KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sodam Yat Vs Blue Marvel

Sodam Yat Vs Blue Marvel
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Sodam Yat Vs Blue Marvel

(please log in to view the image)

GL Yat no amps. Current Adam.
No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 05:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Sodam Yat outperformed everybody against Superboy Prime, among many other feats.

He shitstomps here.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 12:04 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Appreciate the reply. thumb up

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 12:21 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sodam wins.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 12:44 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Blue Marvel.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 01:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not sure how i feel about the match personally.
I do believe no GL could take BM out, nor could a Daxamite. The combination of the two is what makes this interesting to me. BM is a Superman level character with massive energy manip to boot, so i think its a nice match up.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 01:51 PM
Philosophía

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I do believe no GL could take BM out, nor could a Daxamite.
That's where you're wrong.

BM is a Superman level character
In what way?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 02:15 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
That's where you're wrong.

Thats where you're wrong.

quote:
In what way

In every way.

I'd rather this didnt become a Superman pissing contest, but i obviously cant control that.
Using the term "Superman level" seems to be considered an act of war on this site.

Last edited by riv6672 on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 02:25 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 02:23 PM
Philosophía

Thats where you're wrong.
Mon-el would shitstomp Blue Marvel. He's a daxamite.
Hal would do the same. He's a Green Lantern.

You're wrong. Stop giving uninformed opinions.

In every way.

I'd rather this didnt become a Superman pissing contest, but i obviously cant control that.
You're the one who brought up 'Superman level'

In every way? Superman is far superior in every category they share. He's no more ''Superman level" than Martian Manhunter is.

Martian Manhunter would also beat Blue Marvel, btw.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 02:27 PM
riv6672

quote:
Mon-el would shitstomp Blue Marvel. He's a daxamite.
Hal would do the same. He's a Green Lantern.

You're wrong. Stop giving uninformed opinions.

The difference between your opinion and mine? Nothing. They're both opinions.

quote:
You're the one who brought up 'Superman level'

And you're the one overreacting to that.

Martian Manhunter (like BM) is also Superman level, with a better power set than Superman btw.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 02:32 PM
Philosophía

The difference between your opinion and mine? Nothing. They're both opinions.
The difference is that you're uninformed, and I'm not. I have evidence to back my opinion, you do not.

And you're the one overreacting to that.
Telling you to prove your own statement is not overreacting.

Martian Manhunter (like BM) is also Superman level, with a better power set than Superman btw.
What does Superman level mean?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 02:38 PM
riv6672

quote:
The difference is that you're uninformed, and I'm not. I have evidence to back my opinion, you do not.

No the difference is i'm not freaking out. There are no comics where BM is fighting a Daxamite or a GL; your evidence is just your opinion.

quote:
Telling you to prove your own statement is not overreacting.

Sure it is, as you cant "tell" me to do anything.

quote:
What does Superman level mean?

Thats self explanatory.
But to help clarify, you recently posted in A Superman speed feat thread. Superman is a Flash level speedster. Doesnt mean any more than that.

Dang, two days into the new year and i've already inadvertently gotten a Superman fanboy all wound up.
Well, start as you mean to go, i guess.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 02:52 PM
Philosophía

No the difference is i'm not freaking out. There are no comics where BM is fighting a Daxamite or a GL; your evidence is just your opinion.
That's because there are no Daxamites or GLs in the Marvel Universe...

no expression

The only one freaking out here is you. Stop deflecting insecurities on me.

Sure it is, as you cant "tell" me to do anything.
I can tell you to bring proof, or shut up.

If you continue not doing so, you're just trolling, in which case there are other people on this forum, like the moderators, for whom you will do as you're told.

Thats self explanatory.
But to help clarify, you recently posted in A Superman speed feat thread. Superman is a Flash level speedster. Doesnt mean any more than that.
Are you saying that the difference between Superman and Blue Marvel in all attributes, is the same as the speed difference between Superman and Flash?

