KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Defenders (Netflix)

The Defenders (Netflix)
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Somebody made a thread for this in the Movie Discussion forum for some reason...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t634952.html

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 03:43 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Ah, I didn't look there so I didn't see it. Hopefully we can get a moderator to merge it.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 05:00 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Meh, not a big deal, and this works just fine for discussion

I can't fking wait for this

PWNT

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 06:29 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Meh, not a big deal, and this works just fine for discussion

I can't fking wait for this

Me either! Just going to continue here - the moderators can decide what to do later.

Jessica Jones meets Misty Knight.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 08:27 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Sigourney Weaver gets introduced as the villain for The Defenders.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 02:10 PM
Impediment
Endless

Moved to the proper forum.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 02:43 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Merged threads together.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 03:14 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Merged threads together.

Thank you.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 03:20 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/t...rt=best#license

A slew of new picures.

One shows an exploded car, and Luke lifting a massive piece of rubble

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 06:48 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Damn, you weren't kidding about it being a slew. Also, it looks like Luke and Claire are finally getting that coffee.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 07:00 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Old Post Apr 4th, 2017 06:01 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I'm hoping it's going to be as good as we all want it to be.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 10:06 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It looks like Luke has bullet holes in his hoodie. So, I am wondering what scenario would force Matt to wrap what looks like a t-shirt around his head and Luke getting shot. Also, Danny looks pretty tired there.

Though I am not sure if that's in the series, or if they just shot that as a teaser, seeing as Jessica breaks the camera at the exact moment the recording timer coincides with the release date. 18 August 2017.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Apr 5th, 2017 at 11:47 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 11:44 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I think Matt is the only one who still has a secret identity, so that might explain the improvised mask.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 06:58 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I meant more in the sense that he is not wearing his suit. If he had to resort to a makeshift disguise, whatever situation ended with them in that elevator must have happened on the fly.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:56 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Either Matt couldn't have the DD suit on hand for whatever reason, like at court for Luke since he's in a suit. Or they got into a fight spur of the moment like was mentioned. Either way I feel like it was a decent fight where Danny showed off the Fist. It's the only thing that tires him out.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 08:08 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 05:06 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Looks great.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 06:41 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the date has been set: it comes to Netflix on August 18th.

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 08:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Looks fine. The double whammy of LC and IF have pretty much killed most of my enthusiasm for the Marvel shows nowadays.

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 08:07 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote