KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs WBH vs Death Seed Sentry

Thanos vs WBH vs Death Seed Sentry
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
HuLk EAtS $eNtRyyyyyyyyy!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Or this method would suffice.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What if he reforms inside the Hulk?

Hulk would become Sentry's own IronMan armor

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed. That's why I think he wouldn't "physically" handle Hulk punches so well since his hits would be FAR above anything he has encountered. High Herald level beings (physically) couldn't even stand near Hulk and Betty after the planet explosion scene when they continued their fight. The shockwaves were damaging them (when they started back fighting again after the planet was reformed). I can't think of anyone that has physically replicated anything similar to this and I don't think Sentry physical shell will hold. His reforming is better than most though which is the reason I'm undecided.

If you think at Sentry as a being beyond Molecule Man and Beyonder it becomes obvious that his thought are managing his durability.

We saw Sentry no-selling many attacks but against Wasp and Thor, as OAS explained, Sentry was trying to make a point via lowering his durability to show that destroying his shell doesn't matter to him.

For example, against Photon, Sentry was completely unharmed by Photon's attack which were destroying entire Worlds.

Then he let Wasp energy blasts harm his shell to prove that point and let Thor smash his brain.

Thanos is clearly the weakest being here. He will be destroyed very easily either by Sentry or WBH.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:57 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What if he reforms inside the Hulk?

Hulk would become Sentry's own IronMan armor

Lol...I swear I'm a psychic. Everything you mentioned, I already thought about and was going to post it (including the reforming) until I realized that if I posted that, people would've thought I was serious.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

confused

I'm lost.

(please log in to view the image)

And it did burn me down...

From an atom, I was regrown...regrown to be burnt down, again and again.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Cuckoos didnt seem capable of stopping Xavier when there were five of them. That threat seemed hollow

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or this method would suffice.

In another hand, Hulk eating Sentry like Dune-like Multiversal Sandworm is clearly the best option he has.

Does it count as a BFR ?

Does being rejected via natural ways count as a KO ?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 09:59 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Cuckoos didnt seem capable of stopping Xavier when there were five of them. That threat seemed hollow

He still backed the hell down, lol, which was my point. He thinks about it (the "...") and decides to agree with Emma.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Food for thought: DSS can casually stand and fight in gamma lava. So not just gamma rads, but lava no less:

http://static5.comicvine.com/upload...c+scan+3775.jpg

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by RealityWarper
If you think at Sentry as a being beyond Molecule Man and Beyonder it becomes obvious that his thought are managing his durability.

We saw Sentry no-selling many attacks but against Wasp and Thor, as OAS explained, Sentry was trying to make a point via lowering his durability to show that destroying his shell doesn't matter to him.

For example, against Photon, Sentry was completely unharmed by Photon's attack which were destroying entire Worlds.

Then he let Wasp energy blasts harm his shell to prove that point and let Thor smash his brain.

Thanos is clearly the weakest being here. He will be destroyed very easily either by Sentry or WBH.

Nice showing with Photon but I wouldn't use that showing as an indication of how he would do against World breaker. Photon has also fought Savage and was treated like fodder (and didn't put a scratch on him). Savage would still get turned into dust by World Breaker back lash of power.

Thanos is fodder in this match and if Sentry still have access to those amazing abilities he used before becoming Death, he could win this.

I would like for Dark to acknowledge if we are using fts Primarily from his time being death or is everything available for him, even as Sentry and Void.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:02 PM
DarkSaint85

Nice showing with Photon but I wouldn't use that showing as an indication of how he would do against World breaker. Photon has also fought Savage and was treated like fodder (and didn't put a scratch on him). Savage would still get turned into dust by World Breaker back lash of power.

Thanos is fodder in this match and if Sentry still have access to those amazing abilities he used before becoming Death, he could win this.

I would like for Dark to acknowledge if we are using fts Primarily from his time being death or is everything available for him, even as Sentry and Void.

If it is not too late, then yes, I am allowing it.

If Hulk is getting feats from Savage and WWH (i.e. a weaker version of WBH, even if WBH did not display it), then DSS is getting feats from the time when he was mentally not at peace (i.e weaker).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:03 PM
carver9

And it did burn me down...

From an atom, I was regrown...regrown to be burnt down, again and again.

Deadpool has done the same thing and still got killed by an angry punch from WWH. That's why I'm lost.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:04 PM
carver9

If Hulk is getting feats from Savage and WWH (i.e. a weaker version of WBH, even if WBH did not display it), then DSS is getting feats from the time when he was mentally not at peace (i.e weaker).

Understandable. I didn't know you were accepting fts from Savage. That makes things even sweeter.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:05 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

HULK IS HULK

- carver9, 32yo, 12y on kmc

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:12 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He still backed the hell down, lol, which was my point. He thinks about it (the "...") and decides to agree with Emma.

Pis. Given how uber he is with tp he could take emma and her cuckoos. Yet another reason i hate that arc

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 10:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

In which issue is that ?

By the way the fight between Sentry and Photon had some context. They fought in the Microverse so they can unleash more power.

quote:

The Death Seed changed his personality but not his powers.

quote:

If this is Sentry with the Death Seed all feats should be available minus the low showings due to his powers being screwed (Negative Zone) or his power-level being lowered down / weakened by being unstable.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 11:13 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Post the best scans for sentry

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 11:17 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by RealityWarper
In which issue is that ?

By the way the fight between Sentry and Photon had some context. They fought in the Microverse so they can unleash more power.

The Death Seed changed his personality but not his powers.

If this is Sentry with the Death Seed all feats should be available minus the low showings due to his powers being screwed (Negative Zone) or his power-level being lowered down / weakened by being unstable.
what is his powers

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 11:18 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry can't have feats when he was weaker. The Death Seed makes him as his best as a default condition.

The Death Seed free the mind to the full potential and makes Sentry stable.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 11:27 PM