KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman Vs Cable, Darth Vader & Wolverine

Wonder Woman Vs Cable, Darth Vader & Wolverine
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

Oh, I don't know of any anti-TK feats for the lasso. Regular Cable is not fast enough for it to matter though.

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 7th, 2017 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 03:44 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Oh, I don't know of any anti-TK feats for the lasso. Regular Cable is not fast enough for it to matter though.
Is regular Cable somehow slower with his tk than JC?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 04:11 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vader would force-shove Cable up his own ass. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 04:32 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Diana stomp the ground and kills them all.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 05:08 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Mindset
Is regular Cable somehow slower with his tk than JC?

Good point. Diana trashes both. thumb up
Originally posted by Galan007
Vader would force-shove Cable up his own ass. thumb up

thumb up A shit character like Cable definitely came out of someone's ass.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 05:27 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

The hate is so strong in this thread

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 06:30 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Sin I AM
The hate is so strong in this thread

The hate comes from you and the ones that believes Diana would even lose 1 fight against these weaklings.

Yes, they are weaklings when we compared them to Diana's average.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 10:08 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by StyleTime

thumb up A shit character like Cable definitely came out of someone's ass.

Someone had to say it.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 10:09 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by SquallX
The hate comes from you and the ones that believes Diana would even lose 1 fight against these weaklings.

Yes, they are weaklings when we compared them to Diana's average.

Nay. I just chop it up to you and others lack of knowledge on said characters

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 11:30 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Nay. I just chop it up to you and others lack of knowledge on said characters

Right, because these have ever battled against a Multiversal being on numerous occasions and survived?

Or take on a guy that held open a Boom Tube with his bare hands.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:32 PM
Cogito

Yea she's fast. But this is a featureless environment vs unknown (esp Vader) opponents. If Skywalker manages a force block/choke while she's bullrushing like an idiot she will lose her head. It's her shitty piercing durability against adamantium and a lightsaber she's gonna get wrecked if she tries to blitz.

Her best best is play keep away with Vader while trying to quickly put down the muties. If she tries to melee with all three she struggles imo.

Vader's abilities ought to be common knowledge. Reason Hulk is arguably a bad matchup against Vader is because he isn't fast enough to outreact him, and because he can't fly so if Vader holds him in the air there's nothing he can do. Neither applies to WW.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:34 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Right, because these have ever battled against a Multiversal being on numerous occasions and survived?

Diana's average.

Your words not mine...do keep up

Originally posted by Cogito
Vader's abilities ought to be common knowledge. Reason Hulk is arguably a bad matchup against Vader is because he isn't fast enough to outreact him, and because he can't fly so if Vader holds him in the air there's nothing he can do. Neither applies to WW.

Vader's abilities aren't common knowledge. I don't see how youd get that...the force is seen as superstion in his home universe by the gen pop so no Diana wouldn't know.

Scroll back a page. I never said Diana would lose, what I said was that she'd struggle and it's far from a stomp especially given her sometimes rash nature and Vaders ambiguity. Team would have to be at their best with non jobbing Logan and tk powered Cable (Not tech powered)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 01:46 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Batman has taken on Superman in the past and survived, but deathstroke would still kick his ass. Superman has taken on Darkseid, but Doomsday is a legitimate threat that can actually kill him. We use averages, not high end showings.

Vader and cable could use tk to lasso her. Vader and cable could use tk to throw wolverine at her. Vader and cable could use tk to briefly hold her back and let wolverine gut her. Hell, Vader could try crushing her brain with his tk.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 02:28 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classic Wolverine at his best, back when Marvel respected the character with two assists (with bfr off) would work Diana just fine.

Assuming PIS is on and she forgets she has super speed, I guess I agree. Though I guess I'm thinking of post crisis Wonder Woman.

Diana's gonna blitz Cable AND Vader? She's flash now? Don't get me wrong she has a strong likelihood of winning but she's winning casually

You don't need to be at Flashes level of speed to blitz Cable and Vader. I am not sure how fast current WW is compared to her post crisis version. The post crisis version could blitz all 3 of these people.

I still don't know what feats do or do not count, didn't DC just get rebooted again? I think I read an article that said the newest universe had merged with the post crisis one. So two different versions of certain characters merged?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 07:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Surtur
Assuming PIS is on and she forgets she has super speed, I guess I agree. Though I guess I'm thinking of post crisis Wonder Woman.

You don't need to be at Flashes level of speed to blitz Cable and Vader. I am not sure how fast current WW is compared to her post crisis version. The post crisis version could blitz all 3 of these people.

I still don't know what feats do or do not count, didn't DC just get rebooted again? I think I read an article that said the newest universe had merged with the post crisis one. So two different versions of certain characters merged?

Quicksilver level is enough to blitz Cable, even when Cable has prep.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 08:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Pis is never on. I think you're over exaggerating how formidable a blitz is or the likelihood of her doing so. She's gonna one shot all three characters before any have a chance to do so even though both Nate/Anakin have force fields and all three exceptional reflexes?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 10:18 PM
Smurph
------

God Cable wins on his own. Other versions don't have the reflexes or force fields needed for this fight.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 10:59 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody is going to weigh in on how DC just seemed to randomly reboot their universe again?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 03:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Nobody is going to weigh in on how DC just seemed to randomly reboot their universe again?
are you suprised at this point? DC considers feats first and story second. Their writing is good now, but when it starts to seem like it's not good or sales are low, they'll reboot it again. With that said, marvel is currently sucking as a whole far more.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 04:01 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by deathslash
are you suprised at this point? DC considers feats first and story second. Their writing is good now, but when it starts to seem like it's not good or sales are low, they'll reboot it again. With that said, marvel is currently sucking as a whole far more.

It just seems like they usually massively hype these reboots, but this just seemed to come out of nowhere. Also what was even the point? They just rebooted like 5 years ago.

Not to mention it's a confusing reboot. Who gets what feats? Does Superman now have the feats of both post crisis Superman and Nu Superman?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 05:58 PM