KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Tulak Hord, Aloysius Kallig and Darth Nox vs. Luke Skywalker

Tulak Hord, Aloysius Kallig and Darth Nox vs. Luke Skywalker
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MS Warehouse

Oh excuse me. I meant PT/OT. Secondly, you didn't address Neph anywhere in your post, it just looked like a post for all to see. Learn how to use quotes thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:51 PM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
Yavin, Kenobi sent a squad of them under his command after Anakin, after the battle of Muunilist, IIRC.

Those were just regular Clone Troopers.

I can't help but notice how hilarious some of the Clone deaths are though in the scene.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Beef, Sel's predominant area of interest is KOTOR2, Freshest's is SWTOR, and peak!Luke is decades after the PT.

They're calling out Neph because he's wrong, not because they're "PT wankers" lol.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:52 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Those were just regular Clone Troopers.

Are you sure? The 2003 cartoon is hard to decipher, I'll admit, but the CO Kenobi sends was shown before as an ARC trooper, and ARC troopers were shown before in unmarked white armour.

Haven't watched it since I made the Shaak GIF's, but I was pretty sure

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Are you sure? The 2003 cartoon is hard to decipher, I'll admit, but the CO Kenobi sends was shown before as an ARC trooper, and ARC troopers were shown before in unmarked white armour.

Haven't watched it since I made the Shaak GIF's, but I was pretty sure

Pretty sure, all the ARC Troopers were identified as having blue or red markings on their armor and more specialized equipment.

I don't think the animators would screw up and have all those Clones on Yavin be ARC Troopers without some identification, they all had the appearance of regular Clones.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Pretty sure, all the ARC Troopers were identified as having blue or red markings on their armor and more specialized equipment.

I don't think the animators would screw up and have all those Clones on Yavin be ARC Troopers without some identification, they all had the appearance of regular Clones.

Mmm, perhaps, but the ARC Troopers that Kenobi calls ARC Troopers by name, on Muunilist, appear the same as regular clone troopers but led by a commander in red and two captains in blue...

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Mmm, perhaps, but the ARC Troopers that Kenobi calls ARC Troopers by name, on Muunilist, appear the same as regular clone troopers but led by a commander in red and two captains in blue...

Those are just Clone Troopers with ARC Troopers leading them in that operation(Red/Blue markings and specialized equipment.) If you notice in the briefing, Obi-Wan is looking at the ARC Troopers in front, the regular Clones are just standing in the background yet those specific Troopers are standing out among them.

Further if you go when Mundi gets rescued by Grevious, you see no standard Clone Troopers, all you see are ARCs.

Last edited by Zenwolf on May 22nd, 2016 at 11:35 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 11:31 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

It has been decided then.

Luke slaughters. thumb up

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 12:07 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote