KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 115 116 [117] 118 119 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting video:

Can Someone Tell the Media Hate Crimes Are Actually Way Down? | 2016 FBI Data Release

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:34 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is very very disturbing if they as truly misrepresenting the data of hate crimes like that.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:39 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Interesting video:

Can Someone Tell the Media Hate Crimes Are Actually Way Down? | 2016 FBI Data Release

Damn, this kind of pisses me off. even Firefly had me drinking the "hate crimes against Muslims is up because of Trump" Koolaid.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 03:33 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Damn, this kind of pisses me off. even Firefly had me drinking the "hate crimes against Muslims is up because of Trump" Koolaid.

Yup and now...*crickets chirping*

Firefly, buddy, what do you think of the video? Good stuff?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:16 PM
Scribble

It's a ten minute video. Would you be able to sum up the main points, and links maybe to the supporting data?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:17 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You are So Lazy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
It's a ten minute video. Would you be able to sum up the main points, and links maybe to the supporting data?

No lol. Watch it, tis only 10 minutes.

Plus he explains it better than I could anyways.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:22 PM
Flyattractor

But that would require EFFORT!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Ten minutes is ages

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:34 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Young are So UNGRATEFUL and that is a Big Reason why You are So UNHAPPY!

That and probably all that Crappy Emo Manga you read.

Stuff will warp ya.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:35 PM
dadudemon

Media is misrepresenting "hate crimes" to spin it as another anti-Trump talking point (shocking).

You really should watch the video. I don't want to spend 30 minutes summarizing what would take you 10 minutes to watch.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Stuff will warp ya.
I was born warped, bro. You just don't understand me.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:49 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by dadudemon
Media is misrepresenting "hate crimes" to spin it as another anti-Trump talking point (shocking).

You really should watch the video. I don't want to spend 30 minutes summarizing what would take you 10 minutes to watch.
The main thing I'm interested in is sources. But it's okay, I went on the video description and found them now.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:50 PM
dadudemon

The main thing I'm interested in is sources. But it's okay, I went on the video description and found them now.

That's the best. thumb up

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:54 PM
Flyattractor

I was born warped, bro. You just don't understand me.

(please log in to view the image)

Yeah. Sure ya were Snowflake...Sure ya were.

Ungrateful are so LAZY!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:55 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

Stuff will warp ya.

Dude, are you seriously already regurgitating that drivel from that "Key to Unhappiness" video you posted in that thread you made, like, literally thirty minutes ago?

Come on...

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:56 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Yeah. Sure ya were Snowflake...Sure ya were.

Ungrateful are so LAZY!
Ungrateful are so lazy! Smart are so difficult!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:56 PM
Flyattractor

.......MWHHPPHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 08:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scrib I can give you a brief brief summary. Apparently, hate crimes are rising, but...the thing of it is that in the last several years more and more police departments are providing their stats for hate crimes, etc. So obviously the number is gonna rise as more places provide stats.

So it's increasing because of more participation, but there is also the fact that hate crimes against whites have represented a significant rise as well. So when the media says "hate crimes are on the rise" they don't get specific because they know most people will assume they are crimes just against blacks or muslims, etc.

IOW: We've been fed an utter steaming pile of horseshit, and they do it because they know people won't do proper data analysis.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:42 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by The Lost
Dude, are you seriously already regurgitating that drivel from that "Key to Unhappiness" video you posted in that thread you made, like, literally thirty minutes ago?

Come on...

You sound rather UNHAPPY there Lost. I wonder why.

eek!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 09:48 AM