KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 190 191 [192] 193 194 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boston Police Department apologizes after sharing ‘inappropriate’ tweet about Black History Month

"In honor of #BlackHistoryMonth, we pay tribute to @celtics legend #RedAuerbach for being the 1st @NBA coach to draft a black player in 1950, field an all African-American starting five in 1964 and hire the league’s 1st African-American head coach (Bill Russell) in 1966."

I don't see what is wrong with the tweet.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 09:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

well u should.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:01 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I do like Nomak. Frost is kinda cool too.

What?! Frost is so cool, he’s ice cold. Happy Dance

I know, I know, stupid pun. Sue me.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:19 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
I know you're not looping me into that group but I loved the shit out of Blade when it came out. Watched Blade I and II on DVD as a teen. Watched it along with Matrix. big grin

Ahhh, good memories.

But, yes, some damn good movies are out there and b*tching about or "ethnocenticizing" Black Panther seems disingenuous at best and harmful Virtue Signalling at worst.

Don’t care about about the guy that’s running since i don’t know his politics, but this is the gist I was talking about.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:12 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2694...ce-ben-shapiro#

LOL, this one's from last week but it was just too funny to me.

The story that begins the bible, the first one that we learn in Sunday school, the founding story of man and woman upheld for thousands of years by Judeo-Christian religion, is actually the story of the first sexual assault of a woman. The woman’s name is Eve. And the perpetrator? God.
I want you to think about this. Here is a young, beautiful, intelligent, naked woman living in a state of Grace. She’s hungry, so she does the most natural thing in the world and eats a piece of fruit. For following her instincts, trusting herself, and nourishing her body, she is punished. Her punishment? She will never again feel safe in her nakedness. She will never again love her body. She will never again know her body as a place of sacred sovereignty.
“What have you done?” He God thunders. Eve wants to defend herself, but she is too ashamed to speak. Eve, our first mother whose name means the “mother of all living things,” is silenced, much the way the “patients” of Dr. Nassar were.
The founding myth of Judeo-Christian religion, the story of Eve, granted generations of men permission to violate women. It teaches us that women are liars and sinners. Even if “She” is telling the truth, she deserved it. God told her not to eat that apple, or wear that skirt, or go out after dark, or be pretty, or desirous, or in that bar or on that street or in that car or born a girl.

It's like she's never actually read the bible lol

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:23 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote:
It’s because people like you are pieces of shits.

What does "it" refer to? Which part of my post is this sentence supposed to address? If you're going to be mentally unstable, at least be coherent with your mental instability.

quote:
Half the shits you stands for, you could give a crap about it. You only ***** about immorality just so you can pat youreselves on the back and claim you did a good job.

Ad-hominem.
quote:

So good job you self righteous hypocrital little shit!

Ad-hominem turned temper tantrum.

I apologize for pointing out the logical fallacies your original post engaged in, but don't you think you should
quote:
save you’re moral outrage?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:23 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Firefly218
White skin is not natural to the Americas, it didn't evolve or develop on this continent. America produced brown-looking people; brown is the color of America not white.

Perhaps a racist Brown Nationalist would say white people are illegal immigrants who belong in Europe???

Name the specific immigration law those white settlers broke when they came here.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:30 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Silent Master
Name the specific immigration law those white settlers broke when they came here.
So laws are themselves more important than the moral foundations they are supposed to be based on?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 03:01 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by SquallX

Don’t care about about the guy that’s running since i don’t know his politics, but this is the gist I was talking about.

Damn, that's a powerful message.

And in how many places is a similar situation occurring? Flint Michigan comes to mind. But it seems like that finally got that situation sorted early this year in Jan...They are a majority black city.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 03:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump’s Education Dept. makes a very final decision about transgender complaints

"The Department of Education will no longer consider complaints by transgender students of unequal bathroom access as part of their jurisdiction, according to a statement by their spokesperson published Monday. "

thumb up

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 03:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 03:31 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
Damn, that's a powerful message.

And in how many places is a similar situation occurring? Flint Michigan comes to mind. But it seems like that finally got that situation sorted early this year in Jan...They are a majority black city.

His message is powerful. What I fear is that it’s all a lie for him to get elected. Now him lying about the shits she’s done, but him lying to get into office. For all we know, he’s just as crooked.

This is the shits we don’t need. Identity politics Is one of the worse things that oppresses blacks in this country. But we still have, both whites and black that uses it to fuel their agenda.

The chick has a 2 million dollars mansion! How does any politicians have this kind of money?

So when i see members on this board playing identity politics, it pisses me off. Worse yet, not only do hey play the game, they actually pretends to gives a ****. As if that’s a good thing.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 04:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
(please log in to view the image)

Hehe

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:12 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by SquallX
His message is powerful. What I fear is that it’s all a lie for him to get elected. Now him lying about the shits she’s done, but him lying to get into office. For all we know, he’s just as crooked.

This is the shits we don’t need. Identity politics Is one of the worse things that oppresses blacks in this country. But we still have, both whites and black that uses it to fuel their agenda.

The chick has a 2 million dollars mansion! How does any politicians have this kind of money?

So when i see members on this board playing identity politics, it pisses me off. Worse yet, not only do hey play the game, they actually pretends to gives a ****. As if that’s a good thing.

From what I know, you cannot appear in your own election ad and attack another opponent. But I just checked the FEC regulations and it is specific to federal candidates:

https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates...ts/advertising/

"Any public communication made by a political committee — including communications that do not expressly advocate the election or defeat of a clearly identified federal candidate or solicit a contribution — must display a disclaimer."

And you can appear in your own ad so I guess I'm wrong?

Regardless, my point, he represents a Political Action Committee, he's not a candidate...yet.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

dadudemon is triggered as f*ck:

Trump Surpassed Obama's 8 years of Civilian Causalities - due to Drone Strikes - last year in 2017:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-has-a...nst-isis-653564

And it keeps going and going and going:
http://icasualties.org/oef/

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-af...says-un-2017-10

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...yrian-civilians

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...le-east-in-2017

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...4b0412aab840c87

https://psmag.com/social-justice/th...trump-in-office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...bd87_story.html

I do NOT want the embarrassment and death of retaliation against the US to happen because of Trump. At the same time, I do NOT want more murders to happen against people in other countries because of Trump.

I don't want any people to be murdered. Can we stop this? Can we PLEEEAASE remove Trump and put someone else in who is a much better person (not Pence?)?

Edit - My position makes me absurdly Christian which many would say is a "conservative" perspective. I don't want killing. I want love, kindness, forgiveness, charity, and respect. These are core Christian teachings. Where are they?!?!?!?!

Okay...I'll stop whining. But I'm still triggered AF.

Last edited by dadudemon on Feb 13th, 2018 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:44 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boston Police Department apologizes after sharing ‘inappropriate’ tweet about Black History Month

"In honor of #BlackHistoryMonth, we pay tribute to @celtics legend #RedAuerbach for being the 1st @NBA coach to draft a black player in 1950, field an all African-American starting five in 1964 and hire the league’s 1st African-American head coach (Bill Russell) in 1966."

I don't see what is wrong with the tweet.
They're honoring a white guy during black history month

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 06:01 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
They're honoring a white guy during black history month

They can't honor a white man who helped lift black people up...during black history month? Okay.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 06:09 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

They can't honor a white man who helped lift black people up...during black history month? Okay.
You can't understand perhaps why people have a problem with this? There's no reason you can fathom why it would rub some folks the wrong way? Lol, travel outside of your own perspectives once in a while and try to understand people who are different from you.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 06:28 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt's clueless.

While there's nothing wrong with acknowledging what someone else did for equality, there's plenty of Black people who could receive a nod during, you know, during Black History Month.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 07:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Surt's clueless.

While there's nothing wrong with acknowledging what someone else did for equality, there's plenty of Black people who could receive a nod during, you know, during Black History Month.
I guess a good analogy would be like the Parents celebrating Jimmy on little Tim's birthday. Sure Jimmy is a wonderful bigger brother, but why does he get to blow the candles and eat the cake on Tim's day?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 07:24 PM