KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Greatest game you never played

Greatest game you never played
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Pretty much any PS2 era games that have not been re-released on newer consoles.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 07:10 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Skyrim

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:01 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Haven't played Witcher 3, yet. Well I have, but I can't seem to get thru the first 10 minutes of the game before losing interest. I know the game is awesome but I can't seem to get into it.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 06:33 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tempest.

Could never find an arcade machine.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 06:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian

By re-release, do you mean hd remake, or downloadable ps2 title?

I'd recommend getting God Hand any way you could. Things the definitive underappreciated classic.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 06:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Me too.

The PS2 came out at a weird time for me, I was into PC gaming then and so didn't really play much console games. So things like Shadow of the Colossus, GTA3 and San Andreas, God of War, Silent Hill 2, Kingdom Hearts and things like that never got around to. I'm excited to play the Shadow of the Colossus remake that's coming out next month.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 01:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I had a PC and was playing games like Starcraft, Team Fortress Classic, Counter Strike, Age of Empires and any Half Life mod I could get.

I also had a N64 and then GameCube so I never touched those games.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:10 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Skyrim & Witcher 3 for me.

altho i probably won't ever play Skyrim just have not interest in it.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Witcher 3.

I have it, just haven't played it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, I had a PC and was playing games like Starcraft, Team Fortress Classic, Counter Strike, Age of Empires and any Half Life mod I could get.

I also had a N64 and then GameCube so I never touched those games.

I played a lot of PSX and N64 games. Just not so much the follow generation. Then during the X360 generation I got back into console gaming and played a bunch.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 06:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by BackFire
Me too.

The PS2 came out at a weird time for me, I was into PC gaming then and so didn't really play much console games. So things like Shadow of the Colossus, GTA3 and San Andreas, God of War, Silent Hill 2, Kingdom Hearts and things like that never got around to. I'm excited to play the Shadow of the Colossus remake that's coming out next month.

I'm guessing you also didn't have a PS3?

because Shadow of the Colossus got re-released on that too.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 08:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Best games I've never played that are very mainstream hits:

- Bioshock
- The Last of Us

I strongly urge you to play these two games. Absolute masterpieces.

Me? I've never played any of the Mass Effect games. Everyone tells me that I'm sorely missing out.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 04:42 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

And you are. One of the best game series out there. (Talking about the OT)

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 05:05 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Impediment
I strongly urge you to play these two games. Absolute masterpieces.

Me? I've never played any of the Mass Effect games. Everyone tells me that I'm sorely missing out.
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
And you are. One of the best game series out there. (Talking about the OT)

Thanks, Imp. I need to get around to them. My brother put Bioshock at #9 in his top ten, and a friend and coworker said Last of Us affected him on an emotional level like no other game ever.

About to finish Mass Effect now, Imp. As Adam says, it is a masterwork.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 07:38 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

If we're talking mainstream, Fallout 3 and New Vegas are sitting on a shelf in shrink wrap.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2018 09:10 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Republic Commando.
What's your steam? Have you played it yet?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 01:10 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Skyrim & Witcher 3 for me.

altho i probably won't ever play Skyrim just have not interest in it.

I wouldn't recommend it.

The first half hour of gameplay, I fell through the floor and looped out the sky several times. After all these years and patch's, the game is still a buggy mess.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 06:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
I wouldn't recommend it.

The first half hour of gameplay, I fell through the floor and looped out the sky several times. After all these years and patch's, the game is still a buggy mess.

Wait are you talking about Skyrim?

Play it on PC. To be honest every single Elder Scrolls game should be played on a PC over a console. The reason is: mods. True they did come out with a special version of Skyrim for consoles that let you use mods, but if I recall correctly it doesn't allow for every mod out there.

If you were already playing on the PC then download the unofficial patch. It fixes loads of things the official patches do not. In fact even if you weren't playing on PC...you should get the unofficial patch if you ever play the PC version.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 08:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Skyrim. Diablo. Alone in the Dark.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 11:13 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Assault Rigs - Original Playstation game.

Wacky Races - Dreamcast.

Vigilante 8 - Playstation/N64.

FMX - PS2.

All of these games are seriously underrated, with the exception of Wacky Races nobody knows what you're talking about. They're also all vehicle games as well which is weird because they aren't really my thing.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jul 28th, 2018 04:13 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote