KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman Vs Cable, Darth Vader & Wolverine

Wonder Woman Vs Cable, Darth Vader & Wolverine
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Wonder Woman Vs Cable, Darth Vader & Wolverine

Who wins

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:39 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Depends on Cable.

If we're talking God Cable, team wins.

If not Diana takes it.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 08:30 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Depends on Cable.

If we're talking God Cable, team wins.

If not Diana takes it.

No need for God cable. A non bobbing logan/nate can make them work for it

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 08:55 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
No need for God cable. A non bobbing logan/nate can make them work for it

Cable I can understand, but how is Wolverine making Wonder Woman "work for it" ?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 03:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Surtur
Cable I can understand, but how is Wolverine making Wonder Woman "work for it" ?

Classic Wolverine at his best, back when Marvel respected the character with two assists (with bfr off) would work Diana just fine.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 08:47 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Diana cuts down Cable and Vader before they can react and ties up Logan for the win in under a second.

No contest without CIS/PIS

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 08:49 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Cogito
Diana cuts down Cable and Vader before they can react and ties up Logan for the win in under a second.

No contest without CIS/PIS

Diana's gonna blitz Cable AND Vader? She's flash now? Don't get me wrong she has a strong likelihood of winning but she's winning casually

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 08:54 PM
Cogito

Yeah, why not? She's fast as phuck.

Only reason her speed gets no love in DC is because of the likes of Flash and Superman, but she could "statue" a more human type

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 09:06 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Classic Wolverine at his best, back when Marvel respected the character with two assists (with bfr off) would work Diana just fine.

Especially with her extremely poor piercing durability. One swipe and she's diced in two.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 09:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

What if speed wasnt allowed

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 09:09 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
What if speed wasnt allowed
the team would​ trash her with absolutely no contest.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 10:20 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Only reason her speed gets no love in DC is because of the likes of Flash and Superman, but she could "statue" a more human type

Yea she's fast. But this is a featureless environment vs unknown (esp Vader) opponents. If Skywalker manages a force block/choke while she's bullrushing like an idiot she will lose her head. It's her shitty piercing durability against adamantium and a lightsaber she's gonna get wrecked if she tries to blitz.

Her best best is play keep away with Vader while trying to quickly put down the muties. If she tries to melee with all three she struggles imo.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Especially with her extremely poor piercing durability. One swipe and she's diced in two.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 10:42 PM
Mindset

Cable has enhanced reactions though.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 11:02 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Diana lassos Wolverine and chops up Cable with her new Wolverine-flail.

No idea on Vader though. I only saw the first 3 movies and never read the comics and shiz. People thought he was a good fight for Psylocke though, so I'm guessing he'd get chopped up by the Wolverine-flail.

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 6th, 2017 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 11:36 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by StyleTime

No idea on Vader though. I only saw the first 3 movies and never read the comics and shiz. People thought he was a good fight for Psylocke though, so I'm guessing he'd get chopped up by the Wolverine-flail.
that's mainly because of her massively insane tp showings and her far above average tk showings. Several posters were giving him the win against the hulk. Vader could just use his tk to lasso Diana ftw.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:06 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by deathslash
that's mainly because of her massively insane tp showings and her far above average tk showings. Several posters were giving him the win against the hulk. Vader could just use his tk to lasso Diana ftw.

Or he strangles her.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:13 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by carver9
Or he strangles her.
thumb up I don't know who you are or how you hacked carver's account, but you clearly get why the team wins.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 01:12 AM
Mindset

Is the lasso immune to tk or something?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 01:23 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

If Vader is strong/fast enough to stop her, then fair enough. Like I said, I don't know much about him. I suspect he's not, but I can't really argue it so...

*not sure what smilie to use, so imagine your favorite*

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 7th, 2017 at 02:14 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 02:01 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

If Vader is strong/fast enough to stop her, then fair enough. Like I said, I don't know much about him. I suspect he's not, but I can't really argue it so...

*not sure what smilie to use, so imagine your favorite*
I was talking about Cable.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 03:20 AM