KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs WBHulk with a twist.

Thor vs WBHulk with a twist.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Thor vs WBHulk with a twist.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
WBH touches Thor with pinky and Thor dies.

Hmm, "pinky" is a really odd thing for Hulk to name his penis.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by h1a8
1. In God butcher Thor used Mjolnir, not his bare fists. Mjolnir amps Thor's strikes several times. So Thor needs 3 times more strength to do it with bare fists.
2. Thor hit Gorr a zillion times (not one time). Let's use an underestimate and say 20 times. So Thor needs to be 20 times stronger to achieve the feat in one blow.
3. No planet was every shattered. Just a very small portion of a planet and moon were damaged. So Thor would have to be more than 100,000 times stronger to COMPLETELY shatter the planet into pieces.
4. This is Thor's greatest feat. He achieved this only because he was under great duress (fighting for his life while being stabbed). In normal circumstances, he would be operating far below.

Gazillion times...

No planet shattered...

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:20 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

This thread lol.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:29 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The nonsense here.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:54 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Insane Titan
brother! Lol. B&T was nothing like what 20X amp Thor would be like. A regular Thor has lifted the Midgard serpent , so it's not hard to imagine what he could do using his hammer.

Haha all Paks numbers are made up rubbish. He had Hercules beat Zoms power easier than WWH did.

Man it was what was written. I'm just going by what was written in a canonized comic book. All of these characters from Superman to Thanos, are all made up, and spit out of some guy, or girls imagination. To ignore it, and then go on to place a character that has never been seen above it would be rubbish. 20x Hercules is not even remotely in WB Hulk's range so let's say that Thor would be x22 to Herc's x20, it would still be far below the marker. When Thor was turned into chunks while Thanos was only bloodied, did anyone say that it was rubbish? No, because it was on panel. WM Thor has never been on panel. Like it or not he loses here.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:56 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Stoic
Man it was what was written. I'm just going by what was written in a canonized comic book. All of these characters from Superman to Thanos, are all made up, and spit out of some guy, or girls imagination. To ignore it, and then go on to place a character that has never been seen above it would be rubbish. 20x Hercules is not even remotely in WB Hulk's range so let's say that Thor would be x22 to Herc's x20, it would still be far below the marker. When Thor was turned into chunks while Thanos was only bloodied, did anyone say that it was rubbish? No, because it was on panel. WM Thor has never been on panel. Like it or not he loses here.
WTF are you even talking about now.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:06 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'm talking about WM Thor loses here.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:13 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

WTF are you even talking about now.
I'm talking about the Thanos/Thor bit.

TBH I never said who wins/loses but the whole WBH stomps/strength comparison like this Thor would be a flea is pure fanboy nonsense at best.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:17 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Nah, one is a straight up on-panel showing and the other is just a statement.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:22 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'm talking about the Thanos/Thor bit.

TBH I never said who wins/loses but the whole WBH stomps/strength comparison like this Thor would be a flea is pure fanboy nonsense at best.

You mean it didn't happen? I'm talking about when Thor stood with Thanos to the last man just recently, and we see Thor's arm blown off after a blast while Thanos stood there only bleeding (Ref: Annihilation Wave incident). If that was canon, it shows that Thanos had to be several times more durable than Thor. I never said anything about WB Hulk being a billion times stronger than a base level Thor, that was H1. What I was trying to show was that when the Hulk was in the Dark Dimension, he was far more powerful and more durable than what he was when Hope did not kill him from that internal injury that he took from the entity. It was measured by a fictional scientific device that stated that Hope hit him with over 113 Herc's of force. That's far from an opinionated character statement made in lieu of the feat itself. Is it usable? Absolutely. Was it hyperbole? Not at all.

It was also stated that his durability ramped up with his strength, so this is another thing that was actually stated in a comic. You're not going to see me claim numbers or scenes that are outside of the actual books. Whether Pak was full of it doesn't matter, because it was written. As crazy as the feats in those books were, there are still some that are far more outlandish, yet they are used without scrutiny.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:30 PM
Horrificus

Thor

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:31 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Nah, one is a straight up on-panel showing and the other is just a statement.

I don't want to take your statement out of context, but can you explain what exactly are you saying here?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:41 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Out of curiosity

To the hulk fans

How many times will thor need to be amped to be a challenge to WBH?

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:44 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Gazillion times...

No planet shattered...

A zillion times is slang for an unknown many times.
You missed the all caps in COMPLETELY shattered.
Show me a planet that was completely shattered. Because what was shown was a small portion of a planet being damaged.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 06:47 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Out of curiosity

To the hulk fans

How many times will thor need to be amped to be a challenge to WBH?

I wouldn't be able to tell you, based on Hulk having no known upper limit which was a fact repeatedly beaten into the readers mind of that era of Hulk. At his strongest he was stepping on a Fin Fang Foom (worth 17 Hercs) like he was a mouse. WB Hulk had to be deep sixed, because he was able to ramp up instantly, which was shown when he was on Sakaar and taught to meditate in order to release his potential.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 07:06 PM
Insane Titan

You mean it didn't happen? I'm talking about when Thor stood with Thanos to the last man just recently, and we see Thor's arm blown off after a blast while Thanos stood there only bleeding (Ref: Annihilation Wave incident). If that was canon, it shows that Thanos had to be several times more durable than Thor. I never said anything about WB Hulk being a billion times stronger than a base level Thor, that was H1. What I was trying to show was that when the Hulk was in the Dark Dimension, he was far more powerful and more durable than what he was when Hope did not kill him from that internal injury that he took from the entity. It was measured by a fictional scientific device that stated that Hope hit him with over 113 Herc's of force. That's far from an opinionated character statement made in lieu of the feat itself. Is it usable? Absolutely. Was it hyperbole? Not at all.

It was also stated that his durability ramped up with his strength, so this is another thing that was actually stated in a comic. You're not going to see me claim numbers or scenes that are outside of the actual books. Whether Pak was full of it doesn't matter, because it was written. As crazy as the feats in those books were, there are still some that are far more outlandish, yet they are used without scrutiny.
I don't see your point as Thanos has always been far more durable than Thor.

All the X times stronger/ powerful means nothing at all to me as a writer would have to know every feat a character has to make such a comparison.

Hercules held the heavens up, and your trying to say WBH is 117 times stronger. Sorry but however you spin this its bullshit.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 07:22 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I wouldn't be able to tell you, based on Hulk having no known upper limit which was a fact repeatedly beaten into the readers mind of that era of Hulk. At his strongest he was stepping on a Fin Fang Foom (worth 17 Hercs) like he was a mouse. WB Hulk had to be deep sixed, because he was able to ramp up instantly, which was shown when he was on Sakaar and taught to meditate in order to release his potential.

50 times?
100? 500? 1000?

A ballpark estimate

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 07:28 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Because you said to think Thor at this level would lose was just plain stupid. Right? B and T is the only time we saw Thor in a close to WM state right? We have never seen a true WM Thor, so by proxy he loses based on zero showings. Right?
no but you are too closed minded to see it any other way unless the op states what version then I stand by what I say. . If anything blood and thunder states that Thor never was in warrior maddness, but just his mind scramble from Odin.

So by your standards since Thor never had Batman's h2h skills does he losetito Superman??

Bottom line warrior maddness is what we are using plus the belt

I can't see any high herald lose to worldbreaker when there strength is ampped by 20

Last edited by DarkOdin on May 23rd, 2016 at 07:56 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 07:52 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I'm thinking a regular Thor will do better in this scenario. He needs to keep his distance and try some exotic shit.

WM will brawl for sure and that's not going to work out to good for him.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 07:59 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stoic, I can't believe you've gotten caught up in this numbers shit. Supposed I say a one character is so strong, he lifted the the heavens (world tree) and now I'm going to increase that characters strength by 20. His strength would then be quantifiable. Who is to saw who's stronger?

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 08:24 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote