KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs WBHulk with a twist.

Thor vs WBHulk with a twist.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkOdin

[QUOTE=15750932]Originally posted by Stoic
Because you said to think Thor at this level would lose was just plain stupid. Right? B and T is the only time we saw Thor in a close to WM state right? We have never seen a true WM Thor, so by proxy he loses based on zero showings. Right? [/QUOTE lol that is about the worst post I seems in a awhile from anyone.

Fact true warrior maddness] is 10 times strength

Amp that by 2 "belt of strengthd" we have Thor 20 times his strength

We all know Thor strengths in his normal power level and at 20xs that I don't see any strength thor couldn't replicate of world breaker.

Are u insane enough to say worldbreaker hulk is 20x Thor's base level

With a little common sense most people would say no .

This is not different then any other thread with never happened on panel stips

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 12:49 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Thor vs WBHulk with a twist.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lawest9
Thor with the warrior madness and his belt of strength magnifying his strength 20 times, against a raging WBH, will this be enough to stop Hulk? or will this be overkill in Thor's favor making this a spite thread?........let the debate begin.
Spite! WBH touches Thor with pinky and Thor dies.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 12:54 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Because you said to think Thor at this level would lose was just plain stupid. Right? B and T is the only time we saw Thor in a close to WM state right? We have never seen a true WM Thor, so by proxy he loses based on zero showings. Right? [/QUOTE lol that is about the worst post I seems in a awhile from anyone.

We all know Thor strengths in his normal power level and at 20xs that I don't see any strength thor couldn't replicate of world breaker.

WBH is more than billions of times stronger than base Thor.

Base Thor isn't strong enough to shatter a planet with his bare fists.
WBH can generate a force more than a billion times that of shattering a planet with a single punch. So if Thor can barely shatter a planet with a single punch then WBH is still more than a billion times stronger.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 12:57 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by h1a8
WBH is more than billions of times stronger than base Thor.

Base Thor isn't strong enough to shatter a planet with his bare fists.
WBH can generate a force more than a billion times that of shattering a planet with a single punch. So if Thor can barely shatter a planet with a single punch then WBH is still more than a billion times stronger.
roll eyes (sarcastic) a billion well how silly of me to think Thor could stand against such. A foe.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 01:33 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

roll eyes (sarcastic) a billion well how silly of me to think Thor could stand against such. A foe.

Didn't you know than a calm hulk lung tissue is 113 times stronger than Thor?

Even the Hulk's lung alone will win in this scenario.

Thor doesn't even stand a chance against a calm hulk lung not even with a 20x amp...

According to some laughing

Come to think of it, should make a thread of Hulk's lung vs heralds and trans to see if anyone can break hulk's lung tissue laughing

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on May 23rd, 2016 at 01:45 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 01:35 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Well now actually, I would go as far as to make a claim that WB Hulk unleashed, and not in a calm state would be far more than a mere 20x stronger than WM Thor. I understand that you really like Thor, which is why I'll ignore your comment about my post being any worse than yours. However, you're wrong on every level. WB Hulk is simply too much for Thor, and not at all in the same league with him on any stretch of the imagination. Also, WM Thor has never been seen, thus he loses by proxy because he has no feats. You can surely understand this. Right?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:11 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Stoic
Well now actually, I would go as far as to make a claim that WB Hulk unleashed, and not in a calm state would be far more than a mere 20x stronger than WM Thor. I understand that you really like Thor, which is why I'll ignore your comment about my post being any worse than yours. However, you're wrong on every level. WB Hulk is simply too much for Thor, and not at all in the same league with him on any stretch of the imagination. Also, WM Thor has never been seen, thus he loses by proxy because he has no feats. You can surely understand this. Right?
just because a character has not been seen we don't have count it a lose by proxy, otherwise 90% of the threads on this site would be just like u claim,

2nd your post is horrible b/c there is no such thing as a calm world breaker,

Again I asked the op if this is true warrior maddness or blood and thunder version, which makes a huge difference

Worldbreaker is.a 1 dimensional brick in a forum fight such as this true warrior maddness Thor would have the strength to fight worldbreaker and most off all a bunch of tools to take world breaker out without going h2h

Standard Thor has caused planets to shatter as a result of pure h2h as scene with the God butcher arc. Again the few feats worldbreaker has done should well be in the scope of Thor times 20

Your post that world breaker is billions time stronger just goes to prove how poor your train of thought is.

