KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people

Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Don't see y the couldnt. They may assuredly lose the clown and maybe parker. But the rest take over quite easily

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 06:50 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Ok

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 07:16 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

it seems like people here are not aware of the military force many countries have. this team will get destroyed. western air force will be more than enough to take them out alone. not even bringing the really heavy guns some countries have...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 07:55 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
it seems like people here are not aware of the military force many countries have. this team will get destroyed. western air force will be more than enough to take them out alone. not even bringing the really heavy guns some countries have...

So if Blackbolt decided to walk up to Congress while everyone is in session and say hello....then proceed to waltz over to the white house to "voice" his demands. You dont think the US would heed his demands? I mean the damage hed cause alone in a prolonged battle would give any military pause let alone the fact that he has backup. You vastly overestimate the militaries abilities. Unless tactical nukes are used we lose...hard and not without aggregious casualties

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 08:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Sin I AM
😉

**** yeah.

Nothing short of a nuke would stop BB and thats if he didnt intercept the payload. Plus a nuke on American soil would be devastating. We arent prepared for those kinda casualties.

I call bullshit in the nothing short if a nuke theory, but thats neither here nor there.
The Government using a scorched earth tactic, casualties and all, against invading super humans isnt a foregone conclusion.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 10:46 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

*stupid question*

How would the government nuke BB? He's not a stationary target.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 11:03 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

A nuke isnt a scalpel its a hammer. If he's in a city they nuke the city.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 11:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

And kill its entire population

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 11:33 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by riv6672
**** yeah.

I call bullshit in the nothing short if a nuke theory, but thats neither here nor there.
The Government using a scorched earth tactic, casualties and all, against invading super humans isnt a foregone conclusion.

What exactly does the military have that can take down a legit herald?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 11:44 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Who can do more damage

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 11:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Your posts

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 12:00 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Re: Re: Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people

Originally posted by basilisk

Joker and his goons would get killed by the cops.

Doubt

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 12:20 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Re: Re: Can these guys beat real life earth if they start killing random people

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Doubt

Yeah, the way he and his henchmen are written, cops wouldn't even find them.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 12:25 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

So if Blackbolt decided to walk up to Congress while everyone is in session and say hello....then proceed to waltz over to the white house to "voice" his demands. You dont think the US would heed his demands? I mean the damage hed cause alone in a prolonged battle would give any military pause let alone the fact that he has backup. You vastly overestimate the militaries abilities. Unless tactical nukes are used we lose...hard and not without aggregious casualties

first of all there are weapons more powerful than a nuke. a nuke is simply the most common one. hydrogen bombs for example. secondly, the military technology is very advanced today. not only nuke heads on every common ship and sub marine, but also as far as rifle bullets that can penetrate layers of titanium with easy. simple rifle rounds that could and should take out blackbolt and even penetrate colossus. for example black tip armor piercing bullets fired from a 50 bmg. this is not the comics world where bullets are useless.

Last edited by Dareangel on Dec 13th, 2016 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 06:00 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
And kill its entire population

Hence my use of the military term scorched earth.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 06:50 AM
krisblaze

they'd never get BB with a nuke.

he'd just fly away.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 09:34 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by Dareangel
first of all there are weapons more powerful than a nuke. a nuke is simply the most common one. hydrogen bombs for example. secondly, the military technology is very advanced today. not only nuke heads on every common ship and sub marine, but also as far as rifle bullets that can penetrate layers of titanium with easy. simple rifle rounds that could and should take out blackbolt and even penetrate colossus. for example black tip armor piercing bullets fired from a 50 bmg. this is not the comics world where bullets are useless.

Yeah, and nobody said anything about limiting casualties to beat these guys. It's about escalation - if BB is using small attacks at first, then he definitely has a chance of being taken out by a sniper or missile. If he gets angry and starts totally cutting loose, then the destruction is so much that casualties are already high. They would eventually respond with tactical nukes or more. It might mean huge casualty numbers but they have a good chance of killing him (though it's not a foregone conclusion).

Rhino and Colossus would die. With today's weapons a nuke is not needed really. Rhino could be killed with a chemical attack if necessary (but probably isn't). Colossus is so slow they would just wreck him with heavy weapons until he was a twisted mess. As said above, modern weapons can do a lot of damage.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 09:57 AM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

we have no reason to believe that a sniper rifle will take out BB, or even a nuke.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 09:59 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'll give you the sniper rifle (as i was just kidding earlier), but i dint see him tanking a nuke, or just "flying away". I mean, you can i get these are comics characters, but sometimes the things posters think, or at least say, they can do is down right cartoonish.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 10:39 AM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

still say its a toss up on the sniper as I've never seen him to do it but he did live on the moon for a long time where no one used guns. he could survive just about anything if he can redirect his power correctly.

venom I believe sonics and heat still wreak havoc on this guy
rhino I think you can still shoot him in the face - sniped - droned
colossus hit him with electricity to stun and capacitate
joker sniped - goons - probably get hit with the SWAT until it escalated to martial law
spidey - blowed up with Black Bolt in case the dude takes a bullet like a champ

Old Post Dec 13th, 2016 01:50 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote