KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So I'm Gonna Be a Dad (**Panic Mode**)

So I'm Gonna Be a Dad (**Panic Mode**)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Thanks, yeah, he's such a source of hilarity and entertainment. A lot of fun. Especially since my wife does most of the work, haha..

No, my wife wants to try for a girl in another year or so I think. She really wants a girl. And honestly after having a boy I really wouldn't mind having a girl, too. I'm just concerned about those teenage years... confused

And also we'll need more $$$... but she's studying pretty hard right now, so hopefully in 6-months to a year or so she'll be on her feet working a good bit, too.

Meh...I've had different, but equally trying issues with my teenage sons, and soon to be teenage daughter. lol. I still love the fact that I have both though. Enjoy it while you can man, the time really flies.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:50 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, it's a blast and pure joy right now, but I fear the teenage years are going to be pure hell.. ugh...

That's one reason why I hope to teach my son some useful meditation techniques, to help soften the effects of those hormones.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 12:01 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

being a parent is a lot like committing the act of bestiality.

its all kinds of ****ed up. people stare at you all the time with a look of horror. but its still fun.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 01:07 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Haha.. Well I haven't fucked any animals, so I wouldn't know.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 05:40 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Tell your child that he/she makes you and your wife smile more at eachother.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 15th, 2018 11:11 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ That's true. smile

So I'm (probably) going to be a dad again. The wife is about 7-8 weeks pregnant now. It's still early, so not necessarily a sure thing, but I thought I'd share.

And my son will be 2 at the end of May. He's awesome. He loves cars.

Attachment: 53208688_2609039192444672_7207681844039385088_o.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Apr 8th, 2019 at 01:06 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 12:55 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Here he is from St. Patty's Day, my wife holding his hand...

Attachment: 54434620_2629881660360425_7939598362095910912_o.jpg

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 12:58 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

And here is me and my mini-me...

big grin

Attachment: theoandme.jpg

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 01:05 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I entered this thread only because I was going to make a bad joke and ask if he's yours, but the photo is too good, you both look so happy.

Congrats thumb up

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 03:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Thanks. Yeah, it's the best happy drug there is.

Of course there are some rather frustrating moments also, but he's a blast. He's a lot of fun. He has a lot of personality (for better or for worse, haha).

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 06:54 PM
dadudemon

Here he is from St. Patty's Day, my wife holding his hand...

big grin

You grew up fast! I remember you were just a teen a couple of days (years) ago.

Damn cute kid. You did well.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 07:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

big grin

He's such a gorgeous little dude.

So happy for ya'll, Congrats on many more years of being an awesome dad. ^^

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 07:33 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Thanks, thanks.

It's gonna be rough when the second one comes. blink

But it should also be awesome. big grin

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 12:11 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

*downs a jucie box* being a dad is no easy task *pulls out candy cigarette, fake smokes* they tell you its all fun and games till someone loses an eye. *bites candy cigarette* but let me tell you something. ... *pulls macaroni from beard* its been all fun and games..... but nobody has lost an eye. *lifts pirate eye patch off* its all dressup.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 04:57 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

My 5th from my third wife is happening, you heard it here first. Whirly is going to be a dad again as he turns 53 in around 8.5/months time, with a 34 year spread between kids at that point and a granddaughter who will almost be 8 then and two who will be 6 and 8 months older lol.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 07:29 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Jesus man.. you crazy. laughing out loud

This is our 2nd and final. My wife says she wants 2 and that's it. She really wants a girl, but even if it's another boy she says we're done.

And I'm going to hold her to it. haha.

Originally posted by Dave_97
*downs a jucie box* being a dad is no easy task *pulls out candy cigarette, fake smokes* they tell you its all fun and games till someone loses an eye. *bites candy cigarette* but let me tell you something. ... *pulls macaroni from beard* its been all fun and games..... but nobody has lost an eye. *lifts pirate eye patch off* its all dressup.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 07:47 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus man.. you crazy. laughing out loud

This is our 2nd and final. My wife says she wants 2 and that's it. She really wants a girl, but even if it's another boy she says we're done.

And I'm going to hold her to it. haha.

laughing out loud
Haha never say never mate lol thumb up

Old Post Apr 9th, 2019 08:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Putinbot1

I'm saying, "Never!"

Unless of course we somehow get super rich or hit the lottery or something... But I never play the lottery, so that ain't much chance.. heh

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 01:04 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha fair play

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 06:29 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Putinbot1
THIS!

We had planned on stopping at our second as well... Then a third recently came along, lol. Now we have an 11 year old, a 9 year old, and a 3 month old.

Shit happens, but I wouldn't change it for the world. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 06:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote