KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wildcat vs Daredevil

Wildcat vs Daredevil
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Like I said, this isn't up for debate. Matt cheapshotted Gorgon who was fighting Iron Fist at the time.

There is dialogue and everything indicating it was a cheapshot. Just because you are a massive Daredevil fan doesn't mean it wasn't a cheapshot.

You can be surprised even by attacks when they are punched in the face. Prime example.

(please log in to view the image)

Stop this foolishness.

you were claiming it was from behind which isnt. aside of that he was clearly in the side front of gorgon and gorgon could react to that. just like he showed the ability with elektra and wolverine by reading their minds. i guess matt was too fast . it also doesnt change the fact gorgon was in a fighting mode and ready to get hit. he was int he middle of a fight. and yet a kick from daredevil ended it. daredevil did what no one could and knocked gorgon out. deal with that.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 04:58 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I claimed its a cheapshot and it is. Not up for debate.

We can have a mod ruling if you are too dense to understand that.

I don't have to deal with anything kid. Your word means less than nothing to me.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 05:36 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

I claimed its a cheapshot and it is. Not up for debate.

We can have a mod ruling if you are too dense to understand that.

I don't have to deal with anything kid. Your word means less than nothing to me.

oh are you goign to cry to mods now? cant handle a simple internet debate? its so ironic that you call me a kid and yet acting like a total wuss. ohh noo you are going to call the mods if i wont agree with you. this is pathetic

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:24 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

When you're unable to understand basic logic, what choice does one has?

It's not crying to mods. It's basically intolerance to troll logic.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:32 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

When you're unable to understand basic logic, what choice does one has?

It's not crying to mods. It's basically intolerance to troll logic.

you are just whining that i shattered your weak argument. you were trying to grasp on straws and claim he was attacked from behind by daredevil. i posted the damn scan showing you it wasnt the case. then you came whining he was cheap shotted. i pointed out that first of all daredevil kicked him from the side front he could see that. further, like in his fight vs elektra and wolverine he knew exactly what the both of them will do since he can read minds. this is something that could be apllied on daredevil as well. however happened or not, facts of the matter are daredevil knocking him out with a kick. like it or not daredevil one shotted him with a kick to the face. now you can run and cry about it all you like. it happened

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:43 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Dareangel
you are just whining that i shattered your weak argument.

Oh boy, you sure know how to live in your delusions.

quote:
you were trying to grasp on straws and claim he was attacked from behind by daredevil. i posted the damn scan showing you it wasnt the case. then you came whining he was cheap shotted.

He was cheapshotted kid. From someone who wasn't fighting him. End of story. No amount of whining would change that.

quote:
i pointed out that first of all daredevil kicked him from the side front he could see that. further, like in his fight vs elektra and wolverine he knew exactly what the both of them will do since he can read minds.

He didn't read anyone's mind in that fight. Otherwise he would know Iron Fist was telling the truth.

quote:
this is something that could be apllied on daredevil as well. however happened or not, facts of the matter are daredevil knocking him out with a kick. like it or not daredevil one shotted him with a kick to the face. now you can run and cry about it all you like. it happened

No, it merely shows Daredevil cheapshotted him. Bullseye koed Daredevil with a paper aeroplane. How does that make you feel?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:59 AM
Dareangel

Oh boy, you sure know how to live in your delusions.

He was cheapshotted kid. From someone who wasn't fighting him. End of story. No amount of whining would change that.

He didn't read anyone's mind in that fight. Otherwise he would know Iron Fist was telling the truth.

No, it merely shows Daredevil cheapshotted him. Bullseye koed Daredevil with a paper aeroplane. How does that make you feel?

can you present the evidence he wasnt for some reason using his powers in that fight? we all know gorgon is reading his opponents mind. however, mister x has same ability. when mister x fought iron fist, he got his ass handed to him. iron fist is able to fight in such manner it bypasses those abilities. so probably same thing happened with gorgon. as far as daredevil, he simply couldnt react to that kick that knocked him out cold. as i said it came from his front side and hit his face. he could see it probably if we look at the hit direction. however, a very fast and powerful kick is just canot be stopped like that. so he took the kick to his jaw and was dropped. end of story.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 06:51 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yes, he wasn't using his powers as he was unable to find that Iron Fist was using a feint.

Yes, it was a cheapshot. Nothing you say will change that.

Whine more.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 07:23 AM
Dareangel

Yes, he wasn't using his powers as he was unable to find that Iron Fist was using a feint.

Yes, it was a cheapshot. Nothing you say will change that.

Whine more.

as pointed out iron fist was able to use his fighting skills without mister x being able to read his mind and know what he is about to do. same thing happened with gorgon unless you can provide evidence for some reason he just didnt want to use his powers which is laughable.

i already stated the facts. all you are left with is you being exposed with your tears. you keep replying even when you know you lost... just to show you are still there. this is amusing

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 08:19 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Iron fist fighting Mr X has nothing to do with Daredevil cheapshotting Gorgon. He used drunken style fighting which X couldn't read.

He wasn't using drunken style against Gorgon.

Keep throwing more red herrings. I want a good laugh out of this.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 01:32 PM
Dareangel

Iron fist fighting Mr X has nothing to do with Daredevil cheapshotting Gorgon. He used drunken style fighting which X couldn't read.

He wasn't using drunken style against Gorgon.

Keep throwing more red herrings. I want a good laugh out of this.

it has everything to do with it. iron fist proved that he can outfight an opponent that reads his moves. therefor it is safe to assume gorgon was using his mind reading abilities but still couldnt treat iron fist like a toy. and with that said, he could read daredevils mind as well however he couldnt do anything with that kick. again, he did it with elektra and wolverine so the burden or proof he wasnt using his powers is on you. and yes he used a specific style vs mister x, however he never stated that its the only thing in his arsenal to deal with the mind reading. as we see in his fight vs gorgon, he got other tricks up his sleeve cool

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 10:16 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

it has everything to do with it. iron fist proved that he can outfight an opponent that reads his moves. therefor it is safe to assume gorgon was using his mind reading abilities but still couldnt treat iron fist like a toy. and with that said, he could read daredevils mind as well however he couldnt do anything with that kick. again, he did it with elektra and wolverine so the burden or proof he wasnt using his powers is on you. and yes he used a specific style vs mister x, however he never stated that its the only thing in his arsenal to deal with the mind reading. as we see in his fight vs gorgon, he got other tricks up his sleeve cool

Iron Fist can only do that when he uses drunken style. Gorgon isn't a move reader anyway.

So no, it doesn't means Gorgon was using his telepathy to know that Daredevil was going to attack him. Otherwise he wouldn't say "Oh please" at Danny's bluff.

So no, you're just whining as usual. It was a cheapshot.

End discussion.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 11:55 AM
Dareangel

Iron Fist can only do that when he uses drunken style. Gorgon isn't a move reader anyway.

So no, it doesn't means Gorgon was using his telepathy to know that Daredevil was going to attack him. Otherwise he wouldn't say "Oh please" at Danny's bluff.

So no, you're just whining as usual. It was a cheapshot.

End discussion.

do you have evidence that the drunken style is the only think iron fist can do against it?

ROFL someone needs to read comics. one of Gorgons abilities is telepathy, which he use to read his opponents mind and know their next move. its black on white stated and portrayed in his fights vs wolverine and elektra. do you even read laughing

show me he was saying oh please to danny saying look behind you. and after you show me i will counter that and say its actually another evidence for me. iron fist knew he has telepathy so he says that on purpose so gorgon will read his mind and know its a lie. why is it a lie? because matt wasnt comming from behind but his front side. booyaaa. 2 birds in 1 strike. you got serveddd.

as i pointed out, either you post some proof gorgon suddenly wasnt using his powers or just stop embaracing yourself further.

Last edited by Dareangel on Sep 30th, 2016 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 02:54 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

do you have evidence that the drunken style is the only think iron fist can do against it?

ROFL someone needs to read comics. one of Gorgons abilities is telepathy, which he use to read his opponents mind and know their next move. its black on white stated and portrayed in his fights vs wolverine and elektra. do you even read laughing

show me he was saying oh please to danny saying look behind you. and after you show me i will counter that and say its actually another evidence for me. iron fist knew he has telepathy so he says that on purpose so gorgon will read his mind and know its a lie. why is it a lie? because matt wasnt comming from behind but his front side. booyaaa. 2 birds in 1 strike. you got serveddd.

as i pointed out, either you post some proof gorgon suddenly wasnt using his powers or just stop embaracing yourself further.
huh
Just because he has telepathy, that doesn't mean that he's always using it. Unless it's directly stated or shown on panel, he's not using it. Just because superman is capable of lifting planets, does that mean he's always hitting with planetary force? Thor's capable of blasting lightning that can harm celestials, does that mean that he's always shooting lightning that's that powerful? Spidey has taken out a legit low herald, does that mean that he's always hitting that hard or fast? Unless it's stated or at least implied on panel, you can't just assume that a character is using all their powers or operating at the same level. Hell, there are cases where wolverine takes multiple punches from the hulk and in the very next story arc, bullets put him down.

Gorgon was cheapshotted and whether he was hit from behind or the side, nothing changes that. Daredevil doesn't always hit with that sort of force and you know it. Hell, he's failed from time to time to beat weaker, slower, and less durable opponents *cough* bullseye*cough*.

Also, let's not pretend that we know for certain that he accomplished that on his own. For all we know, Luke Cage or spider-man could've given him a fastball special from off panel.

Last edited by deathslash on Sep 30th, 2016 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 05:29 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Why would anyone need to prove Gorgon wasn't using his telepathy? Nobody needs to prove a negative here.

Go on and post a scan of Gorgon using telepathy on Iron Fist and learning that Daredevil was about to kick him.

I'll wait.

quote:

No, he doesn't do that. He is a low level telepath who is not a move reader.

He didn't do that against Iron Fist. Case closed.

quote:

He literally says oh please.

How does Iron Fist knew he has telepathy? Why would Gorgon believe that was a lie? Why would Daredevil suddenly kicking him out of nowhere doesn't means a cheapshot?

You're strangling your own logic here with non existent proofs and nonsensical logic.

quote:

I've posted all the proof already. Why don't you post a proof of Gorgon using TP on Iron Fist in the first place?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 05:36 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by deathslash
huh
Just because he has telepathy, that doesn't mean that he's always using it. Unless it's directly stated or shown on panel, he's not using it. Just because superman is capable of lifting planets, does that mean he's always hitting with planetary force? Thor's capable of blasting lightning that can harm celestials, does that mean that he's always shooting lightning that's that powerful? Spidey has taken out a legit low herald, does that mean that he's always hitting that hard or fast? Unless it's stated or at least implied on panel, you can't just assume that a character is using all their powers or operating at the same level. Hell, there are cases where wolverine takes multiple punches from the hulk and in the very next story arc, bullets put him down.

Gorgon was cheapshotted and whether he was hit from behind or the side, nothing changes that. Daredevil doesn't always hit with that sort of force and you know it. Hell, he's failed from time to time to beat weaker, slower, and less durable opponents *cough* bullseye*cough*.

Also, let's not pretend that we know for certain that he accomplished that on his own. For all we know, Luke Cage or spider-man could've given him a fastball special from off panel.

ohh i see you are the butt buddy of abhilegend as well. first the mutant guy, now him. is this some kind of buisness? like you get payed to support members in a debate? or are you just that butthurt with me proving you wrong time after time again.

are you seriously suggesting gorgon didnt want to use his powers for some reason? are you for real? yeah gorgon be like hmm..i used my powers vs wolverine alone and vs elektra. but now when half of marvel heroes are jumping my ass? nahh i wont use my powers. yeah sounds legit. anyway, in a more serious note. if you believe gorgon avoided from using his powers, then the burden of proof is on you. seriously thats just retarded. you are basically claiming characters dont use their powers and abilities, unless its stated on panel. when spiderman is just avoiding multiple hits and gunshots, he isnt using his spider sense unless it is stated. unless spiderman himself says "woohooo i am using my spider sense now". i understand you have comprehension issues and probably special needs. but here is a secret, writers believe that the people who read the comics, know about the character abilities. as i said, unless you can prove gorgon avoided using his powers on purpose, your point just doesnt make any sense like the rest of your posts.

superman and thor have a good reason to hold back. it is also stated by them that they are holding back to not destroy the planet. gorgon on the other hand is a bad guy, and he has no reason in hell not to use his powers to know what his opponent is about to do. thats like the dumbest comparison you could make. seriously at this point even abhilegends looks like a reasonable poster next to the toxic bullshit comming from your posts.

i see you also have the same comprehension issue as this abhi guy. my whole point is that daredevil packs enough hitting power to knock him out. same gorgon both wolverine and elektra struggled to take out. also i can easily debate it wasnt a cheap shot because with his powers gorgon can read minds and knew what daredevil is doing just like he fought both elektra and wolverine. but he simply couldnt react. what did i tell you about lowballing? i already pointed out the list of guys he defeated. and defeated bullseye more time than not. your trolling leads you nowhere. your whole argument is consisting of throwing BS. then back that BS by saying daredevil got beat up by bullseye during his entire 70+ years run. do you realize at this point how much of a joke poster you are? please realize that.

if you believe someone threw daredevil present the evidence. you dont get to make up things that never happened on pannel, and claim maybe they did. its dumb. i know dumb is not something new to you... but it is. now please, crawl away and let me continue my debate with this special needed guy called abhileged.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 12:06 PM
Dareangel

Why would anyone need to prove Gorgon wasn't using his telepathy? Nobody needs to prove a negative here.

Go on and post a scan of Gorgon using telepathy on Iron Fist and learning that Daredevil was about to kick him.

I'll wait.

No, he doesn't do that. He is a low level telepath who is not a move reader.

He didn't do that against Iron Fist. Case closed.

He literally says oh please.

How does Iron Fist knew he has telepathy? Why would Gorgon believe that was a lie? Why would Daredevil suddenly kicking him out of nowhere doesn't means a cheapshot?

You're strangling your own logic here with non existent proofs and nonsensical logic.

I've posted all the proof already. Why don't you post a proof of Gorgon using TP on Iron Fist in the first place?

you are wrong. gorgon has powers which he use. if you believe for some reason he simply wasnt using his powers, that burden of proof is on youe ass. handle that or drop the BS.

at this point i think you are just being a troll. during his fight vs elektra we find out he uses his telepathy to read his opponents moves and thats how he owned her and wolverine so easily. you trying to say he doesnt have those powers is simply lying. maybe you should bring a mod to rule about that? since you like to do it.

2 options. 1 they did their homework and prepared for gorgon. wolverine and elektra probably informed other heroes about gorgon. second option iron fist doesnt know and just trying to trick him so he wont see daredevil. gorgon reads his mind and knows he is lying.

as pointed out earlier. gorgon has powers. if you believe he avoided from using them present the evidence

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 12:30 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

you are wrong.

Well, nothing proves better than "You are wrong" line in start of an argument.

quote:
gorgon has powers which he use. if you believe for some reason he simply wasnt using his powers, that burden of proof is on youe ass. handle that or drop the BS.

I said he didn't use his powers . Because he never did. Mind pointing where he used his powers on panel?

quote:
at this point i think you are just being a troll. during his fight vs elektra we find out he uses his telepathy to read his opponents moves and thats how he owned her and wolverine so easily.

And that was stated. Here it was never stated that he specifically found out that Daredevil was going to kick him. Which you claimed and haven't brought any proof of such occurring in the comic.

quote:
you trying to say he doesnt have those powers is simply lying. maybe you should bring a mod to rule about that? since you like to do it.

I said he never used those powers to know about if Daredevil was going to kick him.

We can try a battlezone with judges to decide who is right if you want.

quote:
2 options. 1 they did their homework and prepared for gorgon. wolverine and elektra probably informed other heroes about gorgon. second option iron fist doesnt know and just trying to trick him so he wont see daredevil. gorgon reads his mind and knows he is lying.

Proof of either of these please.

quote:
as pointed out earlier. gorgon has powers. if you believe he avoided from using them present the evidence

I have to bring proof that he didn't use the powers? Why do I have to prove a negative based on your unsubstantiated claims? Why don't you prove your claims first and ask me to bring the counter points.

Like in a proper debate.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 04:56 PM
Dareangel

Well, nothing proves better than "You are wrong" line in start of an argument.

I said he didn't use his powers . Because he never did. Mind pointing where he used his powers on panel?

And that was stated. Here it was never stated that he specifically found out that Daredevil was going to kick him. Which you claimed and haven't brought any proof of such occurring in the comic.

I said he never used those powers to know about if Daredevil was going to kick him.

We can try a battlezone with judges to decide who is right if you want.

Proof of either of these please.

I have to bring proof that he didn't use the powers? Why do I have to prove a negative based on your unsubstantiated claims? Why don't you prove your claims first and ask me to bring the counter points.

Like in a proper debate.

those are part of gorgons powers. at this point you are either trolling or just having 0 knowledge on the character.

again i dont need a character is using his powers when he got them. thats part of his powerset. its like you asking for a proof spiderman is using his spider sense in a fight. we all know he uses it all the time. gorgon was stated to use his powers in a fight. if you believe that in this fight for some reason he decided suddenly to not use his powers then the burden of proof is on you. this is not a projectile or energy based power, its something he is using during his fights and part of his abilities. it doesnt need a special art to show it. again, burden of proos is only on you.

it was stated during his fight vs elektra because gorgon was a new character and entroduced. however after that he became a mainstream character and the writer figured he doesnt have to explain every damn issue about gorgons powers. the writer didnt think or care that there are mentally challenged readers like you that has to be reminded every single time about the powers of a character. again, burder of proof is on you.

again, if you believe he didnt use his powers during that fight post the evidence or zip it.

i dont need to prove it, i only suggested simple logic. you will not drag me into proving something i dont need to prove. as pointed out, gorgon has his TP powers which he is using during fights to know his opponents moves. if you believe for some reason he didnt use his own powers in his fight vs iron fist and daredevil provide the evidence to that.

yes you have to bring a proof he didnt use his powers. those powers are part of his fighting. its like spiderman having spider sense and using them all the time even when its not stated. if someone comes and says spiderman didnt use his spider sense in a specific fight, i will ask for evidence because him using his powers is the base. same with gorgon. there is no reason for a character to not use his inherited powers unless there is a context to it. provide the context or gorgon did use his powers as he should.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 07:21 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

those are part of gorgons powers. at this point you are either trolling or just having 0 knowledge on the character.

But he never used those powers on Danny.

quote:
again i dont need a character is using his powers when he got them. thats part of his powerset. its like you asking for a proof spiderman is using his spider sense in a fight. we all know he uses it all the time. gorgon was stated to use his powers in a fight. if you believe that in this fight for some reason he decided suddenly to not use his powers then the burden of proof is on you. this is not a projectile or energy based power, its something he is using during his fights and part of his abilities. it doesnt need a special art to show it. again, burden of proos is only on you.

Even his spider-sense is stated to be working and spidey lets us know how he uses it.

Just like telepathy. You are just assuming Gorgon knew that Daredevil was about to attack him when the comic made no mention of it. That's not how comics work.

quote:
it was stated during his fight vs elektra because gorgon was a new character and entroduced. however after that he became a mainstream character and the writer figured he doesnt have to explain every damn issue about gorgons powers. the writer didnt think or care that there are mentally challenged readers like you that has to be reminded every single time about the powers of a character. again, burder of proof is on you.

So it was stated against Elektra but not against Danny? Concession accepted.

Burden of proof on what? I don't have to prove a negative.

quote:
again, if you believe he didnt use his powers during that fight post the evidence or zip it.

That's not how it works around here kid.

quote:
i dont need to prove it, i only suggested simple logic. you will not drag me into proving something i dont need to prove. as pointed out, gorgon has his TP powers which he is using during fights to know his opponents moves. if you believe for some reason he didnt use his own powers in his fight vs iron fist and daredevil provide the evidence to that.

Of course you have to. That's not a logic. That's just you throwing a shit at wall and asking us to prove its negative.

He has his TP powers but where did he learn that Daredevil was about to kick him?

quote:
yes you have to bring a proof he didnt use his powers. those powers are part of his fighting. its like spiderman having spider sense and using them all the time even when its not stated. if someone comes and says spiderman didnt use his spider sense in a specific fight, i will ask for evidence because him using his powers is the base. same with gorgon. there is no reason for a character to not use his inherited powers unless there is a context to it. provide the context or gorgon did use his powers as he should.

No, I don't. If you don't bring a proof about you claim in the next post, i'm going to accept your concession that you are a liar and a troll who does not has any proof of what he claims.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 07:41 PM