KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman Vs Cable, Darth Vader & Wolverine

Wonder Woman Vs Cable, Darth Vader & Wolverine
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It just seems like they usually massively hype these reboots, but this just seemed to come out of nowhere. Also what was even the point? They just rebooted like 5 years ago.

Not to mention it's a confusing reboot. Who gets what feats? Does Superman now have the feats of both post crisis Superman and Nu Superman?
it seems like DC starts doing their reboots more and more often too.

It doesn't even matter how confusing it is, because at least half of the superman dick riders will be bringing up how his mere precense allowed two universes to merge and then DC will distract you from the plot holes and horrible power creep with having batman break half of a galaxy by swinging his dick hard enough. If I sound a little bitter about this, it's because I'm kinda tired of DC putting "power" before "plot".

Last edited by deathslash on Apr 8th, 2017 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 06:27 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Bump

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:43 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

Well, Wonder Woman would be a match for even God Cable IMO, and I'm not sure the other two would matter much. So if it's God Cable, I'd still call it basically 50/50--maybe give the trio the edge because it's comics and Cable and Wolverine find a way to matter.

If it's regular Cable, Diana stomps.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:49 PM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

God Cable was able to briefly fight against the Silver Surfer, in which they were destroying and then instantly recreating everything they destroyed with their powers, and during this it is revealed that the entire time Cable has also been using his powers to keep an entire island floating up in the sky.

Eventually his powers burn out and he loses to Surfer. Wonder Woman is not capable of pushing Cable to the point where he just burns out.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 26th, 2017 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

Wonder Woman would give Surfer a hell of a fight, and I wouldn't favor Surfer at all over her. I'd put her even with Thor, who has good history against Surfer.
Sure, sometimes the characters with more versatile power sets do some crazy things that seem to transcend pure, physical might. But they can still get punched in the face--and they often do.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 03:58 PM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes and someone who can fight off Surfer while levitating an entire island and making the effort of recreating everything destroyed during the fight is above WW.

Hell at one point Cable breaks Surfers board in half if I remember correctly. He's at a level beyond WW.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

I'm saying that I think WW is a match for Surfer. If you feel that God-Cable was actually above Surfer, then that's a different matter. I read the series long ago, and the general consensus has always been that Surfer and God Cable were fairly evenly matched. Perhaps that consensus was wrong.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2017 04:10 PM