KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?

Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (135): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

I would think that years of molly coddling , being mislead with concepts like Gender Neutrality, Common Core Math, and College Safe Places and No Free Speech Zones would take a large mental toll over the years.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 07:23 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's just funny to see SJW's get owned. I'd create a "SJW's getting owned" thread, but then a thread about SJW's and mental illness seems to be kinda the same thing more or less.

Especially when an old english man does the owning, that's good stuff. He's so proper in his ownage of her. "You have chosen to be personal and invidious". Translation: you're being an annoying little kunt.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 03:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This girl obviously suffers from some form of mental delusion:

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 04:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Speaking of mental people, I wonder how the Young Turks are doing after the election laughing out loud

^ This seems legit thumb up

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 06:45 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Especially when an old english man does the owning, that's good stuff. He's so proper in his ownage of her.
No one does moral-highground-angry like the British. Ordinarily I'd say, it's best to keep one's cool, and let the weight of the words, the power of truth, jab at her eyeballs. But damn, those Brits have angry down to an art.

Helps to have a good vocabulary.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 08:00 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just in case anyone needed more joy today:

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 10:09 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

This is a pretty self serving thread for conservatives isn't it?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 10:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah it is never pretty when they act like Democrats.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 10:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Newjak
This is a pretty self serving thread for conservatives isn't it?

I'm a liberal and I think SJWs are cancer in human form.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 10:15 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm a liberal and I think SJWs are cancer in human form.
Okay this is a self serving thread for people who dislike the concept of SJWs? Does that make you feel better?

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Nov 27th, 2016 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 10:24 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Okay this is a self serving thread for people who dislike the concept of SJWs? Does that make you feel better?

As opposed to 66% of other threads on this forum which people make with specific responses and outcomes in mind?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 10:28 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

As opposed to 66% of other threads on this forum which people make with specific responses and outcomes in mind?
You are correct this forum has trended less to constructive discussion and more to meaningless self patting talks. Mostly from a conservative point of view.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 10:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, so what if people don't like SJW's and the harm they might cause? Or you know, the harm they do cause:

http://heatst.com/world/feminist-sn...o-a-standstill/

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 10:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not even saying that as a joke anymore. I feel someone has a legit mental disease if they tell you to snow plow bike paths before main roads.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 11:03 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Snow blowing bike paths would be fat differently bodied shaming though since it promotes exercise, what kinda SJWs are these people if they don't realize that?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 11:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snow blowing bike paths would be fat differently bodied shaming though since it promotes exercise, what kinda SJWs are these people if they don't realize that?

Hopefully they devoted equal time to making sure the McDonalds parkling lot was clear of snow.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 11:05 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Hopefully they devoted equal time to making sure the McDonalds parkling lot was clear of snow.

McDonalds is clearly a symbol of the white patriarchy though.

I mean Ronald McDonald's skin is painted so unrealistically white, which I think is a form of white worship and idealization, and therefore oppression against racial minorities.

Then of course, Ronald is also a male in the cooking profession taking all the facetime and credit for a work traditionally done by women, clearly idealizing the male profit off of the female workforce. And most damningly of all, this Japanese McDonald's advertisement is clearly endorsing the rape of women for the sexual pleasure of men:

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 11:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guarantee you Pennywise the clown has killed loads of children using the guise of Ronald McDonald.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 11:15 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Okay, so what if people don't like SJW's and the harm they might cause? Or you know, the harm they do cause:

http://heatst.com/world/feminist-sn...o-a-standstill/
It was trying something different. Obviously it shouldn't have been done but every movement/group on a large enough scale will cause some harm somewhere. I guess the question becomes was the goal really that bad and is there still an issue we should be aware of and fix.

Do you believe that there aren't parts of our culture that cause gender issues? Also I tend to find people use labels like SJW to create ways to mock and therefore undermine the messages of those groups.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 11:17 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I think SJWs through their use of self-victimization, censorship, blatant and open hostility, and closemindedness undermine true progress and equality.

Progress and moral laws are built upon empathy and communication, which is how minorities got so many of the equal rights they have to this day, not through erecting barriers between yourself and the other side and expecting things to change.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 11:20 PM