KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wildcat vs Daredevil

Wildcat vs Daredevil
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
But he never used those powers on Danny.

Even his spider-sense is stated to be working and spidey lets us know how he uses it.

Just like telepathy. You are just assuming Gorgon knew that Daredevil was about to attack him when the comic made no mention of it. That's not how comics work.

So it was stated against Elektra but not against Danny? Concession accepted.

Burden of proof on what? I don't have to prove a negative.

That's not how it works around here kid.

Of course you have to. That's not a logic. That's just you throwing a shit at wall and asking us to prove its negative.

He has his TP powers but where did he learn that Daredevil was about to kick him?

No, I don't. If you don't bring a proof about you claim in the next post, i'm going to accept your concession that you are a liar and a troll who does not has any proof of what he claims.

this is something you have to prove as i pointed out troll.

i am not assuming thats part of his powers. and no, it is not stated every single time when spiderman fights that he is using his spider sense. we just know he use the spider sense because we are aware thats part of his powers. again prove gorgon wasnt using his powers because once again thats just dumb. he is using his powers vs wolverine and vs elektra, but vs half of marvel universe he suddenly goes "hann i wont use my powers" Lol you jackass.

again it was stated vs elektra because at that point gorgon was a new character and his powers were explained. a character powers arent suppose to be exampled every freaking issue. in daredevil comics when ever he fights the writer doesnt need to state looky here matt is using radar senses or spidy with his spider senses.

it is how it works. post proof or GTFO of here.

as i stated gorgon has telepathic powers that allow him to read his opponents moves. if you believe for some reason he chose to not use his powers the burden of proof is on you.

you are a sad sad measerable troll. now go fetch me the things you have to fetch me or keep making further a fool out of yourself.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 05:27 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Dareangel

I don't have to prove a negative. Learn how to debate and come back.

quote:
i am not assuming thats part of his powers. and no, it is not stated every single time when spiderman fights that he is using his spider sense. we just know he use the spider sense because we are aware thats part of his powers. again prove gorgon wasnt using his powers because once again thats just dumb. he is using his powers vs wolverine and vs elektra, but vs half of marvel universe he suddenly goes "hann i wont use my powers" Lol you jackass.

Spidey's spider-sense is autonomous of whether he wants to use it or not. Gorgon's telepathy isn't.

Yeah, asking a proof of Gorgon using his powers to learn if Daredevil was about to kick him is pretty reasonable as it was never shown or stated.

quote:
again it was stated vs elektra because at that point gorgon was a new character and his powers were explained. a character powers arent suppose to be exampled every freaking issue. in daredevil comics when ever he fights the writer doesnt need to state looky here matt is using radar senses or spidy with his spider senses.

They are stated. You are just using random strawman logic and red herrings.

quote:

Proof of what exactly? You still have to prove Gorgon learned that Daredevil was about to kick him.

quote:
as i stated gorgon has telepathic powers that allow him to read his opponents moves. if you believe for some reason he chose to not use his powers the burden of proof is on you.

I'm asking proof of Gorgon learned about Daredevil's attacks. Where is the proof?

quote:
you are a sad sad measerable troll. now go fetch me the things you have to fetch me or keep making further a fool out of yourself.

Concession accepted little troll. Go cry in the corner.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 03:28 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

I don't have to prove a negative. Learn how to debate and come back.

Spidey's spider-sense is autonomous of whether he wants to use it or not. Gorgon's telepathy isn't.

Yeah, asking a proof of Gorgon using his powers to learn if Daredevil was about to kick him is pretty reasonable as it was never shown or stated.

They are stated. You are just using random strawman logic and red herrings.

Proof of what exactly? You still have to prove Gorgon learned that Daredevil was about to kick him.

I'm asking proof of Gorgon learned about Daredevil's attacks. Where is the proof?

Concession accepted little troll. Go cry in the corner.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 05:36 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So is this going to be "I will have the last word every other week"?

Is that it? Here I thought you had actually something.

quote:

Because Spider-sense is automatic. Gorgon's TP isn't.

So yes, you are assuming everything here.

quote:

So just repeating yourself like a parrot? Fine with me. It only makes you look like a fool.

quote:

That's not how it works kid.

You still haven't given any proof. I'm still waiting.

quote:

Concession accepted little troll.

Go home and cry.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 01:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

So is this going to be "I will have the last word every other week"?

Is that it? Here I thought you had actually something.

Because Spider-sense is automatic. Gorgon's TP isn't.

So yes, you are assuming everything here.

So just repeating yourself like a parrot? Fine with me. It only makes you look like a fool.

That's not how it works kid.

You still haven't given any proof. I'm still waiting.

Concession accepted little troll.

Go home and cry.

same thing could be asked towards you. why are you replying? i am just keeping the debate. its not much of a debate just trolling on your behalf but still. and sorry that i dont have too much free time on my hands. summer semester. no vacation for me from the academy.

again you have to do proving.

telepathy isnt? what the hell? it was explained he used it vs wolverine. but during his fight vs wolverine at first it was not stated. therefor we have clear evidence he is using his powers without it being stated. it was only stated with elektra to reveal the character and his powers. again, if yopu believe gorgon did not use his powers for some reason the burden of proof is on you.

of course i am repeating the things you did not address and answer.

proof of what? that gorgon has his powers? Lol. i am repeating. if you believe gorgon chose to not use his powers prove that.

ironic you are talking about crying while you report everything to the mods because once again i made you mad with tears. now now
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 02:20 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

same thing could be asked towards you. why are you replying?

Not to give a little kid like you the last word.

quote:
i am just keeping the debate. its not much of a debate just trolling on your behalf but still. and sorry that i dont have too much free time on my hands. summer semester. no vacation for me from the academy.

Like I said, you are just a little kid who knows nothing.

quote:
again you have to do proving.

telepathy isnt? what the hell? it was explained he used it vs wolverine. but during his fight vs wolverine at first it was not stated. therefor we have clear evidence he is using his powers without it being stated. it was only stated with elektra to reveal the character and his powers. again, if yopu believe gorgon did not use his powers for some reason the burden of proof is on you.

That's not how it works kid. You need to show where Gorgon used his telepathy to know Daredevil was about to kick him.

Its a very special detail which you are avoiding.

quote:
of course i am repeating the things you did not address and answer.

proof of what? that gorgon has his powers? Lol. i am repeating. if you believe gorgon chose to not use his powers prove that.

Proof that Gorgon learnt anything from Danny. Simple as that.

quote:
ironic you are talking about crying while you report everything to the mods because once again i made you mad with tears. now now
roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is just amusing to me kid. Once you hit puberty, you will know that too.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 04:35 PM
Dareangel

Not to give a little kid like you the last word.

Like I said, you are just a little kid who knows nothing.

That's not how it works kid. You need to show where Gorgon used his telepathy to know Daredevil was about to kick him.

Its a very special detail which you are avoiding.

Proof that Gorgon learnt anything from Danny. Simple as that.

This is just amusing to me kid. Once you hit puberty, you will know that too.

just like i thought. last word syndrome Lol.

little kid that is owning your ass. how much of a success in life you feel if you are debating a kid on the internet?

as i pointed out thats part of his powers and when he used it vs wolverine it wasnt stated as well. but later revealed he used it. if you asume he didnt use his powers i am waiting for evidence.

learned from danny? wtf? again - gorgon has powers which he use during fight like mister x. thats how he fights and part of his fighting he is reading the moves thruought the telepathy. if you believe he canceled his powers and seperated them from his fighting, because they are combined, then prove it.

this is your idea of amusement? debating kids on the internet? amazing

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 05:42 PM