Worldbreaker durability has been shown to on the low end as he was taken out by a stark tech. Regular Thor have could easily surpass the damage stark tech did to worldbreaker let alone Thor with 20xthe strength,

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 01:18 PM
Stoic
Avenger

We count it as a loss because we do not know anything about the character. We don't know how they would operate, how they would fight or what weaknesses/strengths they have. We go by feats last I read, and not by what we imagine. WB Hulk was proven to be astronomically more powerful than Hercules based on canon. We have never once seen WM Thor, but we did however see something close. Not even sure why you're still arguing for a character that doesn't exist?

WB Hulk was in a relatively calm state when he faced the entity known as Hope who happened to be able to hit with 113 plus times more force than Hercules can with his best punch. The Hulk was able to take that force to his intestines without dying, and yes he was in a relatively calm state when this all happened. Go check it out for yourself.

You call my post horrible without realizing that yours is ridiculously horrible. You're playing let's pretend. A riled up Thor wouldn't use his powers to their fullest, which was seen in B&T, so again you're making up things to further your weak agenda. Again we have never seen a true WM Thor. Not once. BT would lose period. You could give him a double boost and he would still lose. He fought like a brick because his mind was so far gone that he was simply a berserker with a nearly indestructible mallet. Anything else is what you imagine a true WM Thor would be. You basically want to give a quick thinking Thor a 20x amp and say that he wins via BFR.

I think that you've mistaken me for H1.

Stop playing let's make believe here. By proxy WM Thor loses. No feats, no wins, especially not against a beast like WB Hulk.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 02:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Also WB Hulk is Pak's creation, and not writer X. WB Hulk was nullified once Doom performed surgery on Banner's brain. Whatever durability tests you added after the fact does not apply to WB Hulk. Keep digging for low end feats that you won't find though.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 02:13 PM
Insane Titan

The number and crap thrown around in this thread are just comedy gold.

The notion that WBH stomps a TRUE warrior Madness and belt of strength amped Thor is pure trolling.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 02:17 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Insane Titan
The number and crap thrown around in this thread are just comedy gold.

The notion that WBH stomps a TRUE warrior Madness and belt of strength amped Thor is pure trolling.

There is no such thing as a WM Thor in the entire existence of the character. Based on numbers this particular Thor would be Hercules with a 20x boost, and that number does not stand up to even close to what a calm WB Hulk took to his intestines. How again is it trolling when the numbers were written in a comic?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 02:25 PM
Insane Titan

There is no such thing as a WM Thor in the entire existence of the character. Based on numbers this particular Thor would be Hercules with a 20x boost, and that number does not stand up to even close to what a calm WB Hulk took to his intestines. How again is it trolling when the numbers were written in a comic?
we are to assume what this Thir would be like obviously.

Sorry but I can't take anything you say seriously as you think WBH collateral damage feats as the best thing ever.

H1 claims WBH would be a billion times stronger.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 02:51 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can someone tell me how much power it takes to resist Tony's tech?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 02:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Insane Titan
we are to assume what this Thir would be like obviously.

Sorry but I can't take anything you say seriously as you think WBH collateral damage feats as the best thing ever.

H1 claims WBH would be a billion times stronger.

We would assume? You can't take anything that I say seriously? Are we going to go back down this road brother? Warrior Madness Thor does not exist. If Thor was 20x stronger than his base form he would still be far weaker than WB Hulk, and this is based on what was written in a comic, and not something that I've made up, like let's pretend we know how Warrior Madness Thor would operate, when the closest thing to it was what we saw during B&T.

Collateral damage does not even have to come into play in order for us to see that Thor with even this boost would still be far below an unleashed WB Hulk's power level. How could anyone even entertain an unknown variable such as this coming out on top of a character with actual feats? This is what I saying, and anyone with a measure of logic should be easily able to see it. Not an insult, if you want to take it as such, but it is what it is. Again Thor was measured throughout his history as being a slight bit stronger than Hercules at base, and Hercules at over 113 times greater than base was still not as strong as WB Hulk, and that wasn't even a raging WB Hulk. The measurement was made in a canon comic, and not some made up number that I'm putting up there. If you don't like it, Pak is the guy that you should be angry with not me. I didn't write it, but I'll certainly make sure that people know all about it. Truth is truth. Right?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 03:09 PM
carver9

Fing was 17 times more powerful than Hercules and got treated like a pest from WWH with a casual thunderclap.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 03:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by carver9
Fing was 17 times more powerful than Hercules and got treated like a pest from WWH with a casual thunderclap.

I know, and that was in a canon comic, by the writers that make these things up. Opinion is one thing, but opinion doesn't always stand up to what was actually written.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 03:19 PM
h1a8

just because a character has not been seen we don't have count it a lose by proxy, otherwise 90% of the threads on this site would be just like u claim,

2nd your post is horrible b/c there is no such thing as a calm world breaker,

Again I asked the op if this is true warrior maddness or blood and thunder version, which makes a huge difference

Worldbreaker is.a 1 dimensional brick in a forum fight such as this true warrior maddness Thor would have the strength to fight worldbreaker and most off all a bunch of tools to take world breaker out without going h2h

Standard Thor has caused planets to shatter as a result of pure h2h as scene with the God butcher arc. Again the few feats worldbreaker has done should well be in the scope of Thor times 20

Your post that world breaker is billions time stronger just goes to prove how poor your train of thought is.

Worldbreaker durability has been shown to on the low end as he was taken out by a stark tech. Regular Thor have could easily surpass the damage stark tech did to worldbreaker let alone Thor with 20xthe strength,

1. In God butcher Thor used Mjolnir, not his bare fists. Mjolnir amps Thor's strikes several times. So Thor needs 3 times more strength to do it with bare fists.
2. Thor hit Gorr a zillion times (not one time). Let's use an underestimate and say 20 times. So Thor needs to be 20 times stronger to achieve the feat in one blow.
3. No planet was every shattered. Just a very small portion of a planet and moon were damaged. So Thor would have to be more than 100,000 times stronger to COMPLETELY shatter the planet into pieces.
4. This is Thor's greatest feat. He achieved this only because he was under great duress (fighting for his life while being stabbed). In normal circumstances, he would be operating far below.

So for forum Thor to shatter a planet COMPLETELY with his bare fists without touching the planet then he needs to be more than 3x20x100,000 or 6 million times stronger than Gorr Thor (Thor at his highest).
Using Gorr Thor as a representative of forum Thor but amped 20x more then WBH is still more than a 100,000 times stronger.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 03:27 PM
Insane Titan

We would assume? You can't take anything that I say seriously? Are we going to go back down this road brother? Warrior Madness Thor does not exist. If Thor was 20x stronger than his base form he would still be far weaker than WB Hulk, and this is based on what was written in a comic, and not something that I've made up, like let's pretend we know how Warrior Madness Thor would operate, when the closest thing to it was what we saw during B&T.

Collateral damage does not even have to come into play in order for us to see that Thor with even this boost would still be far below an unleashed WB Hulk's power level. How could anyone even entertain an unknown variable such as this coming out on top of a character with actual feats? This is what I saying, and anyone with a measure of logic should be easily able to see it. Not an insult, if you want to take it as such, but it is what it is. Again Thor was measured throughout his history as being a slight bit stronger than Hercules at base, and Hercules at over 113 times greater than base was still not as strong as WB Hulk, and that wasn't even a raging WB Hulk. The measurement was made in a canon comic, and not some made up number that I'm putting up there. If you don't like it, Pak is the guy that you should be angry with not me. I didn't write it, but I'll certainly make sure that people know all about it. Truth is truth. Right?
brother! Lol. B&T was nothing like what 20X amp Thor would be like. A regular Thor has lifted the Midgard serpent , so it's not hard to imagine what he could do using his hammer.

Haha all Paks numbers are made up rubbish. He had Hercules beat Zoms power easier than WWH did.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 04:29 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

113 Hercs = 1 calm Hulk lung tissue.

Lung tissue is one of the most fragiles tissues in the human body.

So a raging Hulk lung tissue will be around 11300 hercs.

Meaning his outher skin should be about 113,000 hercs when in calm state and about 1,130,000 when enraged.

So 1 enraged Hulk alone could potentially beat 1,130,000 Hercules or Thors.

If Thor is amped by 20 it will take 56,500 thors to beat wbh outher skin

PAK/CARVER FACT laughing out loud

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on May 23rd, 2016 at 04:44 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 04:41 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
113 Hercs = 1 calm Hulk lung tissue.

Lung tissue is one of the most fragiles tissues in the human body.

So a raging Hulk lung tissue will be around 11300 hercs.

Meaning his outher skin should be about 113,000 hercs when in calm state and about 1,130,000 when enraged.

So 1 enraged Hulk alone could potentially beat 1,130,000 Hercules or Thors.

If Thor is amped by 20 it will take 56,500 thors to beat wbh outher skin

PAK/CARVER FACT laughing out loud

thumb up

You're right on point.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:02 PM