KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worf/Chewbacca vs Beast

Worf/Chewbacca vs Beast
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I was just about to mention this, but I'm glad someone else already did. thumb up

That right there is an extremely uber strength/striking feat -- that boulder was huge, yet one punch from Chewie pulverized it. thumb up

Moreover, it was clear that a healthy Chewie > Black Krrsantan... And Krr is ridiculously strong in his own right.
quick question, where was it stated or implied that krr is above chewie? Just wondering because I remember chewie beginning to beat on him until he pulled out some sort of energy knuckle weapon.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 11:20 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Maybe you misunderstood me..? Chewie IS stronger than Krrsantan.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 11:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Galan007
Maybe you misunderstood me..? Chewie IS stronger than Krrsantan.
messed oops, read what you said the wrong way. Guess that's what three hours of sleep does to a person.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 11:27 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

No worries. thumb up

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 11:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Knocking blob over is probably his best. But that was original xmen hank

He's also done "ground pounds" and thrown a car iirc.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 11:39 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
He's also done "ground pounds" and thrown a car iirc.

Yep.

And even if Chewie is stronger, strength in comics doesn't amount to much. That's why you get Spidey and Cap taking down double digit, and even triple digit multi tonners.

How is Chewies durability and speed/agility compare?

Think he'd make it through the Danger Room?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 11:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

agility isn't close, obviously. i'd call their durability about even tbh. beast doesn't really have any great durability feats that i can think of, at least not off-hand. i'd say strength is close enough not to be a difference maker, but if hank is going all out chewie would have a tough time landing a solid shot. i think hank would take it in the end but it wouldn't be a sweep. worf is pretty clearly irrelevant unless he has a weapon of some sort.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:19 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by cdtm
How is Chewies durability and speed/agility compare?
Durability is likely a wash.

Speed/agility isn't even close -- Beast is far and away superior.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:31 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Beast is like at least 2x as strong as they are combined, faster and more agile by a huge margin and a better fighter

Chewy needs the gun

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:53 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Beast is like at least 2x as strong as they are combined, faster and more agile by a huge margin and a better fighter

Chewy needs the gun

You base wins/losses on stats only?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 01:03 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

No but the stats here are lopsided in one direction, not to mention the amount of field experience in hand-to-hand combat.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 01:07 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

A lot of his feats were in X-factor and other series outside of Uncanny

The ground pound

(please log in to view the image)

Beats Frenzy who was billed as routinely lifting 50 tons and had steel-hard skin like Luke Cage. He also shows how smart he is in close combat

(Invokes ninja law)

devil

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 01:26 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by cdtm
That's what I've been trying to figure out for years.

She has that really slim anarexic look that was becoming popular at the time, and at the end of her oracling she says "Can I go down the drain now?", which sounds like a jab at someone's career. smile

Ah, I misread you.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 02:03 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Chewy needs the gun
you might want to have a look at chewie's strength feats on page two. This is definitely competitive. Also, original beast lost to black panther, cat beast lost to dark beast, and feral cat beast lost to a child mindset version of logan.
No but the stats here are lopsided in one direction, not to mention the amount of field experience in hand-to-hand combat.
how does best have more experience in h2h? Chewie has been around since the clone wars and even when he was young, he was still capable of killing heavily armed trandoshan hunters with his bare hands. He's beaten down entire squads of stormtroopers with his bare hands, ripped the limbs off of multiple people and droids, fought several of the best bounty hunters and assassins in star wars and and still alive to tell the tale.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 02:22 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by deathslash
you might want to have a look at chewie's strength feats on page two. This is definitely competitive. Also, original beast lost to black panther, cat beast lost to dark beast, and feral cat beast lost to a child mindset version of logan. how does best have more experience in h2h? Chewie has been around since the clone wars and even when he was young, he was still capable of killing heavily armed trandoshan hunters with his bare hands. He's beaten down entire squads of stormtroopers with his bare hands, ripped the limbs off of multiple people and droids, fought several of the best bounty hunters and assassins in star wars and and still alive to tell the tale.

When did Beast fight the child-mindset of Logan? A lucky stab isn't much of a fight, and in a feral state, any pain like that can make an animal scarper.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 02:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by -Pr-
When did Beast fight the child-mindset of Logan? A lucky stab isn't much of a fight, and in a feral state, any pain like that can make an animal scarper.
a loss is a loss and a character with crappy showings is still a character with crappy showings.

Chewie kills this mutie.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 04:33 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

a loss is a loss and a character with crappy showings is still a character with crappy showings.

Chewie kills this mutie.

An off-panel stab really counts for you?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by -Pr-
An off-panel stab really counts for you?
some of the best things to happen in comics have happened off panel (squirrel girl beating thanos, alpha flight dying shifty ).

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 04:31 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

some of the best things to happen in comics have happened off panel (squirrel girl beating thanos, alpha flight dying shifty ).

Amusing as that is, it's hardly a fair assessment of Beast's capabilities.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 05:36 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

logan beating lobo. thumb up

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 07:58 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote