KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs WBHulk with a twist.

Thor vs WBHulk with a twist.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

WBH wins, easily.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 08:49 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
50 times?
100? 500? 1000?

A ballpark estimate

It would be far easier to answer if the Hulk's main power set didn't allow him to amplify his strength. What else can I say other than I have no idea?

Originally posted by DarkOdin
no but you are too closed minded to see it any other way unless the op states what version then I stand by what I say. . If anything blood and thunder states that Thor never was in warrior maddness, but just his mind scramble from Odin.

So by your standards since Thor never had Batman's h2h skills does he losetito Superman??

Bottom line warrior maddness is what we are using plus the belt

I can't see any high herald lose to worldbreaker when there strength is ampped by 20

How am I closed minded? You seem to be projecting your failings onto me here. I said that throughout Thor's entire history, he has been compared to Hercules in strength. Now, what did the comic state about the gap in power between WB Hulk, and Hercules? This is, or should be extremely simple stuff, unless you were heavily in favor of one character over the other. If it stated that Thor got an amp, and it increased his strength, durability and other stats beyond 113 times greater than Hercules, I'm pretty certain that you wouldn't say that Thor was only 20 times greater in strength. Like WTF c'mon dude.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Stoic, I can't believe you've gotten caught up in this numbers shit. Supposed I say a one character is so strong, he lifted the the heavens (world tree) and now I'm going to increase that characters strength by 20. His strength would then be quantifiable. Who is to saw who's stronger?

I'm not going to interpret what the book said, when it spelled it out clearly a couple of times about how much heat the Hulk was bringing. He was more than 20 times stronger than Thor. How is this mess so difficult for people to understand? WB Hulk was not a bush league herald level character. Go speak to Pak, I'm just going off of what was written, and despite people trying to say that it was hyperbole there was a clear difference between hype and what was written up in HOTM.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:17 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anadrol1

WBH no problem

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:06 PM
Anadrol1 is currently offline Click here to Send Anadrol1 a Private Message Find more posts by Anadrol1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

@ stoic

Lets say you want to amp thor to a sure power level to beat wbh, what type of amp will that be?

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:16 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well, Savage Hulk level foes (Fin Fang, BiBeast etc) were amped 1000x times, and were melted just by standing near the punch.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Im not too good with Pak mathics.

Help me out

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:25 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hey, at the end of the day, we can only go by what was written and shown.

You wouldn't want any engineers on the forum to question how Superman can bench the mass of the Earth....without the ground beneath him crumbling to dust, right? I mean, THOSE maths looks wonkier than h1.

Or Superman lifting infinite pages with Billy...what's 50% of infinity?

How does Wraith manage to output 1.21 jigawatts of electricity (or whatever his units were) etc etc?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

You wouldn't want any engineers on the forum to question how Superman can bench the mass of the Earth....without the ground beneath him crumbling to dust, right? I mean, THOSE maths looks wonkier than h1.

How does Wraith manage to output 1.21 jigawatts of electricity (or whatever his units were) etc etc?

Sometimes what is written is embellished and cannot be taken at face value

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 11:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

thumb up

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:05 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Lol...he makes a good point. The person be commented on (Rao) agreed with a post from ABHI on Superman punches breaking reality. He's all over the place.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on May 24th, 2016 at 03:17 AM

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Sometimes what is written is embellished and cannot be taken at face value

And how do you determine when it is though? Seems arbitrary.

Pak wrote a beast Hercules.

And he wrote that same Hercules to be immensely lesser than Hulk, through the form of his "Hercs" metric.

Even by feats, I have no trouble believing WBH is at the very least many dozens of times stronger than Thor.

Thor's collateral damage against Gorr for example was complete garbage compared to Hulk and Betty's destruction of the Dark Dimension.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:29 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Stoic, I can't believe you've gotten caught up in this numbers shit. Supposed I say a one character is so strong, he lifted the the heavens (world tree) and now I'm going to increase that characters strength by 20. His strength would then be quantifiable. Who is to saw who's stronger?
You can only use quantifiable feats. Lifting the heavens is unquantifiable, same as world tree. It could have taken only a million tons for all we know.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:34 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Think of strength capable of shattering a planet into little pieces with a single blow (above any Herald average).
Now Hulk was more than a billion times stronger than that.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:36 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

WBH still wins

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2016 09:59 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by CosmicComet
And how do you determine when it is though? Seems arbitrary.

Pak wrote a beast Hercules.

And he wrote that same Hercules to be immensely lesser than Hulk, through the form of his "Hercs" metric.

Even by feats, I have no trouble believing WBH is at the very least many dozens of times stronger than Thor.

Thor's collateral damage against Gorr for example was complete garbage compared to Hulk and Betty's destruction of the Dark Dimension.

It's been cleared out by DS

1 Herc is a mystical eneegy unit not a strength unit lile it has been tried to be sold around the forum.

That makes sense and I have no problem with it

But at 20 amp this could be a good if it were a smart thor

Last edited by Rao Kal El on May 24th, 2016 at 11:45 AM

Old Post May 24th, 2016 11:32 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

133 x Herc's max power output, means Thor stands 0 chance of inflicting any damage on WBH.

This is a stomp in favour of WBH.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 24th, 2016 12:06 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Bump.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 09:51 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

WBH with ease. Plus WMT would just brawl and not fight very smart.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:19 AM
Horrificus

Very annoying.
WBH, wrapped in a situation that has more continuity holes than you can count, in a setting that begs to point out the fantasy aspect of the crap that happens in the story. Contains a crazy mixed up realm of magic, along with a "wish machine", power level statements that seem to have been written by a grammer school kid, and BINGO!! We get Hulk pulling a one-time rabbit out of his arse.

Then, forever, those actions r used to show concrete potential of Hulk's power levels. All because, in this one 'tarded storyline, there were statements made on-panel, to support it.

Meanwhile, the standard perspective on these boards, is to agressively dismiss statements and on-panel feats of power levels, abilities and speed that Thor has shown in the past, that would be sufficient to END WBH in a large variety of ways. And that is WITHOUT WM or the belt.

If we aren't dismissing one-time or few-time statements and feats, for either character, and if one were to b so inclined as to do a few simple searches online, it would b pretty clear that WBH would lose here. In one of a hundred ways.

Just my HUMBLE opinion.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 06:03 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Um... Hello? confused

Hello? no expression

Is this thing on?! huh

Where did everybody go?

Old Post May 25th, 2016 11:46 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote