KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » God of War (2018)

God of War (2018)
Started by: dika123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

How long did it take you to platinum?

Bankai.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 07:56 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

the game is awesome looking for sequel

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:14 PM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

For the sequel, I wanna see Odin, Thor, Hela (obviously), Fenris the Wolf, and Utgard-Loki the giant, not Loki the god.

I know a lot about Norse mythology and some of the tales would translate fantastically in this franchise.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Nov 19th, 2019 at 11:47 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2018 09:51 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A 4 issue series coming out in November

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/0...rse-first-look/

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 03:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I started a NG+ campaign last night.

Man, this game is still amazing.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 11:47 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
How long did it take you to platinum?

Platinum's aren't so bad.

Nowhere near the slog trying to get a rainbow V in Viewtiful Joe was, at least. That shite was impossible.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 03:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I can't wait to beat the shit out of Thor. GOW 4 got a 9.5 out of 10, with the deduction coming from the sound that was off at times during conversations between Atreus and Kratos. Otherwise, this game had me up all night. It easily made it into my top 5 best games to play. Santa Monica gets mad props for putting this beast out.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 10:50 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

This game really was awesome and deserved Game of the Year, but I would be lying if I said I enjoyed it more than Spider-Man.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 11:00 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I wanna see Utgard Loki in the sequel.

If you know the lore and mythology, it could be a grand WTF encounter/fight.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 10:56 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

PC version got properly announced and revealed yesterday. They're claiming 4K 60FPS capability, which would be amazing.

Trailer:

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2021 12:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

God of War really ran its course, They claimed Kratos died at the end of God of War 3 just for him to return randomly for new stories in North Mythology settings.

Why not use a new God instead reusing Kratos?.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2021 04:02 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by robotflug
God of War really ran its course, They claimed Kratos died at the end of God of War 3 just for him to return randomly for new stories in North Mythology settings.

Why not use a new God instead reusing Kratos?.
Because Kratos IS God of War, he's a ****ing icon and rightfully so.

I like what they did with the story, and it makes sense to me.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 21st, 2021 08:17 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
PC version got properly announced and revealed yesterday. They're claiming 4K 60FPS capability, which would be amazing.

Trailer:

I mean, you can't buy a TV that isn't 4k anymore, so that's just the standard. Games SHOULD be 4k.

Less amazing and more indicative of the fact game design is lagging on tech as usual.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 01:40 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Kratos *IS* God of War. He's the heart and soul of the series.

Using another character would be like replacing Mario in a Nintendo game, but still calling it Super Mario.

It's ludicrous.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 01:53 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Kratos *IS* God of War. He's the heart and soul of the series.

Using another character would be like replacing Mario in a Nintendo game, but still calling it Super Mario.

It's ludicrous.

Wait, they want to replace Kratos?

That's just dumb.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 04:07 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
Originally posted by cdtm
I mean, you can't buy a TV that isn't 4k anymore, so that's just the standard. Games SHOULD be 4k.

Less amazing and more indicative of the fact game design is lagging on tech as usual.

That might be the case but not everyone is a rich ****.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 05:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by cdtm

Where the **** do you shop that doesn't have 1080p tvs anymore?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 12:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Hmm...it's a dumb point anyways.

Game design is dictated by the technology that is around. Even the most expensive cards have a hard time doing ray tracing, 4k and 60FPS.

So game design makes decisions on what's best available at the time....and trade offs are going to be made.

You want 120FPS...then 4K with ray tracing is impossible....if you want top notch graphics...than 30FPS at 4K with ray traciing.....it is what it is...and will continue to do so for ever...

Anyways, I rather have the best lightning and visual effects than straight up 4K.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 12:27 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It doesn't help that they still haven't properly cracked optimised raytracing yet. DLSS might help, but at this point neither are there yet.

4K 60 is still really nice though, especially when you get that shit up to ultra.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2021 04:18 AM