You have one more post to bring proof of:
a). Daxamites can't beat Blue Marvel
b). Green Lantern can't beat Blue Marvel
c). Blue Marvel is Superman level
d). Stop talking without really saying anything, effectively trolling your own thread.

I advise you contribue with something or we'll see about that "you can't tell me what to do"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 02:59 PM
riv6672

quote:
That's because there are no Daxamites or GLs in the Marvel Universe...

Exactly. So you saying you have "evidence" is silly. Both our opinions are equally valid.

quote:
I can tell you to bring proof, or shut up.

to no effect.

quote:
If you continue not doing so, you're just trolling, in which case there are other people on this forum, like the moderators, for whom you will do as you're told.

Actually you seem to be trolling me over using a perfectly legit term (insert character name level).
I always do as moderators say.

quote:
Are you saying that the difference between Superman and Blue Marvel in all attributes, is the same as the speed difference between Superman and Flash?

I'm saying you can be on a level with someone and not be the same in all ways. Like, all class 100s are not equal. There are low and high ends of the spectrum.

quote:
You have one more post to bring proof of:
a). Daxamites can't beat Blue Marvel
b). Green Lantern can't beat Blue Marvel
c). Blue Marvel is Superman level
d). Stop talking without really saying anything, effectively trolling your own thread.

I wasnt the one who claimed my opinions were facts. So, really, you should be providing proof of your so called evidence.

quote:
I advise you contribue with something or we'll see about that "you can't tell me what to do"

Again, you cant. You can report me to the very pro Superman mods though, and even though you started all this, they'll likely back you up.
Doesnt mean you actually did anything to me.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 03:22 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Philosophía
Sodam Yat outperformed everybody against Superboy Prime, among many other feats.

He shitstomps here.
Sodam had the ION entity attached to him at the time. What an uninformed opinion!

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 03:31 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Exactly. So you saying you have "evidence" is silly. Both our opinions are equally valid.
The evidence is the capability of the characters. They don't have to meet, in order for us to say that one beats the other. We don't only debate characters from Marvel, or only from DC, but never from both.

Welcome to debating 101.

I'm saying you can be on a level with someone and not be the same in all ways. Like, all class 100s are not equal. There are low and high ends of the spectrum.
So what you're saying is that your statement of "They're on the same level" doesn't mean shit, since that level represents a vast range. Good to know.

I wasnt the one who claimed my opinions were facts. So, really, you should be providing proof of your so called evidence.
You're the one who said:

a). Blue Marvel is Superman level.
b). A daxamite can't beat Blue Marvel
c). A Green Lantern can't beat Blue Marvel

You haven't backed up any of it.
And you're not about to.

Again, you cant. You can report me to the very pro Superman mods though, and even though you started all this, they'll likely back you up.
Haha, are you actually attacking the mods saying they'll back me up because they're pro Superman, and not because you're openly avoiding any kind of evidence, rational based discussion?

Good luck with that. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 03:37 PM
riv6672

There's too much wrong with the above for me to individually quote without getting bored.

I'll just say, i never claimed my opinions to be facts, i said "believe". I "believe" in Bigfoot, too.

Calling someone Superman level, btw, isnt insulting Superman. Its a compliment.
To both characters.
It means that Superman is THE epitome of that level, and the character being compared is so powerful only a comparison to the best is accurate.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 03:45 PM
Philosophía

Calling someone Superman level, btw, isnt insulting Superman. Its a compliment.
To both characters.
It means that Superman is THE epitome of that level, and the character being compared is so powerful only a comparison to the best is accurate.
laughing out loud

Jesus, dude...

Anyway, I'll know better than to respond to you next time, and waste an entire page arguing about nothing.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 03:48 PM
riv6672

Thank you. Again:

Appreciate the reply. thumb up

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 03:55 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

This is just what he does. Post his opinions without ever backing them up.

And *****ing. Lots of *****ing.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:06 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote