KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's 853rd Century invades Marvel...

DC's 853rd Century invades Marvel...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

What level would you put Atom one million at? Stark level?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 10:34 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hard to say. He almost seems like a mixture between Stark and Firestorm, given that he can use his abilities to create elements and such. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 11:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
And that's not including their haxxed tech.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 11:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You're forgetting Batman 1M's casual matter rearranged thingy bob.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 02:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Dafukyoutalkingabout?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:22 PM
DarkSaint85

I don't have the scan to hand, but look back at when B1M takes Batman out. He accidentally breaks something, but zaps it and it becomes whole again.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:28 PM
Dareangel

i remember that it was also stated that the 853rd Century humans themselves evolved to the point they were super strong fast durable atc atc compared to the mainstream universe humans. i think it was streched out but it said that kal kent is a superman of supermans. i wouldnt say all humans became superman level thats funny but yeah they were preety evolved.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:30 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Plus, all the Supermen had 5D imp powers or something, didn't they? Once the imp queen married into the dynasty...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:31 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet, but Hourman also remade Krypton in the 853rd century, and placed it under the Super Sun:
http://i.imgur.com/grUgC0Q.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eLreC0a.jpg

...Basically a planet-worth of Superman-level beings. I'm assuming they weren't S1M-level for the very same reason Superman himself was not.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:33 PM
Dareangel

Oh shit and then we got golden superman prime himself we forgot about him. he doesnt have much feats aside of sitting in the sun Lol but he is suppose to be like wtf powerful

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 03:35 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Again this is no brainer. Both Mxy and Mite are part of the Dynasty. Those 2 alone can wipe out most of the Marvel verse minus a few power houses here and there.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 06:10 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

reed, stark, parker, forge create a device to go to DC's 853rd they send in Bishop, Cable, Deadpool, Wolvie, archangel, Stryfe, Apocalypse, sentry, Kang, blink, cypher and Karnak.

cypher and karnak go through that universes history of fights and develop a strategy for marvel's universe

proteus possesses the bat

professor x reaches out to proteus but goes into coma after being bombarded

the cuckoos + kid omega revive professor x and then learns about the DC uni

ulton + the techno organics take on and assimilate their tech

scarlet witch wishes that superman crashed in Marvel Universe as a baby in wakanda

yadda yadda yadda Doom steals yadda yadda yadda's power

I actually haven't read the millions in a long time so I don't remember who's all in the fight. this has been fun

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 02:59 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by staxamillion
I actually haven't read the millions in a long time so I don't remember who's all in the fight. this has been fun
You probably should go back and do that, because those you mentioned don't have a chance in hell against DC's 853rd century in its totality.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 03:43 PM
CatL18

Is Superman Prime One Million far above 5thD Superman and even Mxy?
Because it was implied in it's story that he become stronger than everyone in Superman dynasty.

Last edited by CatL18 on Oct 26th, 2016 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 03:41 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Marvel stomps.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 03:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by CatL18
Is Superman Prime One Million far above 5thD Superman and even Mxy?
Because it was implied in it's story that he become stronger than everyone in Superman dynasty.
Prime is definitely the strongest where 3D members of the Dynasty are concerned.

On that note, the final scene when he emerges from the Super Sun still gives me chills to this day:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

If we took statements at face value, he was the most powerful character ever in DC's history.

That said, one of the many universes/timelines/dimensions Mxy was *shown* destroying in World's Funnest, was the 853rd century:
*Middle of the page; far left side.

...So Mxy is definitely >>> Prime.

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 26th, 2016 at 04:04 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 04:02 AM
CatL18

Originally posted by Galan007
Prime is definitely the strongest where 3D members of the Dynasty are concerned.

On that note, the final scene when he emerges from the Super Sun still gives me chills to this day:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

If we took statements at face value, he was the most powerful character ever in DC's history.

That said, one of the many universes/timelines/dimensions Mxy was *shown* destroying in World's Funnest, was the 853rd century:
*Middle of the page; far left side.

...So Mxy is definitely >>> Prime.

Thank you.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 07:56 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Marvel stomps.

Sentry solos

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 08:48 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Sentry solos

Prime solos.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 08:54 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote