about things than Sam and Dean.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 21st, 2017 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 05:54 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Ugh, if Claire is in the show I will probably not watch the show at all. AS much as I like Jody, Jimmy Novak's daughter is annoying.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2017 05:01 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

meh. i thought they were gonna try spinning off Max and Alicia (the witch siblings) into their own show. I would have been down for that, as i found them to be interesting and not at all annoying. Plus, a magic oriented show is always cool.

but then they went and killed the mom and the real Alicia.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2017 06:00 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
meh. i thought they were gonna try spinning off Max and Alicia (the witch siblings) into their own show. I would have been down for that, as i found them to be interesting and not at all annoying. Plus, a magic oriented show is always cool.

but then they went and killed the mom and the real Alicia.

I want a show with Patrick, the witch who did the poker game in exchange for years of your life.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 07:30 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

How about Don and Maggie Stark? The 800-year-old witch couple who were basically Final Destination-ing people to get back at each other.

A lot of the witches on the show are fairly interesting. Could even do a show with James Frampton, the cop/witch who is friends with Sam and Dean and uses his powers to help with his cases.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jun 27th, 2017 at 07:37 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 07:33 PM