KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 103 104 [105] 106 107 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

holy shitballs

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 02:23 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I have never seen plot armour like that ever.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 02:35 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I have never seen plot armour like that ever.

Next level shit. God-mode.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 02:44 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Well that was underwhelming and anti-climatic.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 02:59 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I actually found myself laughing at how ridiculous it was.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:01 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

But that opening Dothraki charge was creepy as fuuuuu

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:02 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I enjoyed it. arya must have taken flying lessons from bronn

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:11 AM
ares834

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I actually found myself laughing at how ridiculous it was.

Seriously, it was pretty bad. Almost no one of importance dies, the first half was way too dark to see, there was that bull shit game of hide-and-seek that went on way too long, and worst was these villains that have been hyped up since the very beginning get destroyed by Arya literally appearing out of nowhere (how the hell did she get past that ring of undead?) to assassinate the Night King. What the ****!? Just trash.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:12 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Even Maise thinks the ending was bull shit:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/28/game-t...terfell-battle/

Seriously, her character has nothing to do with this plotline. Having her end it rather then say Jon or Bran is so damn unsatisfying.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:35 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

The Lyanna Mormont bit... hilariously bad.
Then after the Night King raised all the dead up to that point and there were literally thousands of them in the courtyard yet Sam just lies on the ground in the middle of them stabbing randomly and lives. Brienne and Jaime stand against a wall stabbing at this wall of undead...and live. Tormund and Gendry stand on a roof being swamped from all sides and lives. Jon literally by himself outside the walls surrounded by 10s of thousands of undead...but lives....Dany and Jorah the same (well... almost). Then Jon just ignoring everyone on the brink of death as he runs through the breach and through Winterfell past thousands of undead to get to the Godswood.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:40 AM
ares834

It was downright comical. At times, it seemed only the named characters were alive.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:42 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

(please log in to view the image)

Almost everyone this episode

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:42 AM
NemeBro

I'm phucking dying, holy shit, she literally nothing personal kidded the Night King what terrible writing hahahahahahahah!!! laughing out loud

Originally posted by ares834
Even Maise thinks the ending was bull shit:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/28/game-t...terfell-battle/

Seriously, her character has nothing to do with this plotline. Having her end it rather then say Jon or Bran is so damn unsatisfying.

BUT IT WAS SUCH A TWIST!

I commented in that thread, look at all the retards defending it. laughing

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 04:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I'm so mad rn, guys.

Livid.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 04:31 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Mindset
I'm so mad rn, guys.

Livid.
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the latest episode as much as I did. sad

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 04:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the latest episode as much as I did. sad
I'm actually not upset. I didn't expect this season to be good.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 04:42 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm phucking dying, holy shit, she literally nothing personal kidded the Night King what terrible writing hahahahahahahah!!! laughing out loud

BUT IT WAS SUCH A TWIST!

I commented in that thread, look at all the retards defending it. laughing

D&D literately admitted in the "Inside the Episode" they had Arya kill him to "avoid the unexpected" and because people wouldn't be thinking about her at the time. Even though earlier on in the episode they had Melisandre basically flat out say what was going to happen while winking at the audience. Just terrible. Clearly D&D are friends of Rian Johnson.

Winter is Coming... And then left after one night. I guess it's time for summer now?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 05:22 AM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Yeah, for all the overdone suspense building and excessive and unnecessary slow motion, the climax was surprising but underwhelming.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 05:23 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Holy crap this was hilarious bad. Theon and Jorah died for absolutely nothing. Yet somehow Sam, Brienne, and even Greyworm make it.

Also if Arya was the one to end up killing the Night King then whatvwas the point of Brann's whole connection tovthe Night King plotline.?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 05:30 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The flaws with the episode could have been easily fixed by just having more unnamed characters(some elite retainers?) still fighting by the end so that the plot armour wasn't so blatant. They could have made it that Bran actually, you know, did something? Like delivering some kind of a mental assault on the Night King so that he was stunned for a moment, giving Arya just enough time to kill him? Perhaps have Bran cutting off control of some wights from the White Walkers? But no, he just sits there, talking all creepy and just being kinda autistic.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 08:15 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote