KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?

Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (135): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay shit come on now this is funny!

Men are f*cking women up. Or wait I guess..women are f*cking women up? I don't even know anymore.

So in this case men are better at being women than women. Hilarious!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 09:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What, you say having [more] testosterone gives a person an advantage in many sports? Breaking news in 2016.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 09:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
What, you say having [more] testosterone gives a person an advantage in many sports? Breaking news in 2016.

It apparently IS breaking news...to feminists.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 09:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

When you're not demonizing SJWs and Feminists as a scapegoat for your failings, what do you like to do, Surt? Any hobbies?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 09:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you're not demonizing SJWs and Feminists as a scapegoat for your failings, what do you like to do, Surt? Any hobbies?

Lol...yeah, okay.

I spend my time following around the children of illegal immigrants telling them they are going to lose their parents.

It's a really rewarding job.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 09:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before I go off into the unknown to face people who have consumed copious amounts of booze and political propaganda I will provide this:

The real epic ownage starts at around 7:30 in the video, and it is spectacular.

Oh and it's about global warming and climate change and shit, so that should interest some people.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 08:26 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Surtur
Before I go off into the unknown to face people who have consumed copious amounts of booze and political propaganda I will provide this:

May the force be with you. Stay strong, man.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 08:46 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

The real epic ownage starts at around 7:30 in the video, and it is spectacular.

Oh and it's about global warming and climate change and shit, so that should interest some people.

That climate change part.

That girl got wrecked by a speaker who knew she could wreck her because she could not call her out on /game/.

The speaker was 100% on this:

-That stuff about scientists and consensus
-It was wrong for the student to make an ad hominem attack
-The student did not do the research. The student was un-able to hit her with facts.

The student was not up to speed with Europe . (If she had been. The speakers face would have been as red as a tomato by the time the student had finished with her.

Earlier in the confrontation, when the speaker who had been listening, asked the student, and then asked the student again, if the student been to africa. The student had to go to her notes.

The speaker took it Ouside.

She went hard on the girl. Onto her Turf. Europe. She took it to Island Ireland. Her country and the world bank and Her region of the earth. The student couldn't hang with her there. She couldn't hit back. She couldn't hit back in Europe. And she couldn't hit back with that part about swinning with sharks.

The speaker who knew more of, and more about Europe than every one else in that room put toghether

would have known she was doing the equivalent of pointing at a habanero,jalapeño,scotch bonnet, cayenne pepper and saying "Damn That Peppers Hot!".... And not mentioning the Ghost Pepper right next to it.

Like: literally right next to it.

Or the professional pepper taster running around screaming after sinking a tooth (just one tooth) into a california reaper.

Another student would have been able to hit her back with:

"Well Actually. In ..."

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha"

"Cool Story Babe"

"I see what you did there"

But then ... another student would have been just a little bit nicer to the speaker.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 02:30 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Edit: Double Post

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 02:51 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's funny that these students absolute worst nightmares are merely people who know what they are talking about.

I guarantee you that girl left that place still not truly thinking she was wrong.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 03:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol.

This didn't just happen, but I just find it funny considering the recent thing with the CNN anchor practically breaking into tears over the word being used.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 04:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 05:23 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Back to the question in the Op, Sjw is being overused so no not everyone who is a vocal progressive has an issue with their mental stability but, there does seem to be a streak of superiority amongst the top layer.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 06:54 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but some of these people are legitimately crazy, see the above snow plowing example.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 08:52 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Hey Surt, it's a pity I didn't find that clip ealier. Could have helped with your Thanskgiving experience, I suppose:

BTW These should be general guidelines how to deal with idiotic liberal relatives.

Last edited by Stigma on Nov 26th, 2016 at 10:37 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 10:35 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, luckily for my holiday I just kind of steered any political discussion into laughing at the white liberals who were crying over Trump. Even my aunt, who voted Clinton, said it was funny.

I brought up the SJW's and their safe spaces with play-doh and shit.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 10:42 PM
SquallX

Funny that the point just flew over you're head

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 05:48 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by SquallX
Funny that the point just flew over you're head

And that aint no small feat when it comes to Robbies Big head.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 06:08 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If trans women have an inherent advantage against biological women in sports (which you seem to be saying) they shouldn't be allowed to compete, lol.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 06:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Yeah but some of these people are legitimately crazy, see the above snow plowing example.

Some of the comments on that article kill me.

"I wonder which gender does the actual shoveling."

"No need to wonder. It's work so you should know who's doing it."

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 06:46 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote