KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sodam Yat Vs Blue Marvel

Sodam Yat Vs Blue Marvel
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

Is this Ion Sodam Yat, or just regular ole' Yat? He wins either way, but it's even funnier of a stomp if it's Ion.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:29 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Regular Yat, with a GL ring. No Ion amp.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Sodam Yat wins.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Then he'd still win, IMO. From what I've seen, BM doesn't have any feats to put him anywhere near "Superman level".

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:35 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Then he'd still win, IMO. From what I've seen, BM doesn't have any feats to put him anywhere near "Superman level".
laughing honestly, the sh*t that comes out of your mouth on a regular basis.

BM wins.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 05:57 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, to me this is still up in the air.
Everyone has an opinion on it, some are pretending those opinions are facts, but nothing concrete. So, thanks all.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 09:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

I been in this forum for a long long time but its getting to its worst ever around here. I dont even post as much as i used to just for that reason alone. F#"king fanboys just dragging this place to the ground. It was a great place in the past, but now its just plain shit cus some fanboys just picking winners just cus one character is Dc or Marvel without taking to account given facts/feats and so on yet ignoring them and sticking to the fan said side..

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:30 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Glad you got that off your chest, Mex.
me, i dont mind, it is what it is.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yat is a piece of shit.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:37 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^You take the good you take the bad, you take 'em both and then you have, well, a message board.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:39 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by riv6672
Glad you got that off your chest, Mex.
me, i dont mind, it is what it is.

lol thanks riv

Yea its just all agenda based around here now.. Some only post here if its only to post a biased opinion on anything that might hurt Supermans image in any bad way if not then they dont really post or comment anything..

Other issues are out there to but yea it is what it is.

For this fight i dont know much about (Yat) to comment on on this fight on who would win or i would pick a winner

Last edited by Supermex on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:42 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Agree with you on the body of your post.

As to the versus, i was (and am) undecided; still think its a good match up.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:54 PM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Agree with you on the body of your post.

As to the versus, i was (and am) undecided; still think its a good match up.

Yea i gotta wait and see on opinions and hear more about (Yat) to form an opinion on this fight.

I know B.Marv has some good feats thou..

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:59 PM
DarkSaint85

What feats does Yat have without the Ion amp???

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 11:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What feats does Yat have without the Ion amp???

He destroyed a sentient city during the Sinestro Corps war, and he's survived shots from the anti monitor. His Ion feats are obviously more impressive.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 11:45 PM
DarkSaint85

Oh, as in Warworld?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 11:57 PM
riv6672

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 12:08 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

BM should win, but this is a tough one given the stats of both players.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 12:42 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

^^^You take the good you take the bad, you take 'em both and then you have, well, a message board.
You tryna catch these hands?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 03:07 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ouch, according to UrbanDictionary, that question doesnt paint you in a flattering light! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 05:05 AM